Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Estate : Dominate [v0.1] [Henissart] - Original Size: 563MB

Download PC (354MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hi henissart, any news about the next release?
I think this is the answer you're looking for...

What determines the time between updates is mainly the amount of content I have to create to make it cohesive.
So far, developing a scene has taken me about a week on average. The next update has to contain 9 scenes, otherwise there would be a break in the middle of the 'arc'. That means approx. 2 month development for the next update, so release at the end of this month.
The release after this could very well be quicker if it only has to contain 4 scenes to be complete. It all depends on what makes sense for the story. 2 month between updates is about the max though, unless there's a very good reason I can't break it down into smaller parts.

Reactions: grego

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi Henissart i want to know some things .

i know that the MC his a responsible man , but not that smart his principal objective is to end the debt of his family but when he found himself surrounded by hot woman , it will be any kind of a second principal objective like having those milf under his control or becoming one of the family or submit all those milf of this house to him , i know its not easy when u work like a servant but he should got that kind of charisma to broke this wall between him and those pervert woman like some kind of respect but not that strong with every event it become stronger , from talking to admire to like to submit to love maybe ....its not easy to break those pervert woman thats why the MC need something or having a second thing to improve his place.... this game remind me a little of this game called Starless Nymphomaniac's Paradise :p ... i hope it will not have a NTR tag in future .

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
loving this so far... models and renders are beautiful. All hail my new love! Chubbarella... lol. She is sweet in her new attire.

Reactions: fanboi

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Hi henissart, any news about the next release?
Like 79flavors said, the 'pre-release' version will come out sometime next week. The full release once I'm sure there are no bugs or other problems. Probably a few days later.

hi Henissart i want to know some things .

i know that the MC his a responsible man , but not that smart his principal objective is to end the debt of his family but when he found himself surrounded by hot woman , it will be any kind of a second principal objective like having those milf under his control or becoming one of the family or submit all those milf of this house to him , i know its not easy when u work like a servant but he should got that kind of charisma to broke this wall between him and those pervert woman like some kind of respect but not that strong with every event it become stronger , from talking to admire to like to submit to love maybe ....its not easy to break those pervert woman thats why the MC need something or having a second thing to improve his place.... this game remind me a little of this game called Starless Nymphomaniac's Paradise :p ... i hope it will not have a NTR tag in future .
I can't really answer this without going pretty deep into spoilers. But your relationship with all the women will certainly change over the course of the game. I don't think you will ever get them to submit to your control, but depending on your choices you will be able to at least try something into this direction. Also the opposite if that's more your fantasy. NTR isn't planned.

loving this so far... models and renders are beautiful. All hail my new love! Chubbarella... lol. She is sweet in her new attire.
Cheers! I hope you don't mind if I subject your new love to quite a few things in the future...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Still holding out for a hope to turn the tables on the youngest daughter at least at some point, but anyway this game is phenomenal, can't wait to get back into it.

Reactions: fz

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
NTR isn't planned.
I'm kinda hoping this does end up getting some NTR content as this type of story would be perfect for it. The possibilities are infinite and I could see some insanely hot scenes develop from here. I know it gets a lot of hate from people who don't like it, but I'd love to see something get added especially if it gets written as well as the rest of the content has so far!

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes