4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Glad I'm not the only one who thought some of the girls needed a swift kick in the ass for how they were acting.
Well that's their character. I actually think they are pretty spot on in what they are representing. Bella is the one that is really straight forward in how she acts. I think of the Mistresses she is the one that is the most likely to get what she deserve, so to be dominated ;)

Reactions: Andrash

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well that's their character. I actually think they are pretty spot on in what they are representing. Bella is the one that is really straight forward in how she acts. I think of the Mistresses she is the one that is the most likely to get what she deserve, so to be dominated ;)
At least with the mistress, she didn't feel completely underhanded, like yeah, she get's what she wants, but she's just honest, with Bella, she's one of those girls who, if she doesn't get her way, will be vindictive to the point of starving you just because it brings her joy. Lisa on the other hand is one of those that you just can't trust because she's going to make you feel safe, then go Littlefinger on you and stab you in the back.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone, hope you like the update! It's 2 months of the most intense work I've ever done.

If you're able to, please consider supporting development so I can keep working on it full-time.
I know not everyone has the means to become a Patron and the more people I can make happy with this the better. You can also always help out by spreading the word, writing a review or liking the release post to make the game more visible. Basically anything that makes other people aware of the existence of the game, since that is something I can't do by myself.

I'll answer as many questions as I can a bit later. Will take me some time to get through them all.
First, sorry I don't know how to tag someone on this site.
When I told the sisters the truth about Anja's 'mistake' and took the spanking instead of spanking her. I got an error message during the spanking.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
At least with the mistress, she didn't feel completely underhanded, like yeah, she get's what she wants, but she's just honest, with Bella, she's one of those girls who, if she doesn't get her way, will be vindictive to the point of starving you just because it brings her joy. Lisa on the other hand is one of those that you just can't trust because she's going to make you feel safe, then go Littlefinger on you and stab you in the back.
Well Bella is kind of the most predictable in a way that she loves to be crual in a physical way, but also straight forward with insults. But as you said Lisa is the one you can't predict, she is manipulative that it feels quite creepy!

Reactions: Thorsten

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well Bella is kind of the most predictable in a way that she loves to be crual in a physical way, but also straight forward with insults. But as you said Lisa is the one you can't predict, she is manipulative that it feels quite creepy!
I was honestly hoping Lisa would be the only decent one, but 3 lines in, I was like "nope, fuck her, she's going to drug me and fuck me over worse then even Bella would." Then she started whispering sweet things in one ear, while also "accidentally" recommending things in the other. Out of all 3, she's the one I worry about the most, because if she get's angry, who knows what she'll do to Heather (who is not only the best girl, but the hottest, and that's coming from someone whose not a fan of red heads), but also mc.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well was actually thinking that the von Stern family would actually have a normal member? :D
And Lisa is also an artist, who know what she will do to them for the sake of art :O

I just love that Heather isn't the standard skinny character, but a bit chubby, she looks really cute :love:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well was actually thinking that the von Stern family would actually have a normal member? :D
And Lisa is also an artist, who know what she will do to them for the sake of art :O

I just love that Heather isn't the standard skinny character, but a bit chubby, she looks really cute :love:
Hell, I wouldn't even go chubby, she's just thick and curvy, which is probably why I love her design.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hell, I wouldn't even go chubby, she's just thick and curvy, which is probably why I love her design.
Yeah and her skin looks really good and she rocks that shorter hair! But Anja is totally fine! (I still hope she is a dickgirl :D )
Mistress von Stern still has the hottest calfs in games though!

Reactions: jish55

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Isabella isn't that bad, you know what she is as soon as she insults your love-handles and gives you some weirdly salty tea. Classic evil sociopath bitch, but not as dangerous because she is transparent about it so you can run away and hide before she murders you and your family for giggles (assuming she can laugh).

Lisa is more dangerous. She is the type that likes to play with her prey before viciously torturing it to death. She'll lure you in with her fake kindness and seemingly nice disposition, and then BAM! You're tied up in her basement while she is trying to pull your fingernails off with a pair of pliers to put on her sculptures.

Mistress is probably the most sane of the 3. She is just a wealthy lady who likes things done her way and expects you to do as your told. She is cold and indifferent, but she probably wont actively make your life hell unless you cause it yourself. She is also likely to be the most crazy if you do piss her off though.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Help Isabella win the bet with her mother during the shaving scene, then she will leave Heather in peace for now.
I'll wait for future updates maybe there will be a way to protect Heather without helping Isabella win the bet

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
LewdTheLolis whippetmaster AL.d Chrathrard KMJ96815 and anyone else interested in the Starless connection:

I've written about this somewhere else in the thread I think, but while Starless is obviously an inspiration, and the scene between Heather and Isabella is a direct homage to it, I don't really want to go 'Starless' with the game. Given that the comparisons already came up with the first release I was pretty close to replacing the scene to not fuel the speculation further, but it was foreshadowed in Chapter 1 and had been planned from the start, so I decided to just do it anyway. (well, I was also looking forward to it myself...)

Essentially, what I love about Starless is the setting, the art, the creativity in the scenes and the psychological elements. What I'm not into is how physically over the top it is (e.g. liters of semen), the hopelessness of parts of it, and the very deliberate 'grossness'. Different people have different tastes of course and I'm not one to judge, but I won't do scat, there won't be syringes everywhere or 50 filled condoms taped to people, and even the scenes I do that are obviously gross to some people (like the one between Heather and Isabella), will be shot in a way that focuses on the beauty more than anything else.
Perhaps the shortest way to put it is that I'm into humiliation, but I don't enjoy seeing someone look like a dumpster. In my fantasy world people do some pretty fucked up things to each other, but they always look gorgeous while doing that.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I didn't even see this tea scene, guess I did something earlier that precluded that route. I think this game is really well written and I like the art a lot. This is definitely my style of writing and certain little subtle things I think I am seeing for down the road already may be very interesting. From a purely commercial standpoint, I worry this is a little too internally focused (a lot of self-narrative on thoughts/self-awareness versus pure dialogue/action on a visual medium) and slowly paced for some people just looking for immediate gratification, so I hope the dev can manage well on that end.

Reactions: GhostPhil

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
All I'm hoping for is that, even though it may seem hopeless, we get the ability to push back and protect those around us who need it if we decide to go the more honorable route (which is what I'm calling the route where you stand up and try to protect Heather and Anji).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really want to like this game. The renders are beautiful and the kinks are great (though I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see the "tea scene" a little more explicitly). But I am finding it really hard to suspend my disbelief. The humiliation, abuse and sexual assault hit too early and with too little justification for the MC and his sister accepting them. It seems to me that there are possibly three way this could have been done better (i.e. in a way that is less jarring).

1. The most obvious is to have this not set in the real world, but in a society where freedoms have been curtailed (a bit like the Handmaiden's Tale). In our own society the employer's actions would be regarded as abuse and sexual assault. The MC and his sister would have contracts which clearly explained the situation with regard to their debt, and this contract would become null on illegal activity. Also debt is not inherited and even if it were they would just declare bankrupcy instead of going through this.

2. Alternatively make it more gradual. If the mother and sisters were just unpleasant at the start then the MC and sister would stay because they would still want their debt removed. Then have them slowly psychologically conditioned into accepting their subservience with gradually increasing unpleasantness. This would at least make their acceptance understandable. But to abuse them on the first day is extreme and suspends disbelief.

3. Allow them more negative reactions even if they have bad ends. For example, the MC should have had the option of interupting the "tea scene" between Isabella and his sister, even to the level of assaulting Isabella. (Frankly, this is what I would have done in real life if I saw someone sexually assualting my sister.) This could have led to him being expelled or arrested and the end game consequences of that regarding the debt. Obviously a player who takes this will backtrack to the choice and then not intervene in order to play the game, but at least the option will have been given with the consequences. I think this goes a long way towards player acceptance of the MC's actions (or lack thereof).

Obviously all 3 of these would be better, but I really don't expect them to be incorporated at this stage given the amount of work this must have been already. However, I just wanted to suggest these as a matter of form, and because I am so impressed with the other ascpects of the game. I will of course continue to follow the story with interest.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I really like this game so far but i somehow want two ways later on.

1. The femdom route as it is.
2. The MC gets to dominate by finding out things that give him the option to blackmail the family into submission. (i know it probably won't happen, but a man can dream.) :sneaky:
Yaeh I really want to dominate and enslave them all.
And Anja :love:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really like this game so far but i somehow want two ways later on.

1. The femdom route as it is.
2. The MC gets to dominate by finding out things that give him the option to blackmail the family into submission. (i know it probably won't happen, but a man can dream.) :sneaky:
It was brought up in the garage that the mc has the option to choose to go against the dom route and bend the rules, so this could lead to an MC dom path. Would be even better if Heather joins in to get some much needed payback.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes