4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It seems like everyone but me has played this Starless game but I’ve only heard about it in this thread. Can we please stop with it? Other than the inspiration it has nothing to do with this. I tried it and couldn’t go more than 30 minutes. The art is terrible. No gameplay or choices. Boring and unsexy. No sense of humor. Literally the only thing in common is the estate and the general setting.
It was made by the same company who made Bible Black, so you know it's nothing but nice wholesome fun for the whole family.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nice looking game in terms of renders and characters plus a decent Intro but the femdom and the "tea" scene are something you should reconsider taking further as it's not everyone's cup of tea, just my two cents brother ... but after witnessing what a degenerate sissy ass slut the little ho Isabella is, I'd say we ask Philly to send his Ghost MC (or at least Sonja's bae Stella) to fuck everybody up and send the young "mistresses" and the old bitch to slavery and "tea" drinking after we tag-teamed them good. And Anja would be very grateful for that, if you know what I mean ;)

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Just found out about this game today and I absolutely love it. If you want to see my full review, check it out under the reviews page.

Pledged :)

Reactions: Henissart and trdx

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hey
I just wondered if you guys also have this issue: even if the option on Skip Unseen Text - is _OFF_ - it still unwantedly skips through the lines and only stops at choices.

Any idea on how to fix it?
Galadh

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
This is absurdly high quality, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. The big issue is a common one I have in choice-based games that deal with serious themes: disassociation with the PC. I'd be cool reading about a character with no player agency whatsoever, but if I'm expected to shape the narrative with my own interests and values, I'm never satisfied with how far it goes. I even think this story does it far better than most, with choices that go into a little more detail into the PC's thought-process. But especially in "the scene" with Isabelle/Heather, and particularly Anja sharing her mentality with you, if you can't make a meaningful choice at that point then I kind of check out of any player involvement going forward.

I admit I probably wasn't going to love this game anyway given the material. I like exploring boundaries, not breaking them. Any comparison to Starless is a red flag. But like I said this is a very high quality work with a lot of thought going into the characters, writing, setting, and visuals so it demanded my attention nonetheless.

My other problem is a minor suspension of disbelief issue. Here in America, debt does not transfer to relatives. Maybe the game is set somewhere else, or the law works differently in the setting, or maybe even the PC was intentionally misled. But I'm left thinking he got himself into this situation due to gross ignorance, which is probably not the best introduction.

EDIT: I also wanted to mention that I was very surprised in "that scene" that you set yourself up for an "out" but didn't take it. You ask the player if they're into that, then the PC monologues that they need to see if Isabella is bluffing or serious about it. I was very sure that choice was going to influence which one she was: you're into watersports, it's real, but if you're not, it was a power play to see how submissive Heather was. Not sure if you felt that a route split so early on would be too much of a headache going forward or if I totally misread your intentions.

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
This was to some extent discussed about on Patreon and dev described what the issue of that would be. The choices must be less "branching" to keep the quality of the game at the same level. This way it also feels more like a story to be told, with of course some decisions made by the player affecting it, instead of just... being a sandbox. I feel that too many games get destroyed this way and then nobody is happy. I always play just one path, the one that I would pick. If I see that dev is branching too much, I lose interest, because I know that "my" branch will get less attention. So just enough choices to make SOME difference for me, but not so many choices that it feels like it's 5 different games. Unfortunately most people in this thread (not thinking of you specifically) have no idea how these games are developed and they are suggesting implementing things that are just not the same game. Sorry guys, if not game for you, move on. I just checked Latest Updates, first 4 pages, and more than 80% of the games are on "ignore". Fortunately there's something for everyone. I especially don't understand those posters that come here and say that they don't like femdom. They want their little wizard rings that allow them to control minds of everyone (I think those games are the worst games, I would prefer even... NTR+bestiality combo over checking any more of those games...).

Part of me wishes for tons of extreme femdom in next 2 updates, just to get rid of the "I don't like femdom" posters. :)
I can see that making too many branches, will take too much time and/or dilute the overall quality. And I also agree that this is one of the traps that quite a few games run into. That however is mostly due to large branching paths. Branching on a branching path, will exponentially increase the work needed, and thus create problems.

But let me give an example and some possible suggestions that, although they do require some effort, they don't branch the story much, nor require too much effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----
And let me be clear here, this game is really good to amazing in most aspects -- and isn't even horrible in the aspect of choices. I'd say when it comes to choices, this game is average. Average is however a large step down from good/great/amazing and thus detracts from the overal experience.
The only reason I'm even typing this, is because this is such a great game. It could however be even better.
----
I feel that with not that much extra effort, you can add some feeling of agency here. Coming back to the example above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall, I feel that potentially there is much to gained here regarding choices and player agency here, for fairly little effort.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The pissing and spanking scenes weren't very erotic for me. This update was great graphically and story wise, but it lacked eroticism.

DixieBlueYank

Jun 12, 2018
Highly erotic, great tensions built up from various conversations and actions... Loving the start of this! Don't get me started on the focus of the feet!

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I might add, why put something extreme like pee drinking, and then go super light with ass cheek spanking? It lacks cohesion in the progression imo.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I might add, why put something extreme like pee drinking, and then go super light with ass cheek spanking? It lacks cohesion in the progression imo.
I don't think the purpose of this game is to inflict physical painful torture for no reason. It's more like a psychological "corruption" that occurs. And I think it's better this way. The spanking scene was not psysically that painful, but the pain to the mind, or the corruption behind this was... mindblowing.

I really like this update ! I'm not usually into this kind of "play" but... I loved this "tea time" scene ! MORE please...

Damn ! I was afraid for 1 second when I saw "THE END" :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: genmaximo
Oct 29, 2018
Why, oh why, is the MC such a moron (nothing but stupid choices and shitty justifications) ??? ... and when you get down to it ... when people so evil and vile push your buttons ... an option should be to slam their face into a wall till they are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. That might result in a game over ... but it would be freaking worth it ... guess I am not very into the domination/degradation crap or the idea that some rich bitch blue-blood is somehow better than everyone else.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Not a big fan of this update.

Pros :
Amazing renders, Elizabeth model looks great, Soundtrack fits pretty well and The potential is still there,
The Tea Party scene was strong and memorable and of course the dynamic between Anja and Isabella.

Cons:

First, that one scene with Isabella's sole in the background looking weird.

Second, Why would Isabella and Elizabeth be so invested in the MC and Heather? i get that Isabella and Elizabeth are very manipulative plus they probably find a lot of enjoyment in toying with people, but they're way too invested "two servants" and their perspectives , so invested that they are willing to sit down with them for what seems like 2 hours for a chat.
Should the relationship between MC and Heather be the main focus? yes! should it be a topic of interest to the rich, asshole residents ? hell no!.

it would have worked much better if MC and Heather were teased about their bizarre situation while doing house work, or even a really humiliating task but instead for a while it just looked like a bunch of friends hanging out under a gazebo or something.
Also, the spankings scenes were meh for me, almost forgettable IMO.

This chapter is 80% Tease 20% Humiliation which means 80% Build up 20% Pay off.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Second, Why would Isabella and Elizabeth be so invested in the MC and Heather? i get that Isabella and Elizabeth are very manipulative plus they probably find a lot of enjoyment in toying with people, but they're way too invested "two servants" and their perspectives , so invested that they are willing to sit down with them for what seems like 2 hours for a chat.
Should the relationship between MC and Heather be the main focus? yes! should it be a topic of interest to the rich, asshole residents ? hell no!.
To them, MC and Heather are nothing more than animals that they feel they can do whatever they want to, and as such gain pleasure out of it. Hell, just hear how Bella talks about both MC and Heather, treating those two like work horses, to where she feels that the two, as well as Anja, are not even human to her. this is why she retaliates the way she does if the mc doesn't do things her way. With Elisabeth, she's the type of person who loves to manipulate others in a different way, where she feels the same as her sister, but also enjoys playing with her food more. To Lisa, it's about seeing how far she can get someone to trust her before she stabs them in the back, as we see her pretending to enjoy their company, and then starts "accidentally" spouting out punishments to put Anja through, and when mc takes responsibility, she starts to act like it's an act of heroism only to belittle him in the process, and if he agrees to punish Anja, she starts to manipulate Heather, trying to get her to view her brother in a worse way.

Last edited:

horst123

May 5, 2017
Why, oh why, is the MC such a moron (nothing but stupid choices and shitty justifications) ??? ... and when you get down to it ... when people so evil and vile push your buttons ... an option should be to slam their face into a wall till they are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. That might result in a game over ... but it would be freaking worth it ... guess I am not very into the domination/degradation crap or the idea that some rich bitch blue-blood is somehow better than everyone else.
Okay, i get that it could be made more clear how desperate MC and Heathers situation is that they endure the humiliation etc... but for me it would be fine (and a bit funny) if the dev would create an option to slap one of the mistresses in one of the scenes just to be thrown out of the estate, leaving Heather alone in there and get a game over where mc is a live long hobo because he has to pay back the debt and never can afford it.
Said this, i also see that this game-scenario is definetly not every ones cup of tea (...see what i did there ;) ), especially if you are not in the dom/sub "crap" but more the vanilla "shit" type.

But then again, i want(!) to "hate" the mistresses...because redemption will become so much nicer if you are "emotionally invested" and despise them.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes