4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I think this is a good approach but I still hope at the very end of "the summer" you can tweak individual outcomes (endings) (which wouldn't be too hard because you wouldn't have to branch out so many variables/scenes like earlier in the game) based on the results of your plus/minus with various characters and/or your dominant/sub setting perhaps even if the majority of the game is much more simplified with the same scenes/characters but with different reactions earlier in the game. Much easier to have consistent scenes throughout the story and then at the very end allow variance for the end based on your "ratings" (all I saw in the first chapter is one setting off decisions for +/- for some variance in scenes but this could in theory be expanded to character ratings long-term too) I really didn't like Starless at all (I see the similar premise but not tone at all here which is good) for their emphasis on certain fetishes I don't like very much, but one thing I did like is that they really successfully made about ten real endings in a very simple way.
Yes, toward the end I think many things are possible to do. If there's damand for something particularly niche you could even have an alternative end as an optional patch to keep it entirely separate. It's just so far away now that even my own speculation is fairly baseless.

@Henissart will any of the characters be smokers ?
None of the main characters will be smokers. I've been really sensitive to the smell all my life and it's one of the few things I'm not flexible about in a real world relationship. So the characters I'll spend all my waking hours with will not be smokers.
A side character is a different matter. I think that's the kind of thing I'll poll Patrons about when the time comes.

What program were the renders made with?
Daz Studio with Iray engine. Post work on all images is done in Photoshop. If you have any question about this you can also hop into the Discord and I'll upload a WIP shot or something to have a look at. The renderfarm at Estate : Henissart has finally started to warm up again last night and the first few images for Chapter 2 are done. Well, at least rendered. So WIP aplenty.

spacewillow

Jan 27, 2018
So for those of us who rolled a 7 INT in computer times, how do i install the patch. I see where it says "Copy patch.rpy to %/game/ " but have no clue what that means, the game has been great and i would enjoy to try this part out as well. thank you, for any help.

Sephiroth VII

Apr 23, 2019
Fan Sig:
View attachment 290238 View attachment 290239 View attachment 290240
links
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/303977_esd-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/303978_esd-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/303979_esd-fan3.gif[/CO
[QUOTE="Henissart, post: 1842174, member: 1380721"]
In general, the choices you can make is something I want to do better in the next update. It's always a tightrope walk though, especially this early in the game. It's simply impossible for me to branch around too much right from the start.
In your particular example, the reason these "sexual preference choices" are binary is that I want to use them to customize the content. If you like bush, you'll probably get some special scene focusing on that along the way. If you don't, you get a different scene instead.
[/QUOTE]

Could you make a sephiroth fan sign for me 
ouo

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
So for those of us who rolled a 7 INT in computer times, how do i install the patch. I see where it says "Copy patch.rpy to %/game/ " but have no clue what that means, the game has been great and i would enjoy to try this part out as well. thank you, for any help.
Wherever you unpack the .zip file you have downloaded you have the main Estate Dominate folder. The inside of that folder should look something like this:

The folder that is marked in blue is the "%/game/" folder. Just drop the patch.rpy in there and it should work. You'll know within the first couple dialogue lines in the prologue. Have fun my perverted friend!

In other news, today's "Upskirt Wednesday" in the staff bathroom of Herrenhaus Stern. So this will be a nice day for me.

Reactions: Sephiroth VII

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
While you are here, why is it called "Herrenhaus" Stern? Is the game set in Germany?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
While you are here, why is it called "Herrenhaus" Stern? Is the game set in Germany?
I think in Germany you set this name "Herrenhaus" to the building of the noble family to differ from the domestic workers' building. So maybe Germany or another German-speaking country would be right.

Mar 14, 2017
Wild guess...
Family Stern may originally descent from germany/austria/switzerland. Since the Mistress von Stern seems to be a tradition-conscious lady, she might have found it a nice idea to keep "Herrenhaus" to underline her social rank.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think in Germany you set this name "Herrenhaus" to the building of the noble family to differ from the domestic workers' building. So maybe Germany or another German-speaking country would be right.
It just means Manor House in German (or sometimes historically the upper house of parliament, but I don't think that is what they are going for), but the game otherwise doesn't feel very German. Heather for example, is not a German name. I have already forgotten the brother's name...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is also a male named Victor in the house (he annunce MC to Anja at the gate)… who will be?

Netrom

Dec 20, 2017
I think, this is a great game so far, beautiful renderings, I have just finished playing this version to the end, I enjoyed the game so far so much, that I now i a patreon ;) and I look very much forward to update.

Henissart

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I think, this is a great game so far, beautiful renderings, I have just finished playing this version to the end, I enjoyed the game so far so much, that I now i a patreon ;) and I look very much forward to update.
Cheers mate, I've just seen your pledge over there. Once the overnight rendering finishes and I can use Photoshop again for some polishing, I might have a nice little welcome present for you.

It's just a little background thing, nothing all that important, but there'll be some dialogue about this in Chapter 2 so I don't want to explain it too much now. The game is set in an unspecified english speaking country though, and "Herrenhaus" is one of the german words for manor house, i.e. the seat of a feudal lord.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Definitely femdom but the brother can take a more dominating position towards his sister at the command of the mistresses (or if he’s a perv).

Reactions: Andrash

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Love the game, not the everyday plot. I really like Elizabeth. Author of success and great inspiration to please us with regular updates:) Thank you for the game! :giggle:

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Will Heather have a more dominating route?

I'm just really tired of games where the mc "mindbreaks" some girl into becoming his slave or something like that.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes