4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
It’s quite amusing reading these replies. Just goes to show how insecure some men are when it comes to strong women. And as for this being almost a horror story I nearly laughed out loud. The whole first chapter was so well-written and the scenes and dialogues were so witty and funny I cannot imagine how any of this would appear scary. Unless you always have to be the big alpha male and punish those bad girls for misbehaving. But of course it’s a no-no the other way. Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyway, as some have stated already, this is looking to be an exceptional game. Very kinky, very funny (the things Isabella and the Mrs. say are just so outrageously cruel and fun I’m honestly impressed), very sexy, and very beautiful to look at.

I don’t know what more one could ask for, except more of this!
Personally, I would like to turn table on them by taking away most of their wealth as they were clearly too spoiled and arrogant for their own good. Other than that, no, domination, male or female, doesn't interest me at all. Especially when they are non-consensual or coerced. I generally prefer romance or consensual route.

Honestly, it is hard to see any possible romance routes here with these "mistresses" but you never know. Either way, I would prefer bro-sis romance as an option if possible.

But, again, I wouldn't mind teaching these "mistresses" the lessons in late game for their abusive behavior by simply confiscating their wealth and their property somehow (hacking or some shit?) but stops short of dominating them like they did to the MC and his sister. I am not going to have my MC stoop down to their level, that is no-no.

Just because they did that to you doesn't mean you have to. I have the principles, you know. ;)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There's also an urn in the office and she refers to him as her "late husband", meaning he's dead. The husband cuckold scenes will have to wait for the halloween spinoff, alas.
So Mrs. von Stern is single then… it's a pity!

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Damn what a great introduction. Beautiful renders and the writing is pretty good. The monologues are just enough to give us some insight into the MC's head without it being too dragged out and boring.

Loving it so far. Definitely have a Starless feeling, hope it's just as kinky and nasty.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Like @fsap1 said and with a little darktoz brutality with whips and that stuff :D .. Love it, i just hope there wont be any futa or shit and piss stuff like there are in starless tho becouse i find that to be nasty on a whole diffrent level, a bad level lol

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
esd-fan.gif esd-fan2.gif esd-fan3.gif esd-fan1a.gif esd-fan2a.gif esd-fan3a.gif esd-fan4.gif
links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/303977_esd-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/303978_esd-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/303979_esd-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/322445_esd-fan1a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/322446_esd-fan2a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/322447_esd-fan3a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/322448_esd-fan4.gif

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
So because I’ve never heard of Starless and it was mentioned here so many times I found it and tried it. Well, apart from a similar premise and some of the characters, there’s really nothing at all the same. I quit after about 30 minutes. The scenes were long and boring and I’m just not a fan of the anime style. Plus once the mistresses who are supposed to be dominating and humiliating this poor boy got down on their knees and started blowing him, well I had to quit. That made zero sense. And they also made him cum like a river a dozen times. Talk about realism! So yes, similar initial premise and some of the characters, but really nothing at all alike.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
So because I’ve never heard of Starless and it was mentioned here so many times I found it and tried it. Well, apart from a similar premise and some of the characters, there’s really nothing at all the same. I quit after about 30 minutes. The scenes were long and boring and I’m just not a fan of the anime style. Plus once the mistresses who are supposed to be dominating and humiliating this poor boy got down on their knees and started blowing him, well I had to quit. That made zero sense. And they also made him cum like a river a dozen times. Talk about realism! So yes, similar initial premise and some of the characters, but really nothing at all alike.
The game does have a sort of same premise as starless. The uniforms are quite similar, there is a mom and two daughters. Both have a maid who is old, and has been working at the place for quite some time. In starless, another girl also becomes th maid alongside the MC, but she's not his sister. The game might not be the same as starless, but it is definitely inspired from it. Not that I'm complaining though.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Will there be male chastity or expanding on feminization?
No plans for feminization, but there will certainly be things like orgasm denial or forced chastity while being heavily teased for the amusement of one of the mistresses. Think stuff like, for punishment, you're strapped naked to the wall, kinda like furniture, and a maid is told to clean the room.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Ashley, when you said that thing about maids who are old, I instantly recalled how Isabella constantly makes fun of Anja’s advanced age, like she’s this elderly woman, while in actuality she’s a stunning 25-35 year old woman, which is another thing I love about how these characters are written, especially Isabella, with tongue way up in that cheek!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really liked the game. Very nice renders. My only complaint would be that the dialogue options were a bit lacking. I often felt forced into a response I would never make. For example, the MC should always have a cold and hard passive-aggressive response, so when he is asked if he prefers bush or shaved (designed to humiliate him either way he responds) he should be able to say "I have no preference Mistress".

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I really liked the game. Very nice renders. My only complaint would be that the dialogue options were a bit lacking. I often felt forced into a response I would never make. For example, the MC should always have a cold and hard passive-aggressive response, so when he is asked if he prefers bush or shaved (designed to humiliate him either way he responds) he should be able to say "I have no preference Mistress".
In general, the choices you can make is something I want to do better in the next update. It's always a tightrope walk though, especially this early in the game. It's simply impossible for me to branch around too much right from the start.
In your particular example, the reason these "sexual preference choices" are binary is that I want to use them to customize the content. If you like bush, you'll probably get some special scene focusing on that along the way. If you don't, you get a different scene instead.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I restarted the game and found the second route (the gag route). You have to be [forceful] to Heather to unlock it... tho I prefer the [kind with Heather] route :)
What I like the most about this game is the "psychological aspect".
As for the other fetish this game includes, they are not as important imo. As long as there is no NTR or gore, I'm pretty much OK with anything else.

ps : signature included ! This dev deserves more love ! mwahahaha

Reactions: fanboi

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Ok previously I stayed quiet but that's twice from you now. Whilst on-going, it's now two projects that you asked Krull to come in and produce his awesomeness at the expense of others :( I had my eye on you before but now....

@Henissart, like some others have mentioned the character depth could be improved or some dialogue choices could be extended but I understand it's a hard tight-rope to navigate so limiting the branching is understandable. You've produced a pretty darn good start so hope that there's more support coming so you can continue this lovely VN :)

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Heh, that's pretty standard in the 'femdom' trope. Stolen from another thread pretty much sums it up..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I'm uploading a Mac and a Linux version right now. Thing is, they are untested. In theory, they should work right out of the box, but who knows if that's true. If you (anyone reading this, not just @Vertigob) want to try them out, send me a pm and I send you a link. Once I know they work, I'll add them to the official downloads.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
LOL that was a hilarious comic. No, we don’t want any quote-unquote femdom like that in a real femdom game, I’m sure. I can’t see Isabella or the Mrs. going down that road.

Reactions: asehpe and fanboi
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes