4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
this gave me lots of Starless vibes, and at this point I'm no longer sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing anymore
but screw it I'm a sucker for maids so I'm going to try this
IMO, the redhead in this game is TO DIE FOR.
Yeah it does have Starless vibes but if it keeps going the way it is but not go as extreme, it can put Starless in a bind and dominate it. Let me clarify.. nobody can do Sei Shoujo art but those renders are nice to look at and if it goes the way Henissart is hinting, it'll be a much more engaging story than Starless and that's what matters when it comes to games like this.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
IMO, the redhead in this game is TO DIE FOR.
Yeah it does have Starless vibes but if it keeps going the way it is but not go as extreme, it can put Starless in a bind and dominate it. Let me clarify.. nobody can do Sei Shoujo art but those renders are nice to look at and if it goes the way Henissart is hinting, it'll be a much more engaging story than Starless and that's what matters when it comes to games like this.
you sir have sold me on this game already, albeit I was sold after reading redhead is to die for and started downloading the game, but you know I read the rest of the post and though huh well this will be interesting then. Do love the renders and I agree the art for Starless was amazing so having a similar game but with some nice renders should be just as great.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
woohooo nice speedy update with what looks like plenty content.. cant w8 to see my true love chubbarella again... heh. Hope they dont break her to much... hopefully just a little bit... lol.. thx for upload!

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
It should have a similar number of routes but IIRC, none of those are as bad as most of the outcomes of Starless. If that's the case and the story keeps whipping those kinks good, then it would go way up on my list.
Just an FYI.. I'm not into bondage IRL. I've done some light bondage, power play, and switch. It's the way the interplay is with you having little power over yourself but massive influence over another person or 2. That's what is scratching my itch. Having to figure out what action does what to affect x or y person and/or the MC. And it's all sexy, the girls are attractive, and there's some tension and suspense that is fairly well conveyed to the player.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Astonishing render quality, nicely done
+ Like the overall look, the UI, menus...
+ Mrs von Stern is hot, and damn, those high heels... nice. And those fucking intense eye contacts xD
+ Anja looks very hot as well. Her face might be the most unique, prettiest one I've ever seen in a game
+ Isabella... dayum son
+ Heather after the makeover... damn
+ Love the fine details like textures on the clothing, skin textures... just beautiful af
+ Elizabeth... this is just getting better

+- Dinner scene: I'm in a room with fucking hot chicks and I'm wearing THAT outfit? Hahaha xD

- MC looks very flamboyant
- MC was right, Heather looks rather drab omg (at first)

All the women in this game have such fucking intense eyes. And this dev knows how to do sexy high heels right which makes me very very happy. This game is FUCKING HOT and it has perfect render quality. How come I didn't find this earlier?

LOVE IT.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Best shot of the new update for me was the one with Heather's wet feet and legs. The glistening shower water on her skin was so pretty! Oh and Anja starting into the camera. Gorgeous!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This has some gorgeous renders and very good writing. Manipulation and conditioning done right is very rare in these games but this pulls it off.

My only worry is that it seems really inspired (to say the least) by Starless. And while that game also had gorgeous art and some hot scenes, it aslo had the most spineless MC in any game I 've played. I get femdom as a fetish, but when your well being or even life is at stake, you better grow some balls. That never happened in Starless and I hope this game doesnt end up with routes as dark and hopeless as that.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm liking the game so far. The visuals and the music is really nice. I've seen the screenshots of my sister in the maid outfit, but it went from 0 to 100 really quick. I'm not saying she was ugly or unattractive before the change, but wow, I wasn't expecting her to have a body like that (other than she has an ass). Anyway, is it possible to have some kind of walkthrough or tips/hints for the game? This seems like a game it would help with at least one of those. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: LegendKing23

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
This has some gorgeous renders and very good writing. Manipulation and conditioning done right is very rare in these games but this pulls it off.

My only worry is that it seems really inspired (to say the least) by Starless. And while that game also had gorgeous art and some hot scenes, it aslo had the most spineless MC in any game I 've played. I get femdom as a fetish, but when your well being or even life is at stake, you better grow some balls. That never happened in Starless and I hope this game doesnt end up with routes as dark and hopeless as that.
I don't think it will end up that way from what the creator says. I think may end up with variations on specific scenes/outcomes with each update, and then maybe at the very end it might diverge into different ending narratives with the MC and other characters. Despite how much I disliked stuff like scat in Starless, one thing I did like on a small level was that they actually had some different endings for the characters. I kind of hope there are three quasi paths at the end - a sub type path for the people that legitimately are submissive and want to be very beta, the neutral path where the MC is trying to survive with sometimes being "wrong" but always on some level trying do the right thing but is not perfect or really super dominant or submissive as a fetish (my preferred style for this setting/style) and then last a more sadistic dominant path (wife preferred playstyle) where the MC falls prey to the temptations of the house, etc.. This is not that hard to do either if you plan it out with say the last two or three updates to finalize everything. Acting Lessons is another game that really nailed this in my opinion.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the choices are not in your face obvious...you really have to comprehend them to determine your path proper..i believe i chose the right ones to set my MC on a dominant path...eventually this game will require a walkthrough as more updates arrive..because even my genius has it limits :p

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes