4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Why would it change if it's clearly a femdom game?
Heh it's that cartoon man, as consistant as death and taxes. Interesting to see if it goes like Cure my Addiction. That started out with heavy F Dom theme, with some nice competition with the two other characters for what seemed like control. Few updates later the F Dom was made more easily avoidable. Then was hardcoded out with a switch (option) because of zero tolerance for some. And then competition part died with everyone pretty much becoming your bitch.

But I don't believe so as story wise, would be REALLY hard especially the in beginning and has been stated isn't the plan currently.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
the incezt part it not my cup of tea so i play the game without the patch.
I understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, and personally I wouldn’t want to fuck my brother, but the story is being written with that in mind. What’s more, I just love how Isabella is making it a point during her commentary, them being siblings and how perverted that is. She’s doing it on purpose, of course, because incest is so taboo generally. That’s part of why the writing and the psychological aspects of this are so good. You might not be in this for the incest but it’s just one part of their humiliation of the MC and his sister.

Reactions: asehpe and fz

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
great start :)(y)
i hope there will be plenty of femdom on male scenes with some(cbt,castity, fm pegging,corporal discipline,piss,tease and denial and cei)

futa/trans on male and female would be good too.

some of the kinks are on the tag list allready, hope the rest will follow;):p

the incezt part it not my cup of tea so i play the game without the patch.
Yeah, I'm with you on incest, I hope there is a patch for those that like it but that it's also avoidable for those that find it a deal breaker for playing a game. (which I do personally, just not my thing)

Reactions: grego
May 5, 2017
Waaoh Dev i hope the game don't get contaminated by the starless perverts,i strongly disliked that game and hope there isn't a real family like that in the real world
Nice game

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hats off to the Dev...I would like to compliment on the Artistic Point of View on this Game nothing else..You've got Taste..No Doubt about it..You should try making side projects of Drama,Romance plot games it would go far beyond your imagination..just a thought...and if it isnt for the Fem Dom!It would had been one of my favs...and your renders are just like poems without words!(y)(y)

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Hats off to the Dev...I would like to compliment on the Artistic Point of View on this Game nothing else..You've got Taste..No Doubt about it..You should try making side projects of Drama,Romance plot games it would go far beyond your imagination..just a thought...and if it isnt for the Fem Dom!It would had been one of my favs...and your renders are just like poems without words!(y)(y)
Thanks mate, I appreciate it! I think side projects will have to wait for a while if I'm to make an update in a reasonable amount of time though.

Reactions: hash19

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope also in many "classic" fucking scenes, always with the mistresses dominant! Both vaginal that anal, and many creampies… the mistresses order to the slave (MC) to creampie them or his best friend or the maid for example! Like Starless… it would be fantastic!
If the choices in-game open new paths and will have consequences, please make a walkthrought for to know the various outcomes of any choice and direct the game as we prefer! :)
I'm sorry for nothing NTR/cuckold fetish, i could suggest for example a scenario where a rich couple (husband and wife, friends of the mistress) make a visit to the mansion, and the mistress order MC to fuck with the wife, while the husband watch (cuckold/netori)! Or the husband fuck MC's best friend or the maid to leading into a foursome or an orgy for example… surely all mistress's friends are perverted people! :)

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
i have few questions about this games direction because after playing it just gonna say wow ( great renders and writing there is just wow)

1) Is the game gonna have different routes like :
one where the Mistresses always dominate / one where MC can win their love / one where the MC turn tables and dominate them instead ????// exclusivity with certain girls and such

2) Will there be a win/ lose case in protecting/ sharing Heather ( best friend ) can we protect her from the mistresses ?? , maybe by doing extra work for the mistresses and such?? :devilish:

i really hope that there is love route / revenge route / submission route for the MC ( but i know that may be too much work so i just hope we get different play throughs because the writing/graphics pulls you in which is rare in games nowadays)

Edit: ok Ignore my first question i saw an answer in previous page ,, this game is awesome and definitely deserves 5 stars if the dev truly enables the player to choose the route/ story that he desires so fingers crossed for the routes the dev announced ( not conclusively ) before

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
i have few questions about this games direction because after playing it just gonna say wow ( great renders and writing there is just wow)

1) Is the game gonna have different routes like :
one where the Mistresses always dominate / one where MC can win their love / one where the MC turn tables and dominate them instead ????// exclusivity with certain girls and such

2) Will there be a win/ lose case in protecting/ sharing Heather ( best friend ) can we protect her from the mistresses ?? , maybe by doing extra work for the mistresses and such?? :devilish:

i really hope that there is love route / revenge route / submission route for the MC ( but i know that may be too much work so i just hope we get different play throughs because the writing/graphics pulls you in which is rare in games nowadays)

Edit: ok Ignore my first question i saw an answer in previous page ,, this game is awesome and definitely deserves 5 stars if the dev truly enables the player to choose the route/ story that he desires so fingers crossed for the routes the dev announced ( not conclusively ) before
Cheers mate, great to hear you enjoy it. I don't think it will as binary as a win/lose situation with Heather, or really anyone else. More like, you can do your best to protect her or you can increasingly take part in actively undermining her. And since different characters will appreciate your choices more or less, the focus will shift accordingly. The routes will always be connected by still being in the same place with participation of all the other characters though. You won't enter "The Heather Route" and then this will be an exclusive story about her or anything like that. If you haven't read it, I've written a long post on the general direction here:

I hope also in many "classic" fucking scenes, always with the mistresses dominant! Both vaginal that anal, and many creampies… the mistresses order to the slave (MC) to creampie them or his best friend or the maid for example! Like Starless… it would be fantastic!
If the choices in-game open new paths and will have consequences, please make a walkthrought for to know the various outcomes of any choice and direct the game as we prefer! :)
I'm sorry for nothing NTR/cuckold fetish, i could suggest for example a scenario where a rich couple (husband and wife, friends of the mistress) make a visit to the mansion, and the mistress order MC to fuck with the wife, while the husband watch (cuckold/netori)! Or the husband fuck MC's best friend or the maid to leading into a foursome or an orgy for example… surely all mistress's friends are perverted people! :)
Who doesn't love creampies? So yeah, they will be both put in, and licked out by someone else if the Mistress thinks they don't belong.
About the unlikely case of NTR I've written a few pages back or so. I am (and I assume most other people too) more open about cuckolding another guy. No real plans yet, but that's something that could be done with a side character "brought in" for that.

Reactions: fanboi

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
About the unlikely case of NTR I've written a few pages back or so. I am (and I assume most other people too) more open about cuckolding another guy. No real plans yet, but that's something that could be done with a side character "brought in" for that.
Since it is the MC's sister it wouldn't be "real" NTR, but with that proviso aside and counting the sister as a valid NTR "target", NTR is surely unavoidable, no? I can't imaging that Isabella et al will let Heather get away without providing them pleasure. That is the whole point of her being there! (It is still NTR if the other person is a woman.)

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Cheers mate, great to hear you enjoy it. I don't think it will as binary as a win/lose situation with Heather, or really anyone else. More like, you can do your best to protect her or you can increasingly take part in actively undermining her. And since different characters will appreciate your choices more or less, the focus will shift accordingly. The routes will always be connected by still being in the same place with participation of all the other characters though. You won't enter "The Heather Route" and then this will be an exclusive story about her or anything like that. If you haven't read it, I've written a long post on the general direction here:

Who doesn't love creampies? So yeah, they will be both put in, and licked out by someone else if the Mistress thinks they don't belong.
I think this is a good approach but I still hope at the very end of "the summer" you can tweak individual outcomes (endings) (which wouldn't be too hard because you wouldn't have to branch out so many variables/scenes like earlier in the game) based on the results of your plus/minus with various characters and/or your dominant/sub setting perhaps even if the majority of the game is much more simplified with the same scenes/characters but with different reactions earlier in the game. Much easier to have consistent scenes throughout the story and then at the very end allow variance for the end based on your "ratings" (all I saw in the first chapter is one setting off decisions for +/- for some variance in scenes but this could in theory be expanded to character ratings long-term too) I really didn't like Starless at all (I see the similar premise but not tone at all here which is good) for their emphasis on certain fetishes I don't like very much, but one thing I did like is that they really successfully made about ten real endings in a very simple way.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Probably an unpopular opinion here seeing as how well received this game is, but man do I hate when half of the renders in a game are of men (seeing as it's a game aimed at strait males I assume).. I feel like games that have this large a percentage of male pictures should be tagged gay. The last thing I want to do when I have my dick in my hand is look at pictures of dudes. I'll never understand why developers put so much time and effort into rendering male models when they could be spending it on making more renders of females and surely (right?) make a more appealing game.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Hm, not straight and not male here, so I don’t know if it’s aimed at any particular group of people. It’s just aimed at anyone into femdom and humiliation of both males and females. And I don’t even recall that many shots of the brother, but as he’s the main character that makes sense. Most shots were of all the females in the game which make up the rest if the cast of characters. And what beautiful shots they are!

Reactions: asehpe
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes