4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
No plans for feminization, but there will certainly be things like orgasm denial or forced chastity while being heavily teased for the amusement of one of the mistresses. Think stuff like, for punishment, you're strapped naked to the wall, kinda like furniture, and a maid is told to clean the room.
That scenario right there, is gold!
It's very rare to see stuff like that on games, and stuff like that is everywhere on Femdom/Humiliation clips.
It's like there's like three developers that heard of Clips4Sale or IWantClips.

Reactions: davemanster

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
That scenario right there, is gold!
It's very rare to see stuff like that on games, and stuff like that is everywhere on Femdom/Humiliation clips.
It's like there's like three developers that heard of Clips4Sale or IWantClips.
I'll put up a very long, public post about the types of scenes I want to do on the Patreon later today and link it here.
I think you'll like it. And I like your signature! The sweet, girly collage style is funny as fuck for the game.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
@Henissart very good start, great renders and dialogues. I hope project continues
Thanks, I really hope I get to continue it long term too. You can help a ton by writing a review, upvoting and spreading the word, even if you can't become a patron. Getting people to know about the game is essential and one of the things I can't do alone.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That latest 1-star review seems like somebody trolling. By no objective standards is the art bad. I love not just the gorgeous models but the cinematic lighting and depth of field, the really cool shots. One of my favorites has to be of Heather’s stockinged leg with the brother holding her foot and calf. That was a simple but very sensual shot. And just everything to do with heels, shoe fetish is a rare thing to see in these games. But all of the clothing option so far have been just wonderful. I’m hoping we’ll see lots of different and sexy outfits.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
That latest 1-star review seems like somebody trolling. By no objective standards is the art bad. I love not just the gorgeous models but the cinematic lighting and depth of field, the really cool shots. One of my favorites has to be of Heather’s stockinged leg with the brother holding her foot and calf. That was a simple but very sensual shot. And just everything to do with heels, shoe fetish is a rare thing to see in these games. But all of the clothing option so far have been just wonderful. I’m hoping we’ll see lots of different and sexy outfits.
Feel like that reviewer was talking about daz fatigue in general. After playing a few of these games, despite the lighting effects, they all start to look the same. Gets nauseating. But this dev's trying something different with the renders, some points for effort.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Very promising game. Renders are great, story is well done.I will keep an eye on this project.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I'm pretty confident this Patreon can gain some traction long-term if the game can successfully manage a true perhaps two track system (protector of his friend vs not) to satisfy the femdom crowd but tweak just enough to suck in a more typical crowd as well. A comparison I see in Starless is kind of true with the general premise, but this game seems much more internally focused (psychological) so far. One good thing about Starless in theory was that the endings allowed the male to meet multiple different fates but in practice I personally think the game focused way too much on specific fetishes (enema, scat, etc) that I think is limiting where it counts (commercially to gain financial traction) versus a true femdom game with the chance for some maledom chances here and there with a specific path, etc.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
So because I’ve never heard of Starless and it was mentioned here so many times I found it and tried it. Well, apart from a similar premise and some of the characters, there’s really nothing at all the same. I quit after about 30 minutes. The scenes were long and boring and I’m just not a fan of the anime style. Plus once the mistresses who are supposed to be dominating and humiliating this poor boy got down on their knees and started blowing him, well I had to quit. That made zero sense. And they also made him cum like a river a dozen times. Talk about realism! So yes, similar initial premise and some of the characters, but really nothing at all alike.
It's not a realistic game at all, just like this one isn't. You've got to suspend disbelief a bit to enjoy this kind of game.

In Starless they're using you for their own pleasure, so yeah you engage in a lot of sexual activity, doesn't mean you're the one in control... They'll inject something in your penis and balls to keep you hard and make you cum over and over again. They'll make you watch your loved one being gangbanged by old men. You'll suck dick, drink piss and eat shit, all against your will. It's a nasty game. They'll even cut your dick off if you misbehave.

In Estate: Dominate, it seems like the Mistresses take more pleasure in psychological manipulation and torture, so the game is different, but the overall premise is the same.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Love the signature banners. Will have to figure out how to use them. Wish we had one for Heather, she’s such an angel.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so out of boredom read reviews..now..i see alot of potential here if other paths are eventual where the MC can dominate back...but one review i felt the guy did not even play the game..just glanced at some preview pics and slammed it...because one of things i loved about this game was the renders..Mrs Stern(AF) is stunning...a dream milf wrapped in an attitude i need to adjust ;) the chubby pockmarked to sudden babe dame is a beauty render also...only the daughter looks somewhat generic..but still is really nice...i've been chastised on reviews for not giving enough content to describe the actual game and too much describing my feelings on the game instead..but that review is just a troll job and should be removed...yes there is stuff i'm not fond of in this game..but theres stuff i like also..and alot of potential which is why i am still replying here..so mod/admin..whack that mole please..it wasnt a review..it was a rant.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I've just posted a very, very long post on the direction of the game to my Patreon page. It's public, so you can all read it and tell me what you think. I hope it clarifies where I want to go with the game, since the superficial similarities with Starless in particular seemed to give too many people a skewed impression. Oh, and there's also a TL : DR list with "tags" I want to have in the game at the bottom, in case you don't have an hour to read random Patreon posts.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Henissart on patreon said:
What matters is that the scene forces you and Heather into an interaction beyond your control and comfort, in a (to me) very sexy way.
Perfect :) As long as there is this, I'm OK with anything else :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It's not a realistic game at all, just like this one isn't. You've got to suspend disbelief a bit to enjoy this kind of game.

In Starless they're using you for their own pleasure, so yeah you engage in a lot of sexual activity, doesn't mean you're the one in control... They'll inject something in your penis and balls to keep you hard and make you cum over and over again. They'll make you watch your loved one being gangbanged by old men. You'll suck dick, drink piss and eat shit, all against your will. It's a nasty game. They'll even cut your dick off if you misbehave.

In Estate: Dominate, it seems like the Mistresses take more pleasure in psychological manipulation and torture, so the game is different, but the overall premise is the same.
I personally found Starless to be the most perfect Jap VN I have ever played, not to mention my favorite Artist piece of work. What made it so good was that feeling of control the MC made you feel you have with out actually having all that much in the plot of the game, it walked a true path between gentle and hard femdom, and had content such as beastiality and hard gore, stuff that made you want to punch through your monitor and throw it out of the window. With characters ranging from selfish nymphomaniacs to genuinely sweet nymphomaniac that cares for you and you can end up being married to her in the best good ending, living a life of luxury and opulence.
I hope this game lives up to the resemblance of it, it's the character that make these games, not fetishes that they happen to have.

Reactions: fsap1

figgis

Dec 9, 2016
Going to keep an eye on this one.

Liking a lot of what Henissart's been posting in terms of direction and the renders look great, but I want to see a few more months of content release before I start in.

Personally not the biggest fan of femdom but the situations look hot, so will definitely give it a try in a few months.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This game has some AMAZING renders.
Can't say much about the Story yet but to be honest I found it decent and funny too.

I love the content/tags you have planned for future versions.
Instantly one of my favorites for sure. Will keep a close eye on this gem.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes