4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow.... i am absolutely floored. This games presentation knocked me off my feet.

Seriously props to the developer, this is very promising. Also that transformation on Heather... i think i was blown away by it as much as the main character, she went from looking like Carrot top to looking like one of the cutest fucking creatures i have seen in my entire life. Seriously she is drop dead gorgeous. And so was Anja, like seriously she looked like some Russian princess or something which is ironic given that she is a maid here.

God how i wish other games would blow me away with their 0.1 releases like this one has, instead 95% of them are the same old rehashed, lazy, uninspired garbage...

Can't wait for the next update. I don't think i will be able to get Heather out of my mind for a while...

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
True but what he wears is not sexy in any sense
Giving the perspective of my wife who also looked at this game and would of course care about the male, she definitely agrees with this assessment. I'm hoping the story allows for the male protagonist to choose two distinct paths (kind of support Heather or not basically for the most part) while she wants (I don't think she will get it) a path for Isabella (basically a scary close approximation of my wife when I first met her) to totally corrupt the main character to the point that she gets his help to demean many servants/guests/others and ultimately control the entire household (over even her sister/mother/family) at the end and has almost no interest in Heather as a character except as a toy to demean while I see some depth there I guess. If the next two updates are similar in quality, I have no doubt I will support the game. You just see so many 0.1s out there that don't pan out so you have to see a little more.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Wow.... i am absolutely floored. This games presentation knocked me off my feet.

Seriously props to the developer, this is very promising. Also that transformation on Heather... i think i was blown away by it as much as the main character, she went from looking like Carrot top to looking like one of the cutest fucking creatures i have seen in my entire love. Seriously she is drop dead gorgeous. And so was Anja, like seriously she looked like some Russian princess or something which is ironic given that she is a maid here.

God how i wish other games would blow me away with their 0.1 releases like this one has, instead 95% of them are the same old rehashed, lazy, uninspired garbage...

Can't wait for the next update. I don't think i will be able to get Heather out of my mind for a while...
Thanks a lot mate, reading this makes me happy. In particular the bit about Heather's transformation, since this was something I was so uncertain about while developing it. I was kinda scared I would make her either so ugly at the start that people would think I make shit characters and stop playing at the car ride scene, or I would overshoot and people would be pissed off I changed her. Probably pretty silly in hindsight, but you can get obsessed about the strangest things sometimes.

@alpharenji , @Jackegbert and @KMJ96815 regarding the male clothes:
The male clothes are pretty tricky to be honest. One reason they are what they are is that they were supposed to be humiliating. But the other reason is that there just aren't many male clothes that are the equivalent of the female maid uniforms. Probably not even in real life, but even less as assets I could use. I customize just about anything, but for workload alone I can't also make the models. For guys, there are way less clothes in general, the ones that exist are often lower quality and almost all are either standard street clothes or fantasy stuff. On places like renderotica there are full on fetish clothes, but that wouldn't work as a daily uniform either. If you come across anything I could buy, I'd actually be super grateful if you'd send me a link.

Reactions: alpharenji

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks a lot mate, reading this makes me happy. In particular the bit about Heather's transformation, since this was something I was so uncertain about while developing it. I was kinda scared I would make her either so ugly at the start that people would think I make shit characters and stop playing at the car ride scene, or I would overshoot and people would be pissed off I changed her. Probably pretty silly in hindsight, but you can get obsessed about the strangest things sometimes.
You did perfectly well, I actually was kind of surprised that I didn't see more notifications from this but I don't think I replied. Which is a pity, because this is a wonderful game from what I've seen.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Good luck with the development, I've added it to my supported games. I suggest that you don't care TOO much what people want to see in the game - especially if not given permission to speak. :)

Reactions: Xto and fanboi

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Good luck with the development, I've added it to my supported games. I suggest that you don't care TOO much what people want to see in the game - especially if not given permission to speak. :)
Thanks for your support trdx, just written you on Patreon too. It's really neat to me how many of the people supporting me come from here, and thus know fully well they could get everything for free if they wanted. Patron "interference" has actually not been a problem at all so far. If anything people have explicitly told me to ignore their wishes since they feel it's part of the scenario. And the suggestions I do get are usually very constructive and help me think through some of the more difficult problems, like how best to deal with choices and consequences in the game for example. So, the ones I have now are the first Patrons of my life and I don't have a standard to compare them against, but so far I'm pretty fucking happy with you guys.;)

Is there a rough planned release schedule ? Might support this game.
For the next update the plan is a release at the end of june. It's probably going to be of similar size as chapter 1, maybe a bit bigger. The main thing that determines the release schedule in general is whether or not the content has some kind of arc that makes breaking it into smaller pieces difficult. Right at the start that's the case. I can't just release some independent sex scene or nothing but information/setup. Later on in development, I intend to also make more episodic updates that "pretend" that not much has happenend for a couple of days and then only show the interesting bit, like an erotic scene. Since such a scene wouldn't be dramatically connected to any other scene I could easily have some shorter, fetish heavy updates then.

Reactions: Xto and trdx

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
No problem man. I think you did an amazing job with the transformation. You really had nothing to worry about, you should be more confident in your work because it oozes with competence even though if i am not mistaken this is your first game.

It's honestly amazing what you managed to pull with the character with so little time so far, which brings me to a question i wanted to ask. I think you hinted at there potentially being an option where you can reverse the whole thing on the girls and you becoming the dominant one and their master. I think if you can pull this off(and if the patreons really want it), it would be a great thing for the game to have. I have been into femdom for quite a while, but the thing is when you introduced Heather she appeared like a cute defenseless animal, getting bullied. Now normally that fits in with the theme of the game and is fine and i am actually fine with it, however i would lie if i didn't say I'd love to see Isabella get the same treatment, she is the typical spoiled rich brat thats too full of herself simple because she always got what she wanted in life and no one had the balls to stand up to her. I think breaking her would be more fun for me then being submissive to her.

Either way i am just mouthing off here, ultimately it's whatever you and all of the patreons decide in the end. Cheers.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
No problem man. I think you did an amazing job with the transformation. You really had nothing to worry about, you should be more confident in your work because it oozes with competence even though if i am not mistaken this is your first game.

It's honestly amazing what you managed to pull with the character with so little time so far, which brings me to a question i wanted to ask. I think you hinted at there potentially being an option where you can reverse the whole thing on the girls and you becoming the dominant one and their master. I think if you can pull this off(and if the patreons really want it), it would be a great thing for the game to have. I have been into femdom for quite a while, but the thing is when you introduced Heather she appeared like a cute defenseless animal, getting bullied. Now normally that fits in with the theme of the game and is fine and i am actually fine with it, however i would lie if i didn't say I'd love to see Isabella get the same treatment, she is the typical spoiled rich brat thats too full of herself simple because she always got what she wanted in life and no one had the balls to stand up to her. I think breaking her would be more fun for me then being submissive to her.

Either way i am just mouthing off here, ultimately it's whatever you and all of the patreons decide in the end. Cheers.
I am into femdom too and my reaction was quite different. I felt sorry for Heather, was as nice as possible to her and hope we can actually build her up to be more confident and maybe even dominant (at least to the brother) in the future.:)

I agree though that Isabella is a very bratty bitch in need of some discipline, but for me it would be more fitting if that would be done by the mother or maybe the older sister. In my playthrough the male MC should stay at the bottom the whole time though. So I hope that will be one of the options we get. ^^

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
@alpharenji , @Jackegbert and @KMJ96815 regarding the male clothes:
The male clothes are pretty tricky to be honest. One reason they are what they are is that they were supposed to be humiliating. But the other reason is that there just aren't many male clothes that are the equivalent of the female maid uniforms. Probably not even in real life, but even less as assets I could use. I customize just about anything, but for workload alone I can't also make the models. For guys, there are way less clothes in general, the ones that exist are often lower quality and almost all are either standard street clothes or fantasy stuff. On places like renderotica there are full on fetish clothes, but that wouldn't work as a daily uniform either. If you come across anything I could buy, I'd actually be super grateful if you'd send me a link.
Depending on the path you choose, just have him wear a collar and a leash in later parts of the game. I think people playing him as a real sub wouldn't mind that. ;)

Reactions: fanboi

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019

Not quite. At least right now, I'm somewhat certain that you becoming the "master" wouldn't be very credible in the setting. The only way for that to happen would be if you married the Mistress or something, and that just sounds wrong to me. The more dominant path will most likely be about influencing one of the characters to get your way without formally being in charge. Going into much detail here would spoil things, but think more along the lines of a constant power struggle in a fucked up relationship, where both partners are into each other on the one hand, but are still trying to break each other on the other. That gives plenty of room for very hard dominance whenever you gain the upper hand, but is less awkward than pretending the ladies of House Stern would openly bow to some "random" servant.

Depending on the path you choose, just have him wear a collar and a leash in later parts of the game. I think people playing him as a real sub wouldn't mind that. ;)
That's actually something I'm interested to talk about with all of you in the not too far future. How submissive you want the MC to be in the more submissive routes. Most of my concepting for the less dominant routes focuses on the story of the characters he's in a relationship with. His own conduct when it comes to his "service" is relatively undefined so far.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I hope there’s a route for the brother to be completely submissive to not only the mistresses but Heather and Anja as well, if you choose to go that route. Of course, it sounds like any dominating activities from his end would be toward his sister. But as far as Isabella, the only way I could see her in a more submissive role is to her crazier sister or her mom. Maybe they make her do things with either of the siblings that are beneath her to punish her for something.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Not quite. At least right now, I'm somewhat certain that you becoming the "master" wouldn't be very credible in the setting. The only way for that to happen would be if you married the Mistress or something, and that just sounds wrong to me. The more dominant path will most likely be about influencing one of the characters to get your way without formally being in charge. Going into much detail here would spoil things, but think more along the lines of a constant power struggle in a fucked up relationship, where both partners are into each other on the one hand, but are still trying to break each other on the other. That gives plenty of room for very hard dominance whenever you gain the upper hand, but is less awkward than pretending the ladies of House Stern would openly bow to some "random" servant.
For me personally there's only one route interesting. That's where the MC has a romantic relationship to his sister (friend) and is at the same time forced into dominating her because of his submissive path to the mistresses/ladies of the House Stern. That's the best constellation IMO. :love::love::love::love:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
For me personally there's only one route interesting. That's where the MC has a romantic relationship to his sister (friend) and is at the same time forced into dominating her because of his submissive path to the mistresses/ladies of the House Stern. That's the best constellation IMO. :love::love::love::love:
While that is a good scenario, I am even more enthusiastic for a story where the MC's sister is forced/taught by Mistress (and maybe Young Mistress) how to use her natural feminine superiority to dominate her brother. :D

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
That's actually something I'm interested to talk about with all of you in the not too far future. How submissive you want the MC to be in the more submissive routes. Most of my concepting for the less dominant routes focuses on the story of the characters he's in a relationship with. His own conduct when it comes to his "service" is relatively undefined so far.
Well my advice would be to adjust the personality of the MC to his actions. Meaning don't have him even think like a cocky ass, if he goes for the submission route. Have him openly accept that he enjoys the submissive path. People who will choose that route for him certainly won't complain or even think that this would be unrealistic.;)
I mean he could struggle with it at first, but if he gives in to serving the ladies, it would be nice to have this reflected in his character too and how he treats women in general. Imho in that later path it could be restricted that we dominate any woman. Also Anja and Heather, after seeing for a while how he accepts and seemingly enjoys his servitude, could be tempted to make use of him too.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Well my advice would be to adjust the personality of the MC to his actions. Meaning don't have him even think like a cocky ass, if he goes for the submission route. Have him openly accept that he enjoys the submissive path. People who will choose that route for him certainly won't complain or even think that this would be unrealistic.;)
I mean he could struggle with it at first, but if he gives in to serving the ladies, it would be nice to have this reflected in his character too and how he treats women in general. Imho in that later path it could be restricted that we dominate any woman. Also Anja and Heather, after seeing for a while how he accepts and seemingly enjoys his servitude, could be tempted to make use of him too.
Love this. He could struggle at first (given his history and reactions thus far I think that's a given) but over time be thoroughly dominated by his mistresses' superior will, and trained to have the right state of mind to properly serve them from his rightful place beneath them.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
MC can be dominating to his sister, because he was ordered to, or to Anja because you are nice to her so she took the blame for MC's mistake so he was ordered to punish her. but dominating his mistresses, nah. its gonna be made using some cheap blackmail or corruption... which is just lame. doesn't fit with the tone really either.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
although it would be funny if MC gets cocky and starts to believe he can reverse the roles just to be crushed and be given a reality check.

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes