4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
wish it would, that would feel like poetic justice for mc, Heather, and Anja
It would definitely be nice to have that kind of freedom to enjoy this game especially with these good looking models and this setting in general. This would probably also attract more people to this game.

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It would definitely be nice to have that kind of freedom to enjoy this game especially with these good looking models and this setting in general. This would probably also attract more people to this game.
most definitely, have the femdom path for sure, but also eventually have a revolt path where the mc begins to push back and dom them. It would also add more to replayability.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I really want to like this game. The renders are beautiful and the kinks are great (though I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see the "tea scene" a little more explicitly). But I am finding it really hard to suspend my disbelief. The humiliation, abuse and sexual assault hit too early and with too little justification for the MC and his sister accepting them. It seems to me that there are possibly three way this could have been done better (i.e. in a way that is less jarring).

1. The most obvious is to have this not set in the real world, but in a society where freedoms have been curtailed (a bit like the Handmaiden's Tale). In our own society the employer's actions would be regarded as abuse and sexual assault. The MC and his sister would have contracts which clearly explained the situation with regard to their debt, and this contract would become null on illegal activity. Also debt is not inherited and even if it were they would just declare bankrupcy instead of going through this.

2. Alternatively make it more gradual. If the mother and sisters were just unpleasant at the start then the MC and sister would stay because they would still want their debt removed. Then have them slowly psychologically conditioned into accepting their subservience with gradually increasing unpleasantness. This would at least make their acceptance understandable. But to abuse them on the first day is extreme and suspends disbelief.

3. Allow them more negative reactions even if they have bad ends. For example, the MC should have had the option of interupting the "tea scene" between Isabella and his sister, even to the level of assaulting Isabella. (Frankly, this is what I would have done in real life if I saw someone sexually assualting my sister.) This could have led to him being expelled or arrested and the end game consequences of that regarding the debt. Obviously a player who takes this will backtrack to the choice and then not intervene in order to play the game, but at least the option will have been given with the consequences. I think this goes a long way towards player acceptance of the MC's actions (or lack thereof).

Obviously all 3 of these would be better, but I really don't expect them to be incorporated at this stage given the amount of work this must have been already. However, I just wanted to suggest these as a matter of form, and because I am so impressed with the other ascpects of the game. I will of course continue to follow the story with interest.
Thanks for the comprehensive feedback, I'll try to answer it pretty detailed as well:

1. Setting it in a different universe is possible of course, but it either has to be a pretty elaborate part of the game or it's also just hand-waving. And it also changes the dynamic a lot if what is happening is normal and expected in that universe. To me it's totally reasonable to simply pretend that this is a more extreme version of reality where things can work like that.

2. Entirely agree in theory, but I don't think it's possible to do with the only release model available to the game. If I could develop the game for 2 years in silence and then drop the completed 25h game, having the first 5 hours as slow buildup is great. But the only way development is possible is with episodic releases. And I don't think people are interested to go through 6 months of pure buildup. So a compromise is a necessity as far as I can tell.

3. Also mostly agree in theory, but I don't think it's much better for player acceptance to see every other choice you make lead to a dead end and boot you back to make the only 'right' choice. There is also a massive trade-off in terms of development time. I'm only one person and I've been working 100h+ every single week on the game since the start. Any time I spend making dead ends I can't spend on progressing the 'real' story. So they would either be very short and sudden, or the game would be even slower. The amount of dialogue and thought variation is huge already. There are many parts with 4+ different variations depending on how you play the MC. I think I'm pretty much at the limit of what's possible for me to do.

Last edited:

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Most looking forward to the very much implied three-way between the MC, Elizabeth and Heather. As much of a bitch as Isabella is, charming Elizabeth is the real pervert of the family and is totally glomming onto the sexual tension between MC and Heather. If you don't believe me then you haven't applied the incest patch!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
And perhaps we can offer to Anja a way to avenge herserlf as well.
But If heather is to be sacrificed so that we can dominate all the others, so be it.
Also a good idea.
most definitely, have the femdom path for sure, but also eventually have a revolt path where the mc begins to push back and dom them. It would also add more to replayability.
Yeah that also.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
LewdTheLolis whippetmaster AL.d Chrathrard KMJ96815 and anyone else interested in the Starless connection:

I've written about this somewhere else in the thread I think, but while Starless is obviously an inspiration, and the scene between Heather and Isabella is a direct homage to it, I don't really want to go 'Starless' with the game. Given that the comparisons already came up with the first release I was pretty close to replacing the scene to not fuel the speculation further, but it was foreshadowed in Chapter 1 and had been planned from the start, so I decided to just do it anyway. (well, I was also looking forward to it myself...)

Essentially, what I love about Starless is the setting, the art, the creativity in the scenes and the psychological elements. What I'm not into is how physically over the top it is (e.g. liters of semen), the hopelessness of parts of it, and the very deliberate 'grossness'. Different people have different tastes of course and I'm not one to judge, but I won't do scat, there won't be syringes everywhere or 50 filled condoms taped to people, and even the scenes I do that are obviously gross to some people (like the one between Heather and Isabella), will be shot in a way that focuses on the beauty more than anything else.
Perhaps the shortest way to put it is that I'm into humiliation, but I don't enjoy seeing someone look like a dumpster. In my fantasy world people do some pretty fucked up things to each other, but they always look gorgeous while doing that.
For my personal taste, I don't think you could have handled it better. Classy domination is rare, and I liked the update and the cast both, even though I too hope for an ending where I get to have someone killed to be honest.

Also I did smell the Starless reference a mile away with that "dressing scene", mostly because the original one is my favorite from that game. Now I'm just hoping not to see any dickgirls, but it's not my place to call the shots.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Estate : Dominate [v0.17 R2] [Henissart] (1.15 gb rar pc source)

119 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by nRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After some time to mull over the game more, out of every possible thing, the only thing I worry about is Heather being forced to fuck some rando, because I'm not a huge ntr fan, and would hate having to sit through an event like that.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Incest patch don't work for me on Chapter 2...
It works fine for me.

After some time to mull over the game more, out of every possible thing, the only thing I worry about is Heather being forced to fuck some rando, because I'm not a huge ntr fan, and would hate having to sit through an event like that.
"I'm still not entirely sure if most people consider another woman having sex with the girlfriend NTR. obviously IRL, but I mean for a game.
NTR with a guy will pretty certainly not happen. the issue is that NTR can't be made avoidable since the long-term psychologial effect is the whole point of it. So I couldn't just pretend it didn't happen for players who skipped the scene. and I don't want to make it mandatory. the only way would be as an avoidable end scene."

That's what the dev said on Discord.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
"I'm still not entirely sure if most people consider another woman having sex with the girlfriend NTR. obviously IRL, but I mean for a game.
NTR with a guy will pretty certainly not happen. the issue is that NTR can't be made avoidable since the long-term psychologial effect is the whole point of it. So I couldn't just pretend it didn't happen for players who skipped the scene. and I don't want to make it mandatory. the only way would be as an avoidable end scene."

That's what the dev said on Discord.
I hope it would be a final scene as an option for this game that way players can avoid that route if they so choose. That's also me hoping there are multiple routes in this game with multiple endings so that way we as players can obtain a path and ending we want, especially since the dev does seem pretty accommodating with players and things we're not comfortable with (the "tea scene" for instance was handled well, as it happened, but we got to avoid seeing it, and we even had another path to avoid it all together). So I would hope the dev takes this into consideration to give us the option to avoid ntr.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
I hope it would be a final scene as an option for this game that way players can avoid that route if they so choose. That's also me hoping there are multiple routes in this game with multiple endings so that way we as players can obtain a path and ending we want, especially since the dev does seem pretty accommodating with players and things we're not comfortable with (the "tea scene" for instance was handled well, as it happened, but we got to avoid seeing it, and we even had another path to avoid it all together). So I would hope the dev takes this into consideration to give us the option to avoid ntr.
Yep, that's exactly the intention. There's obviously a limit to the content you can skip because I can't make an endless number of parallel paths, but anything that is clearly niche will be avoidable. Either through different scenes, or at the very least through different framing and alternative images for the same scene, like in the 'tea scene'. Like I said in the quote Gen posted, NTR isn't planned at all. And it's something I would never make mandatory and very clearly signpost.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yep, that's exactly the intention. There's obviously a limit to the content you can skip because I can't make an endless number of parallel paths, but anything that is clearly niche will be avoidable. Either through different scenes, or at the very least through different framing and alternative images for the same scene, like in the 'tea scene'. Like I said in the quote Gen posted, NTR isn't planned at all. And it's something I would never make mandatory and very clearly signpost.
That's great to hear, and may I just say, you're becoming one of my favorite creators up there with Dr.PinkCake, GM Gaming, thengineer, and Hopes Gaming. I say this because 1) you're being really cool with us on this site and are interacting with us, and 2) you created content with beautiful characters and a very good intriguing story, especially in a setting I normally have no interest in. So thank you for being awesome, and if I had funds, would go and support you.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 289101

Overview:
When your parents and their best friend and business partner die in an accident, you and his daughter are suddenly in a precarious financial situation. To outfit their laboratory, your parents relied heavily on loans by the Stern Group. Yet, the medical equipment they were developing is still a prototype with little financial value.

With the prospect of having to drop out of college to find work looming over you, you decide to visit Mrs. von Stern -the CEO of the Stern Group- at her office. Your only hope is for her to take pity on you and defer the loan for a few years. Instead, Mrs. von Stern offers you a deal: If you and your friend serve as household staff at her estate over the summer, the debt will be forgiven.
She only asks one thing of her servants: Total obedience.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-02
Release Date: 2019-07-02
Developer: Henissart -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17 R2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras:
Fan Sigs
Thanks to gnadudu for the share!
*The compressed version is not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 289102 View attachment 289103 View attachment 289104 View attachment 289105 View attachment 289106 View attachment 289107 View attachment 289108 View attachment 289109 View attachment 289110 View attachment 289111
Very nice game here, and I say that as someone NOT at all into Femdom.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes