4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi everyone,

I have this fear that once I tell you an exact date, everything will immediately go wrong and I'll regret this... but I guess I'll have to risk it anyway:
The 'pre-release' beta version of 'Chapter 2 : Pledged to be Stern' will come out next Saturday for all Patrons on the 'Young Mistress' tier and above. Most likely late afternoon/early evening CEST.
I will release the final version a few days later, as soon as I'm certain everything works as intended.

Development started on the 29th of April, so it seems like I'm going to hit my 2 month dev time prediction pretty well.
In terms of images the update is about 50% larger than the first release. In terms of text it is almost twice the size. Overall the game should be much more reactive to your choices and you will have to play through it several times to see all content now.

I'm pretty excited about the release. First time I'm doing this with an audience that has some sort of expectation. I really hope I can make everyone of you happy with this. In particular every single one of you wonderful Patrons who have decided to support the development on nothing but promises and with no track record I could point to. None of the events you will experience at Herrenhaus Stern in a few days would have happened without you. Thank you!

All the best,
Henissart

P.S. When I say nothing would have happened without you, I don't mean to imply you're responsible for what happens to poor Heather... That's on me. Mostly.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm kinda hoping this does end up getting some NTR content
One way, as I mentioned here early on, would be if the brother is acting too much like a perv to Heather, she could eventually begin a romantic relationship with Anja. Could be wishful thinking on my part but I saw tiny seeds of that in the first release.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hi everyone,

Release 2 of Estate : Dominate is finally here after 2 months in development.
The game has grown from 214 images and 18.500 words to 541 images and 52.500 words, so it's a very sizable update.
Young Mistress Elisabeth returns home and completes the cast of main characters.
The choices you've made in Chapter 1 and the choices you will have to make in Chapter 2 have significant consequences on how the events unfold and on the attitude of the MC. It's increasingly possible to shape his character to your liking and influence his thoughts and behavior.
It's again rendered in 1440p and is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.

The download for Patrons is .

I hope you'll enjoy your service at Herrenhaus Stern!

All the best,
Henissart

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Hi everyone,

Release 2 of Estate : Dominate is finally here after 2 months in development.
The game has grown from 214 images and 18.500 words to 541 images and 52.500 words, so it's a very sizable update.
Young Mistress Elisabeth returns home and completes the cast of main characters.
The choices you've made in Chapter 1 and the choices you will have to make in Chapter 2 have significant consequences on how the events unfold and on the attitude of the MC. It's increasingly possible to shape his character to your liking and influence his thoughts and behavior.
It's again rendered in 1440p and is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.

The download for Patrons is .

I hope you'll enjoy your service at Herrenhaus Stern!

All the best,
Henissart
damn she's stunning!!!..reading pages..read spoilers..i see this will be worth returning to...will not say more..it would expose GhostPhil 's spoiler..LOL

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She isn't a dickgirl, is she? This game has been influenced from Starless, and the only thing I didn't like about Starless was the older sister having a dick.
Not that we know about that yet ;) (without spoiling too much here). I mean I am basicially harrasing Henissart to reveal Anja as a dickgirl. I even tried to bribe him :D :D

damn she's stunning!!!..reading pages..read spoilers..i see this will be worth returning to...will not say more..it would expose GhostPhil 's spoiler..LOL
You are not ready!

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
I gotta congratulate Hen for reaching part One of his Patreon goal.
Part two ain't that far fetched if the quality stays consistent...

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes