4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
1. Setting it in a different universe is possible of course, but it either has to be a pretty elaborate part of the game or it's also just hand-waving. And it also changes the dynamic a lot if what is happening is normal and expected in that universe. To me it's totally reasonable to simply pretend that this is a more extreme version of reality where things can work like that.
I know you don't like the comparison to Starless, and Starless's art can't hold a candle to yours, but in this instance this was covered rather well in Starless. There, the pressure to accept the abuse was that their father was dying and needed the money for medical care. So the choice was to allow their abuse or let their father die. That is a believable motivation for taking abuse I think.

Reactions: ontach

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
(sorry for bad english but its not my native lang) Im kind of disappointed, i played the game on every possible route and i have to admit that is veri amazing, i can see a lot of work behind it BUT. Why so much focus on the female friend of MC. I hope to see more content that involve the mc maybe something raleted to his feet fetish and hope for some humiliating task too, some good femdom female to male.

• Love
Reactions: Cierne and grego

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Estate: Dominate v0.29.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.03.2020

Last edited:

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
Don't all Renpy games work on Linux?
Not necessarily. Shouldn't I put the label on it? Or PC instead of Windows? I know that Linux are few but not even put the label is ... umm.... ;)

I think it's better for those who want to have all the labels.

Reactions: zian29

AkaAnon

Apr 28, 2018
(sorry for bad english but its not my native lang) Im kind of disappointed, i played the game on every possible route and i have to admit that is veri amazing, i can see a lot of work behind it BUT. Why so much focus on the female friend of MC. ...
While I don't mind the focus on her, I didn't like that the game only gives us the option to decide what the MC says to Heather (flirt/neutral), but not what he thinks about her. I would be perfectly fine, if they just stayed friends (without benefits).

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Hey all the zip's are corrupted.
"EstateDominate-017r2-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt"(Mega)

Last edited:
Reactions: mytyxbx

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well that's their character. I actually think they are pretty spot on in what they are representing. Bella is the one that is really straight forward in how she acts. I think of the Mistresses she is the one that is the most likely to get what she deserve, so to be dominated ;)
I don't think the routes wil be as clear cut as that. I noticed that playing the obvious dominant route has you being an asshole to the people that don't deserve it. And while it is possible it leads to MC dominating the bitch types like Bella, I doubt it will be that simple. It seems like they intend to corrupt the MC into a sadistic freak that wouldn't hesitate being a willing participant to their games. At least that's the vibe I got from the "dom" choices.

LewdTheLolis whippetmaster AL.d Chrathrard KMJ96815 and anyone else interested in the Starless connection:

I've written about this somewhere else in the thread I think, but while Starless is obviously an inspiration, and the scene between Heather and Isabella is a direct homage to it, I don't really want to go 'Starless' with the game. Given that the comparisons already came up with the first release I was pretty close to replacing the scene to not fuel the speculation further, but it was foreshadowed in Chapter 1 and had been planned from the start, so I decided to just do it anyway. (well, I was also looking forward to it myself...)

Essentially, what I love about Starless is the setting, the art, the creativity in the scenes and the psychological elements. What I'm not into is how physically over the top it is (e.g. liters of semen), the hopelessness of parts of it, and the very deliberate 'grossness'. Different people have different tastes of course and I'm not one to judge, but I won't do scat, there won't be syringes everywhere or 50 filled condoms taped to people, and even the scenes I do that are obviously gross to some people (like the one between Heather and Isabella), will be shot in a way that focuses on the beauty more than anything else.
Perhaps the shortest way to put it is that I'm into humiliation, but I don't enjoy seeing someone look like a dumpster. In my fantasy world people do some pretty fucked up things to each other, but they always look gorgeous while doing that.
These are the exact things I liked and disliked about Starless, so this is very encouraging.

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Im not sure why I haven't seen this game before.
Maybe its my weird sense of humor but i had a good laugh, very refreshing game.
Haven't seen anything remote close to this.
I enjoyed the game and certainly the renders, the story is very interesting if i may say so.

Reactions: Rozhok

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Im not sure why I haven't seen this game before.
Maybe its my weird sense of humor but i had a good laugh, very refreshing game.
Haven't seen anything remote close to this.
I enjoyed the game and certainly the renders, the story is very interesting if i may say so.
Need walkthrough tho asap (at least for me). :whistle:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I don't think the routes wil be as clear cut as that. I noticed that playing the obvious dominant route has you being an asshole to the people that don't deserve it. And while it is possible it leads to MC dominating the bitch types like Bella, I doubt it will be that simple. It seems like they intend to corrupt the MC into a sadistic freak that wouldn't hesitate being a willing participant to their games. At least that's the vibe I got from the "dom" choices.
That's what I noticed, that going the dom route seems more like you becoming what they want out of you, to where it seems like you're becoming their slave without you even realizing it, but if you do things like trying to help your friend/sis, taking responsibility, etc. seems like the path they aren't wanting of you.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I wouldn't use a walkthough. Just play different routes. It's Ren'Py so you can load up on saves.
I do. I have 3 routes/saves.. "if that was me", "soft-hearted", and "dominant sadist".
Yeah, one of the rare games where I think using WT just makes it worse. I don't want to know what consequences there will be.

Really like this game. One of my favorites right now. Great art, good writing and I overall just like the theme. But most of it has already been said, so I won't be repeating that here.
The only negative I can come up with, is that many of the choices seem non-choices. Some choices do seem to have some impact, but a lot of it just doesn't seem to matter much -- besides maybe one or two different lines.
And I get that the whole submission theme is about taking away agency at some level. But I really wish the choices in this game would give some more meaningful agency, so we could steer the game a bit more. Besides the last scene, it currently doesn't really seem to matter much what choices you make.

Though I guess this could still change in future releases. The last scene does give some hope in this regard and is imo a good example of how choice based player agency is implemented properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mostly everything before that however, seems to play out outside of the player's agency. I personally found that somewhat frustrating -- especially with my play style, where I save and load a lot. All the saving and loading just didn't matter much.

My advice here would be, that for every implemented choice, you should seriously consider what the added value is for the player, the story and/or the characters. If it's just a choices that changes some minor text later on, just leave the choices out. I find the perfect example of these non-choices, all the choices at the end of episode 1 -- in that shaving scene. Over half the choices there could imo be left out. Though I guess maybe the game saves the value of some of those choices? I seriously question the long term relevance though. Especially since you keep getting the choice to change your mind on a variaty of matters that come up in that scene.
This was to some extent discussed about on Patreon and dev described what the issue of that would be. The choices must be less "branching" to keep the quality of the game at the same level. This way it also feels more like a story to be told, with of course some decisions made by the player affecting it, instead of just... being a sandbox. I feel that too many games get destroyed this way and then nobody is happy. I always play just one path, the one that I would pick. If I see that dev is branching too much, I lose interest, because I know that "my" branch will get less attention. So just enough choices to make SOME difference for me, but not so many choices that it feels like it's 5 different games. Unfortunately most people in this thread (not thinking of you specifically) have no idea how these games are developed and they are suggesting implementing things that are just not the same game. Sorry guys, if not game for you, move on. I just checked Latest Updates, first 4 pages, and more than 80% of the games are on "ignore". Fortunately there's something for everyone. I especially don't understand those posters that come here and say that they don't like femdom. They want their little wizard rings that allow them to control minds of everyone (I think those games are the worst games, I would prefer even... NTR+bestiality combo over checking any more of those games...).

Part of me wishes for tons of extreme femdom in next 2 updates, just to get rid of the "I don't like femdom" posters. :)

I really want to like this game. The renders are beautiful and the kinks are great (though I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see the "tea scene" a little more explicitly). But I am finding it really hard to suspend my disbelief. The humiliation, abuse and sexual assault hit too early and with too little justification for the MC and his sister accepting them. It seems to me that there are possibly three way this could have been done better (i.e. in a way that is less jarring).

1. The most obvious is to have this not set in the real world, but in a society where freedoms have been curtailed (a bit like the Handmaiden's Tale). In our own society the employer's actions would be regarded as abuse and sexual assault. The MC and his sister would have contracts which clearly explained the situation with regard to their debt, and this contract would become null on illegal activity. Also debt is not inherited and even if it were they would just declare bankrupcy instead of going through this.

2. Alternatively make it more gradual. If the mother and sisters were just unpleasant at the start then the MC and sister would stay because they would still want their debt removed. Then have them slowly psychologically conditioned into accepting their subservience with gradually increasing unpleasantness. This would at least make their acceptance understandable. But to abuse them on the first day is extreme and suspends disbelief.

3. Allow them more negative reactions even if they have bad ends. For example, the MC should have had the option of interupting the "tea scene" between Isabella and his sister, even to the level of assaulting Isabella. (Frankly, this is what I would have done in real life if I saw someone sexually assualting my sister.) This could have led to him being expelled or arrested and the end game consequences of that regarding the debt. Obviously a player who takes this will backtrack to the choice and then not intervene in order to play the game, but at least the option will have been given with the consequences. I think this goes a long way towards player acceptance of the MC's actions (or lack thereof).

Obviously all 3 of these would be better, but I really don't expect them to be incorporated at this stage given the amount of work this must have been already. However, I just wanted to suggest these as a matter of form, and because I am so impressed with the other ascpects of the game. I will of course continue to follow the story with interest.
No offense, but I don't like any of the 3. I understand that dev replied already, but maybe just a slightly different perspective...

1. You have to imagine that you are in real trouble. You can leave any time you want. You are not actually forced to do any of this. You actually WANT to do it, because it will turn your life around. We all have our price and I wonder what your price would have been for doing exactly what MC is doing, in real life, for let's say 3 months. No price? How about 5 milllion? Ten? :) Everyone has a price.

2. I prefer it this way, not only for the reason dev stated, but also because everything seems relatively sincere and transparent. They don't pretend to be something they are not. There is a reason why many people are most scared of the new young mistress. We don't know what she is about yet. At the moment she acts as a counter weight to the obvious "threats" but I don't think anyone is fooled and I'm glad that MC is not fooled either. :)

3. This is most reasonable of the three from my point of view but... in reality of the game, as said, MC can do whatever he wants. He can leave any hour of any day. It's just the way it is, you know that's what MC can do. But it doesn't make much sense to me to include "I can't do this anymore, I want to go home" option every 3 minutes, because, as you say, nobody would have ever picked it anyway. It's a game, and you have to stay there if you want to play the game.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It seems like everyone but me has played this Starless game but I’ve only heard about it in this thread. Can we please stop with it? Other than the inspiration it has nothing to do with this. I tried it and couldn’t go more than 30 minutes. The art is terrible. No gameplay or choices. Boring and unsexy. No sense of humor. Literally the only thing in common is the estate and the general setting.

Reactions: trdx
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes