4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I dont know how to feel about this. I love the renders the quality is amazing. The domination thing is the only thing that puts me off. Will we have chance to be the one in control of the girls in the future or is the whole plan of the game to be dominated ?

Freshboibelhair

Mar 13, 2018
I dont know how to feel about this. I love the renders the quality is amazing. The domination thing is the only thing that puts me off. Will we have chance to be the one in control of the girls in the future or is the whole plan of the game to be dominated ?
i hope at some point we get in control i want to dominate that little devil Isabella

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
This is promising, although there's an issue that I think should be addressed: in Chapter 1 there's basically one major decision - help Isabella to win or not... but the player might lock himself out of one of the options before even getting close to the decision by picking certain options in seemingly unrelated places. To make it worse, it even isn't communicated to the player in any way - I went back to the moment when Heather returned and tried for the other outcome, failed, and assumed it was just a tease and I was being railroaded. Only realized it's not the case when reading comments here. This can make the game look worse than it is for some players, which is a shame.

Also, I think that the actual bet is a missed opportunity. First of all, given the setting, 500$ is like spare change for them. Nothing is at stake, and it's difficult to imagine Isabella caring that much. On the other hand, if she had to do something kinky/humiliating if she lost, well, she'd care. And have a much better reason to be meaner/nicer to MC and Heather later on. As a bonus, the "good" path would become a bit more attractive too.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I realize this is a pretty ridiculous question given the nature of this thread - but what's the name of theme song used in the main menu screen? I KNOW I've heard it somewhere before and it's driving me nuts!

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
>Dev says probably no NTR
Can this really be? An incest game with quality renders and engaging story and no other men fucking your girls? Praise Ahura Mazda! Praise Zoroaster! The Saoshyant has arrived!

Does this mean I actually need to make a patreon now?

EDIT: Enthusiastic praise made me forget I also wanted to criticize a small part. If they bet, make them use ridiculously high sums. Its better to make a joke about it than end up having an immersion breaker. The MC even mentions in the beginning that theres some people who simply don't even understand that you could ever have a spending limit. Personally i suggest retconning the $500 bet into a way bigger number, or have the MC find out they simply don't say the thousend because that makes you appear like someone who thinks 100k is somehow special or whatever explaination they want to use. Just not $500, felt really odd.

Reactions: fanboi

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I agree that the renders are nice but I also agree that the premise is ridiculous. Obviously the children would not be responsible for the debts of their parents. I tried to play the game, but I have a set of balls and could not stomach playing this character.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
What's the songs you used for the game
also @Immunity
The song is "The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan" by Chris Zabriskie.
There are links to his soundcloud and his bandcamp with downloads for all his songs on his site:

He does amazing work and he releases it all under the most unrestrictive creative commons license. Absolute hero.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
>Dev says probably no NTR
Can this really be? An incest game with quality renders and engaging story and no other men fucking your girls? Praise Ahura Mazda! Praise Zoroaster! The Saoshyant has arrived!

Does this mean I actually need to make a patreon now?

EDIT: Enthusiastic praise made me forget I also wanted to criticize a small part. If they bet, make them use ridiculously high sums. Its better to make a joke about it than end up having an immersion breaker. The MC even mentions in the beginning that theres some people who simply don't even understand that you could ever have a spending limit. Personally i suggest retconning the $500 bet into a way bigger number, or have the MC find out they simply don't say the thousend because that makes you appear like someone who thinks 100k is somehow special or whatever explaination they want to use. Just not $500, felt really odd.
I, for one, would love to have you on board at least.
NTR isn't planned. In theory it could be included (but avoidable), at some point. But given that NTR would have very major repurcussions on the relationship of the people involved, I can't actually think of a good way to do that. So yeah, almost certainly no NTR unless as a avoidable one-off scene at the end of the game or something.

Regarding the bet (also @Aarghvark ):
It wasn't really meant to be high-stakes tbh. Isabella loves games, but probably didn't even intend to be taken up on it and the sum was more figure of speech than calculated bet. Her talk about not being able to buy clothes now isn't really meant to be taken serious either. Most of her talk is intended to have an effect, not carry true information.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Regarding the bet (also @Aarghvark ):
It wasn't really meant to be high-stakes tbh. Isabella loves games, but probably didn't even intend to be taken up on it and the sum was more figure of speech than calculated bet. Her talk about not being able to buy clothes now isn't really meant to be taken serious either. Most of her talk is intended to have an effect, not carry true information.
Maybe they can bet an amount equal to what you owe them? And the MC at least would know that and be reminded in his head how insignificant they are compared to their mistresses.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
great start :)(y)
i hope there will be plenty of femdom on male scenes with some(cbt,castity, fm pegging,corporal discipline,piss,tease and denial and cei)

futa/trans on male and female would be good too.

some of the kinks are on the tag list allready, hope the rest will follow;):p

the incezt part it not my cup of tea so i play the game without the patch.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I believe the story does have a good opportunity for NTR, in one of my earlier posts I wrote how it could be possible with the MC behaving bad toward Heather all the time that she and Anja could become a couple. Anja has already been very tender and caring with Heather while cold and professional with the brother, so I can totally see eventually that Heather and Anja become romantically involved. I would think the MC needs to be the protective brother in order to eventually have Heather fall in love with them.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes