4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Love the game, not the everyday plot. I really like Elizabeth. Author of success and great inspiration to please us with regular updates:) Thank you for the game! :giggle:
Cheers. An since I assume you are the same Nikita from the Discord: Thank you for the translation! In case anyone is wondering, Nikita has translated Estate : Dominate into Russian!
I'll make a "translation" channel on the Discord later today and add the link. Not sure if F95 also hosts translations.

Will Heather have a more dominating route?
I'm just really tired of games where the mc "mindbreaks" some girl into becoming his slave or something like that.
I have no intention for a "mindbreak" route. You will have the option to undermine Heather and to deliberately hurt her, and that will certainly have an impact on her, but she won't turn into a mindless slave or something. (well, maybe as a single "end" scene) If anything, the person she trusts the most betraying her will give her more to think about.

Whether or not she will ever be "dominating" is a bit harder to say. She probably won't ever become a dominating character, but just as you are forced to do dominating things to her, she will be forced to do dominating things to you. Pretty much exactly like @ground hog hopes. Which isn't to say that Heather doesn't have some fantasies of her own...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
@Hennisart, I’m wondering if my theory of the brother taking the more pervy road with regard to his sister would eventually lead her into a relationship with Anja? You might not want to say for fear of spoilers, just wonder if that’s something that’s possible. I really liked Anja’s tenderness toward Heather.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
For some reason this game made my Anxiety go beserk, loved it though, can't wait for more updates.
lol, that feedback made me laugh. Pretty much the perfect compliment for this particular game. If I ever have a boxed release that's going to be the cover blurb. Thanks mate!

That sounds really hot. (y)
Thanks! I won't pretend I don't get off on this myself...

@Hennisart, I’m wondering if my theory of the brother taking the more pervy road with regard to his sister would eventually lead her into a relationship with Anja? You might not want to say for fear of spoilers, just wonder if that’s something that’s possible. I really liked Anja’s tenderness toward Heather.
While I'd love to talk to you about this, I fear that would be way too deep into spoiler territory.
Besides, while I have story arcs for all characters in mind, the reality is that they constantly change and whatever I tell you now might never make it into the game anyway. I don't think it's an accident that books are usually not published while they are being written. I'm constantly getting surprised by what the ladies do or say myself.

To give you an example because you mentioned Anja taking care of Heather. Originally I wrote only one "shaving scene". It was somewhere in the middle of the two that are in the game now, maybe slightly closer to the more tender version. But when I was fleshing out the dialogue, Isabella got ever more vicious, and then Heather started to break down in my head. So I split the scene.
And then, when I was doing post work on the images and I was working on the closeup of her face with the ball gag, it was suddenly pretty obvious to me that she would be crying, which wasn't planned either. So the scene had first split, and then gotten darker.
At which point Anja started to poke me about being allowed to step in a bit. This was always part of her character, but was only supposed to come out later. But the way the scene had changed made it feel wrong for her not to at least try to do something, limited as it was.

So yeah, writing, at least for me, is a pretty messy and living process. Which is another one of those reasons I'm not too fond of "tags" and "genres". Life doesn't fit well into narrow corridors and then I don't think writing should either.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Cheers. An since I assume you are the same Nikita from the Discord: Thank you for the translation! In case anyone is wondering, Nikita has translated Estate : Dominate into Russian!
I'll make a "translation" channel on the Discord later today and add the link. Not sure if F95 also hosts translations.
Sorry if this is the wrong channel to talk about this.

I wouldn't mind translating it into Spanish. The thing is that I'm not too savvy with Renp'y and the game files are not extracted(?) (I guess that some creators decide to compile their games differently or something, as I said, I don't know much about this) and to use the translation thingy from the Renp'y interface I need them.

I downloaded the Russian translation and the scripts are extracted, but the names and some other things are translated too, and there's a bunch of junk in it, so I stopped.

Anyway, if you think that a Spanish translation would help and it wouldn't be too bothersome to provide me with the scripts or some other way to translate the game, I would like to do it.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

I wouldn't mind translating it into Spanish. The thing is that I'm not too savvy with Renp'y and the game files are not extracted(?) (I guess that some creators decide to compile their games differently or something, as I said, I don't know much about this) and to use the translation thingy from the Renp'y interface I need them.

I downloaded the Russian translation and the scripts are extracted, but the names and some other things are translated too, and there's a bunch of junk in it, so I stopped.

Anyway, if you think that a Spanish translation would help and it wouldn't be too bothersome to provide me with the scripts or some other way to translate the game, I would like to do it.
I translate to sdk. I translate the names in the script. My translation is in the tl folder. To unzip need unren.bat

Reactions: genmaximo

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Personally, I create a translation of the text in a separate folder. You can translate directly in the script.

Reactions: genmaximo

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019

No worries, any channel is fine with me. I'm simply blown away by this. The internet can be a truly beautiful place sometimes. Thank you genmaximo!

I've zipped up all the uncompiled script files and uploaded them. I'll send you the link in a pm. Just let me know if you need anything else. I've never made a translation myself and I don't know how that process works in Ren'py tbh.

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Regarding the bet (also @Aarghvark ):
It wasn't really meant to be high-stakes tbh. Isabella loves games, but probably didn't even intend to be taken up on it and the sum was more figure of speech than calculated bet. Her talk about not being able to buy clothes now isn't really meant to be taken serious either. Most of her talk is intended to have an effect, not carry true information.
I see, makes sense. I suggested higher stakes so that there would be more to MC's decision during the Heather scene than "how pervy to be", but that's not necessary I guess. And as an added bonus a potential forfeit for Isabella... but now that I think about it, it could be too early for that. Better to establish her in the dominant role first. Still, the idea of her being on bottom (at least for a scene or two) sounds fun, I hope there will be something like that later.

Some other ideas for your consideration:
-blindfolds, lots of blindfolds
-gag feather duster, something like
-forced exercise for Heather - after all, she's "chubby"

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I see, makes sense. I suggested higher stakes so that there would be more to MC's decision during the Heather scene than "how pervy to be", but that's not necessary I guess. And as an added bonus a potential forfeit for Isabella... but now that I think about it, it could be too early for that. Better to establish her in the dominant role first. Still, the idea of her being on bottom (at least for a scene or two) sounds fun, I hope there will be something like that later.

Some other ideas for your consideration:
-blindfolds, lots of blindfolds
-gag feather duster, something like
-forced exercise for Heather - after all, she's "chubby"
Yep, Isabella having to be submissive for losing some high stakes bet is absolutely in the cards. But as you say, way too early for that.
Blindfolds are most certainly in. Gag feather duster is a neat idea, didn't actually think of that before. Forced exercise...yeah, I assume Isabella will think of something like that before long. Just gotta make sure she doesn't succeed too much so that Heather can stay perfectly plump and cute.

Love it but wtf is with the MC clothes please dont make us have to keep seeing that
Lol, isn't having to see some things you'd rather not part of the scenario?

any news about the release date ?
It's only been out for 10 days, so the update will take a bit. My conservative guess is about 2 month per update, so next release at the end of june. It's very possible I can be a bit faster, but I don't want to make promises since I've never developed while also doing a ton of communication on the side. Just makes it hard to predict until I have more experience with that.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Mc's outfit actually fits the theme quite well of being objectified and whatnot.

In fact, it would be weird if every character in the game is dressed all sexy and Mc just walks in with a pair of jeans and a shirt.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes