4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Even if you don't see it on the alternative route, there are still references to a 'tea' diet on the patio scenes with Elizabeth and she seems to understand what Isabella means - so she knows about her sister's habits.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm hoping the "monitoring" path is the one where he's stepping up and protecting the others essentially, that would make sense where he'll speak when it's necessary, do what he can to make sure Anja and Heather aren't put through so much crap, but also not become submissive over it (I honestly saw the spanking as a form of submission where you were submitting to Bella, but speaking up and taking the fall was going against what she was wanting you to do).
I see the neutral path as the one where the MC has the most agency, as in the other two he's still playing the game they want him to. I'd like to see this path leading to the MC out-manipulating the Van Sterns, instead of following expected behavior (either dom or sub). I just hope it gets the same amount of content, in terms of scenes, as the clear cut dom/sub paths. Usually a mixed/neutral path gets the shaft in VNs of this type.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Okay, i get that it could be made more clear how desperate MC and Heathers situation is that they endure the humiliation etc... but for me it would be fine (and a bit funny) if the dev would create an option to slap one of the mistresses in one of the scenes just to be thrown out of the estate, leaving Heather alone in there and get a game over where mc is a live long hobo because he has to pay back the debt and never can afford it.
Said this, i also see that this game-scenario is definetly not every ones cup of tea (...see what i did there ;) ), especially if you are not in the dom/sub "crap" but more the vanilla "shit" type.

But then again, i want(!) to "hate" the mistresses...because redemption will become so much nicer if you are "emotionally invested" and despise them.
I... it's... uhhhh.... why.... why are you playing this game? Do you also go to basketball games and scream that you are more into football and whether it's possible they would play football for a quarter? Why not just go to a different venue and watch football?

I have never ever wrote "smh" in my life as a response to someone online, but it's the first response that came to my mind after reading first two paragraphs. Just let it go, man. Whatever you are expecting to happen will probably NOT happen and you will be massively disappointed. The only difference will be that you will have had more time invested into the game at that point and you will be writing one star reviews because the game didn't deliver what you expected it to deliver. You running supreme around that house will NOT happen. Abandon "hope". :)

I just don't understand people willing to torture themselves and then complain about it. :) There are many things that I don't like about the games and the decision I make is : ignore.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe my expectation was too high, but on reflection I think it is down to the pissing storyline.
Watersports is not my thing, and normally I would just ignore it, and continue, but there is something about the logic of it in this case.
Well, imo, this was the absolute BEST "tea time" scene of all 3D games I played until now ;) I really liked it. But I don't like the "direct" crude psysical pain such as spanking, toture, ballbusting or stuff like that. So far this "tea time" scene is my FAVORITE scene of the game ! As for the spanking scene... meh... If there wasn't a very powerfull humiliation/degradation/corruption of the mind behind it, I would have hated it. But I guess this is just a matter of opinion...

I wonder if mother ever punishes the daughters. It will be interesting to see if she still has enough power or control over them to do that. Will she ask the MC to administer it. He has been tasked to deal with Heather and now with Anja. But her daughters? Hmmm

;)
I think that's actually a very good idea ! If we could find some archives, or some old pictures in some forbidden basement, that would be interesting ! MC would have basically two ways to react to this : the crude "blackmail" way, or the submissive way (for exemple he could try to endorse MORE punishment to "relieve" the daughters)...

I have a theorie : Anja could be... the Main Mistress's sister ! Maybe, just maybe... at some point the "Grandfather" was so domineering that one of the two sister, Anja, took on herself to protect her sister because she loves her sister. At some point, Anja found "pleasure" by "protecting her sister" and finally became the "main maid" of the Estate.
And maybe just maybe... that's exactly what's happening between Elisabeth and Isabella ? Maybe at some point one of the two will... "break", out of love for her sister ? And at this game, I think Elisabeth is more... skillfull than Isabella. Isabella is more like the big dominating tree of the forest : very solid but will break if a big hurricane comes (maybe that's what happened to Anja ?). Elisabeth's ways are more subtle. She seems more gentle but, like her mother, she knows the ways of the mind and already have a BIG influence on Isabella.

Last edited:

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
i get that Beth wanted to to make MC and Heather feel conformable around her as part of the manipulation
but to come back home and to basically interview and analyze the new servants? for that long? she has no life? is she that bored?
I assume you are not very rich? Do you have any idea why so many famous people suffer from depression, take drugs or kill themselves? Surely if WE were in their place, we would be very happy and have the most prosperous life. :)

I can understand some of the other disbelief examples mentioned in this thread but this is not one of them. In my opinion it makes perfect sense for her to be doing what she was doing. what else could she be doing? Writing posts on F95? Ok, maybe that. :)

Oct 29, 2018
Hmm there is always someone who hates female domination, who has a hissy fit in a forum with such content. Does this really trigger you so much?
I hate male domination and I simply avoid all the games and the forums containing that. Honestly don't get the need to frequent stuff I don't like and vent there. Is this part of therapy?
Only triggered by how stupid the MC is (and how limited their choices are). I don't mind female or male domination when it is consensual and brings pleasure to both parties ... I am just not a fan of degradation and humiliation imposed on someone who did not ask for it. As for my comments ... as I am actually playing the game ... I think I am allowed to voice my opinion (It's my hissy fit and I will throw one if I want to). It is called diversity of thought (something a forum should be).

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
There are 3 main versions of the MC currently in the game. In your terms 'wimp' and 'douche', and then there's the version when you set neither flag and the MC is 'monitoring the situation' so to speak. The spanking scene for example is split into 2 main paths, but both have the sub/dom version respectively, and a more subdued, neutral version.
So there isn't exactly a 'more dominating path if you aren't a douche', but... I just can't write even more versions of the same character. You want what you want of course, and if none of the versions I've written suit your taste I won't argue with you about it, but I am slightly surprised that several people writing here seem to think having even more variation is possible.
I'd actually be interested if you can link me to a game that let's you have more choice about the attitude of the MC. And I don't mean this as a dig, if you have a game I'd love to have a look at how the dev has done it. Speaking about 1 person projects of course.

Edit: Here's a little snipped from the spanking scene to illustrate the 3 characters:
View attachment 337427
I think I have to defend you on the issue of variety. I've actually read the entire script and looked at every possible choice for both episodes and how they flowed even from the first episode to the second. (Now I know I missed the tea scene because I was too dominant towards Heather in Episode 1) I don't think you can do much else for variety without seriously impacting the ability to progress the main narrative arc in a timely manner. I think if you truly try to stick to a sort of three pronged approach (four was a lot for the spanking scene) for major scenes with small dialogue differences here and there from past choices within smaller scenes (which I saw you did quite a bit in this update), that is pretty good. Maybe near the very end you can truly branch off with multiple scenarios to let's say for example going from three major possible styles throughout the story (dom/neutral/sub) and those branching off at the very end to maybe 2-3 different ends within each track for 7-9 basic "endings" (with minor variations for each ending within a track) make a lot of sense to end the story, but before that, I think you likely have to stick with varied experiences of similar scenes as the major narrative is too unwieldly otherwise. I don't think you can literally create four different scenes for say four different choices to end an episode. I think that's too difficult.

I do think it would be better to less have pure chatting where the characters are not active somehow, and also a little less introspective self-commentary (I personally actually like this but I feel for your aims commercially it's not the best way to go as a visual medium/game versus say a book) and create scenes with a little more specific action in smaller scenes/moments versus much longer scenes in one setting. Smaller scenes for those with shorter attention spans. I'm saying that as someone where both my wife and I make very good income which are both heavily based on our writing abilities. I think you should ultimately do what you want as the creator of course, but considering the desired and/or intended audience and what likely drives the correct engagement (Patreon) for an optimal revenue model is a smart and key metric to take into heavy consideration. This is a really high quality game, far more potential than all but a few to me (I consider the only two devs right now actually better overall are the Being a DIK/Acting Lessons dev and the City of Broken Dreams/Depraved Awakening? dev) so I really hope you can keep plugging away. My wife is already or is going to be a Patreon for sure because the MC can choose to subtly try and take control while not having total control so at least that track I think works for at least one person. :)

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
I assume you are not very rich? Do you have any idea why so many famous people suffer from depression, take drugs or kill themselves? Surely if WE were in their place, we would be very happy and have the most prosperous life. :)

I can understand some of the other disbelief examples mentioned in this thread but this is not one of them. In my opinion it makes perfect sense for her to be doing what she was doing. what else could she be doing? Writing posts on F95? Ok, maybe that. :)
What a useless rant that was brother.

Oct 29, 2018
Okay, i get that it could be made more clear how desperate MC and Heathers situation is that they endure the humiliation etc... but for me it would be fine (and a bit funny) if the dev would create an option to slap one of the mistresses in one of the scenes just to be thrown out of the estate, leaving Heather alone in there and get a game over where mc is a live long hobo because he has to pay back the debt and never can afford it.
Said this, i also see that this game-scenario is definetly not every ones cup of tea (...see what i did there ;) ), especially if you are not in the dom/sub "crap" but more the vanilla "shit" type.

But then again, i want(!) to "hate" the mistresses...because redemption will become so much nicer if you are "emotionally invested" and despise them.

Exactly along the lines I was thinking ... I was just not so detailed in expressing my opinion. I just thought there should be a chance for the MC to turn the tables on these e-vile bitches ... and just one really good game over scenario. Right now - it seems like the MC is going to be nothing but a spineless perverted wimp who I will despise. It reminds me of Neon Genesis Evangelion - a fantastic anime (till the writer/producer went off his medication and the story went off the rails) - loved almost everything about it EXCEPT for the MC ... Shinji Ikari ... a perverted whiny spineless wimp that in the end amounted to nothing. Well ... maybe that is the point of this game ... I am just hoping it isn't ...

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The bigger problem is that 98% of the game you'll see here won't feature Femdom.
yet every time a Femdom game comes out people ask the devs to change it, because "the game will be more popular and accessible with a dom route".

Its fine for a game to have a sub route and that's it.
the people that are into Femdom (and there's many of them) usually can't get into a game without their fetishes in it, so they never try it out.

why would the dev make an effort adding fetishes when he stuck working on a dom route?
that's why there's like 5 Femdom games that are worth mentioning right now.
I wonder about that popular argument though, these people commonly bring up. Financially dedicated femdom devs seem to do well on Patreon. Maybe less competition means a higher share of the market?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I do think it would be better to less have pure chatting where the characters are not active somehow, and also a little less introspective self-commentary (I personally actually like this but I feel for your aims commercially it's not the best way to go as a visual medium/game versus say a book) and create scenes with a little more specific action in smaller scenes/moments versus much longer scenes in one setting. Smaller scenes for those with shorter attention spans.
I beg to disagree :)
The introspective aspect of the game is... what makes this game interesting and distinctive from all the other games ! People became Patreon to this game BECAUSE they like that ! Changing this aspect would be... game breaking. I witnessed a lot of games that, suddenly, tried to change their... "foundations" (Light Novel to Sanbox, slower/quicker path, tag modification) ... The Patreons rarely reacted well. The fact that this game contains "only" a few scenes, but very well explained scenes (by some deep introspectives), is what makes this game different from all the others, which is a good thing, imo.

Exactly along the lines I was thinking ... I was just not so detailed in expressing my opinion. I just thought there should be a chance for the MC to turn the tables on these e-vile bitches ... and just one really good game over scenario. Right now - it seems like the MC is going to be nothing but a spineless perverted wimp who I will despise. It reminds me of Neon Genesis Evangelion - a fantastic anime (till the writer/producer went off his medication and the story went off the rails) - loved almost everything about it EXCEPT for the MC ... Shinji Ikari ... a perverted whiny spineless wimp that in the end amounted to nothing. Well ... maybe that is the point of this game ... I am just hoping it isn't ...
What can I say... just don't play a "fem-dom" game if you don't like to get dominated haha !
I don't like unavoidable NTR, where the blond wife get knocked up by 100 BBC, so I don't play those games !
I don't like "cartoon" games, so I avoid them !
I don't like gay games, so Idon't play those games !
But I don't complain in their thread because I know it's useless !

It's useless to complain about a game when all the others are here BECAUSE of a certain tag.
ALL we are here for is the "fem-dom" tag :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NanasBananas

horst123

May 5, 2017
Exactly along the lines I was thinking ... I was just not so detailed in expressing my opinion. I just thought there should be a chance for the MC to turn the tables on these e-vile bitches ... and just one really good game over scenario. Right now - it seems like the MC is going to be nothing but a spineless perverted wimp who I will despise.
I won´t tell you that it is worth your game time to play along and see how the MC develops (because this is yours to decide), but the dev had to start somewhere and if his story beginning is the way it is, it would be very anticlimactic when MC just is the dominant part from the beginning. Personally i hope (and think) there will be a good redemption/maledom path eventually that is worth my wait and i try to enjoy the journey till then.

Reactions: Monster Cockzilla
Oct 29, 2018
I won´t tell you that it is worth your game time to play along and see how the MC develops (because this is yours to decide), but the dev had to start somewhere and if his story beginning is the way it is, it would be very anticlimactic when MC just is the dominant part from the beginning. Personally i hope (and think) there will be a good redemption/maledom path eventually that is worth my wait and i try to enjoy the journey till then.

I appreciate that. Seems like several people in this thread feel the need to tell me what I should or should not be doing in relation to the games I choose to play or the opinions I should have.

AkaAnon

Apr 28, 2018
Depending on your choices the game customizes the thoughts of the MC on Heather quite a bit. There's actually a variable called 'var_morningafter_heather_pursue', and if it's set to 'false' your MC will try his best to have only friendly thoughts.
Thanks for the insight.
I like that the MC isn't just a blank sheet. You saying that he "tries" to have friendly thoughts, perfectly sums that up.
I just draw a line, when that forces us to go after someone, who is (like) a sibling to him, but I guess we don't have to worry about that.

Last edited:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
problem with internet is that there are too many experts everywhere :geek:

i love the 2nd update, just what you could hope. well i also hope that the dev gets enough support, so he can keep releasing updates of such size every time. (and that elisabeth doesn't have a dick like some other game :censored:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Henissart you've done fantastic job introducing and writing Elisabeth.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Another reason is to 'teach' the player that while you have control over your intentions, the other characters play their own games and you can't control the outcome. That's an integral part of the setting and of the creative vision for the game. I'm well aware many players want to be in total control, but that's just not going to happen in this game.
Right, can't control circumstances but can at least control your own actions. But that's what didn't work for me: something traumatic is happening to someone I care about, due to my decisions (two-fold) and I'm outside learning to disassociate with it from someone I despised. Well, it worked...from that point on I just viewed the PC as a leaf blowing in the wind and stopped connecting with him as a vessel for player agency.

I get that a short "game over" route is probably a waste of dev time, since anyone who uses it likely isn't going to stick around long anyway. But it could be useful to "cool down" a bit, a catharsis that lets you move forward at least knowing you've chosen to be there.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes