4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Really like this game. One of my favorites right now. Great art, good writing and I overall just like the theme. But most of it has already been said, so I won't be repeating that here.
The only negative I can come up with, is that many of the choices seem non-choices. Some choices do seem to have some impact, but a lot of it just doesn't seem to matter much -- besides maybe one or two different lines.
And I get that the whole submission theme is about taking away agency at some level. But I really wish the choices in this game would give some more meaningful agency, so we could steer the game a bit more. Besides the last scene, it currently doesn't really seem to matter much what choices you make.

Though I guess this could still change in future releases. The last scene does give some hope in this regard and is imo a good example of how choice based player agency is implemented properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mostly everything before that however, seems to play out outside of the player's agency. I personally found that somewhat frustrating -- especially with my play style, where I save and load a lot. All the saving and loading just didn't matter much.

My advice here would be, that for every implemented choice, you should seriously consider what the added value is for the player, the story and/or the characters. If it's just a choices that changes some minor text later on, just leave the choices out. I find the perfect example of these non-choices, all the choices at the end of episode 1 -- in that shaving scene. Over half the choices there could imo be left out. Though I guess maybe the game saves the value of some of those choices? I seriously question the long term relevance though. Especially since you keep getting the choice to change your mind on a variaty of matters that come up in that scene.

Anywayyyy...
Although I find the lack of agency somewhat annoying, overall it's a minor gripe -- especially since this game is only two episodes in. So while it might not seem like it from the text above, as I said before: I do think this is a great game. Just read one of the many other positive comments, if you want to see what is great about this game. I agree with most of those as well.

Last edited:

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
well I don't really do reviews on this site but since this game is at its early stages , only time tells how good this game can be but regardless.

I think majority of our F95 community are male, and in real life most men have dominate characters , which makes it a huge turn off for some of us , I am personally love Domination and Submission , for example I love male Characters in Philly games , I played starless few years ago , and one thing that turned me off was the fact that MC had no balls and people were doing all kinds of nasty Shit to him.

it can be great game if it goes into 2 different path , but if it stays with one submissive path , only true sub missives will enjoy this game .

Reactions: Andrash

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Enjoying everything - artwork, writing & story. Little bit slow & I fear it will be years in the finishing. Agree with above poster that many of the choices are opaque without an obvious direction & where the outcome is heading. But so great to have a coherent story with excellent English - unlike most that are so far from being a complete package (like this) that they are mostly a waste of time even downloading. Amazing that people complain about minor points - enjoy the diamonds that very rarely turn up and complement the dev for the outstanding work. Looking forward to the next instalment. I'm in it for the journey & impatient for the next chapter.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This has some gorgeous renders and very good writing. Manipulation and conditioning done right is very rare in these games but this pulls it off.

My only worry is that it seems really inspired (to say the least) by Starless. And while that game also had gorgeous art and some hot scenes, it aslo had the most spineless MC in any game I 've played. I get femdom as a fetish, but when your well being or even life is at stake, you better grow some balls. That never happened in Starless and I hope this game doesnt end up with routes as dark and hopeless as that.
I believe it's not all about femdom. The dev stated a while back that while you might not make every girl your bitch, you can assert a certain degree of control over them in certain situations as the plot progresses.
This can also be seen when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
my 300 iq is getting a workout with these choices,but i think i'm on the right track for femdom... :unsure:
Also nice update (y)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So the mom seems the most straight forward, Isabella is a sadist/sociopath, and Elisabeth is a manipulative little shit. I will say I took the honorable path by speaking up and taking Anja's punishment for sure, but I do hope that isn't leading to a submissive path.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone, hope you like the update! It's 2 months of the most intense work I've ever done.

If you're able to, please consider supporting development so I can keep working on it full-time.
I know not everyone has the means to become a Patron and the more people I can make happy with this the better. You can also always help out by spreading the word, writing a review or liking the release post to make the game more visible. Basically anything that makes other people aware of the existence of the game, since that is something I can't do by myself.

I'll answer as many questions as I can a bit later. Will take me some time to get through them all.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm a huge fan of femdom and I really tried to like this but between the mc being an idiot and the girls being insufferable spoiled cunts, I just can't. There's a line between a dom and being a bitch and this game literally pisses all over it lol
Really needs an option to burn the mansion down with everybody in it. :whistle:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm a huge fan of femdom and I really tried to like this but between the mc being an idiot and the girls being insufferable spoiled cunts, I just can't. There's a line between a dom and being a bitch and this game literally pisses all over it lol
call 1-800-DrPinkCake for all your house burning needs.

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game and yeh Starless vibes strong in this one but its pretty good so far. Hopefully we can get one of the starless ending maybe but it will still be alright without it but Great for now cant wait for the completion of this

Reactions: Frosty2000

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Glad I'm not the only one who thought some of the girls needed a swift kick in the ass for how they were acting.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes