4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Please tell me how to get this variation of the scene with Isabella?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isabella has to lose the bet, where she'll ask Heather to "dress" her, and during this scene where Bella decides to give Heather some "tea", Anja will go to stop mc from entering and doing something he'd regret.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Isabella has to lose the bet, where she'll ask Heather to "dress" her, and during this scene where Bella decides to give Heather some "tea", Anja will go to stop mc from entering and doing something he'd regret.
Well, I'm missing something. Getting this scene is simple, but I can't understand where the trigger is for the appearance of Anja. The main character does not interfere on its own.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, I'm missing something. Getting this scene is simple, but I can't understand where the trigger is for the appearance of Anja. The main character does not interfere on its own.
When you and Anja are talking in the kitchen before that event, be forceful with her. Then when MC is watching Isabella/Heather pick the "its gross" option. I also picked the top option on Isabella.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
for me, before getting to the tea scene, I was making choices to help keep Heather calm and make her feel less nervous, and then the choice I made right before Anja shows up is "Having to drink pee. That's just sick"

Reactions: Hadgar

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
When you and Anja are talking in the kitchen before that event, be forceful with her. Then when MC is watching Isabella/Heather pick the "its gross" option.
oh yeah, forgot I did that part too.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The first release was amazing, now after playing the second update I am in love with this game. Literally everything is of the highest possible quality for this type of games. From the writing, the setting, renders, beautiful sexy women,, incredibly sexy scenes.

What is different from other games is that incredibly sexy feeling u get from watching them take their punishments, and it has so many possibilities for hot scenes in the future.

Honestly it is too good to wait 1-2 months for the next update.

Reactions: Xto and Vanderer

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
First of all thanks for a really nice post. Not much to add, I agree with just about everything.

Regarding the introspective commentary: (also zh )
Overall, it's part of my style and I won't change it. Since my own interest is mostly in the thoughts of the characters it's also simply a focus of the game.
But how much of it is too much is absolutely up for debate. I think there is a bit too much content in Release 2 where the MC is just watching people. And since the game doesn't contain prose, any scene where he watches someone is filled with nothing but his thoughts. So I guess my solution going forward is to keep his introspection, but have him be in fewer scenes where this is the main thing going on.

Hard to say without knowing what you consider to be heavy. Really niche kinks I try to make avoidable, but it is a game about humiliation front and center. So if you're very sensitive about this I'd say skip it. That said, I think I have a different style than most games in this 'genre', and quite a few people have told me they were surprised to like the game despite being put off by some of the 'tags', so maybe have a look and see for yourself.
I think you definitely need to stick with your creative style or else the quality will suffer and as I said for me personally, I really like it. I always worry when I personally like something a lot (which I do here) because my tastes rarely match the right sweet spot for commercial success. For example, I think Summertime Saga is completely boring garbage, but 50k a month or whatever it is proves how many like it...

Two very minor suggestions - 1) I think you should create a trailer down the road for your page and 2) I would consider doing a very minor tweak where the text itself is seen against the full picture (without a text box blocking the picture) and none of the scene's bottom portion requiring you to "hide" the text box to see the entire picture. Being a DIK is one game I can really remember that nails how the text can look without any of the picture being sort of hidden by a text box.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, after the first version I thought this game had potential, but now I'm sold. Just became a patron (lowest tier for now, but I figured every little bit helps, hopefully).

Full disclosure, the reason I'm happy probably has a lot to do with the fact that I love femdom, I got to make a few choices that felt submissive and got a nice spanking at the end, so I'm feeling more confident than ever that I'm on a path to experience some content that I like. Though of course, the reasons I feel like the content should be satisfying has to do with a few more subtleties than just that, so I'll try to list a few of the things I like about the game:

First and foremost, this is really well written. It reads well, it flows well, there's enough suspense to keep things interesting, the right scenes definitely manage to be erotic, the psychological aspects are described well and the emotional responses of the characters are believable enough and track well enough with my own that I can remain engaged. You know, all the stuff needed for writing to be good... The characters are very compelling, I love just about each and every one of them so far... In fact, I think I'll just do a quick rundown of them:

Mrs von Stern:
Wasn't featured so much in this update, but she does have presence. A commanding, authoritative one. Maybe even regal... She's definitely a good mistress of the house. (and I liked that evil smile at the end)

Young Mistress Isabella:
What can I say? I love bitchy sadists... I love that smirk that shows up on their face when they get their way, I love submitting and losing to them, and I love being humiliated by them and having them lord their superiority over me... So far she's been more focused on humiliating Heather than us, but I'm hoping the line near the end that stated she's now looking at us like prey (after being submissive and getting spanked) hinted at possibly getting some more personal attention from her in the future...

Young Mistress Elizabeth:
One of my favorite things is manipulation, especially by (cute) evil characters who masquerade as sweet ones. Can't say with confidence I already have her entirely figured out (not that I'm confident Isabella doesn't have other sides to her as well, I just love her bitchy one...), but I'm definitely getting good vibes from her and the way she can drop suggestions that lead to our ass getting whooped while still maintaining that kind tone and feigned innocence... I'm looking forward to seeing whatever she might be scheming, maybe get played with in a few of her... "games..."

Heather:
Well, she's a real sweet one. And my attraction to her is not just a character choice, it's very real... She is the one that had me most worried about the game, though; to apologetically invoke the Starless reference once again, that game (along with Bible Black and Discipline) was a mixed bag for me because while I enjoyed the femdom when it was being done to me, I found watching the other innocent ladies going through some of those things to be more painful and less gratifying... Of course, I understand that Heather's ordeal is an integral part of the story, and her presence certainly opens up options that I can enjoy (like maybe our caring for her being an exploitable weekness to make us more submissive), and not everything that's painful in a story is necessarily bad (especially when it comes to femdom), but I've just been a bit on edge, especially in the beginning, as to how exactly her part will play out... So far I'm good, I must say... And while I was very much wishing I could trade places with her during the "tea time" event, I have to admit I actually ended up finding it highly erotic the way it is...

I was pleased when I got the choice to align my MC's thoughts with my own, by wishing he could take the punishment for her. I definitely feel protective of her, and I'm hoping we will be able to take some hits for her in the future... I wouldn't mind having tea time (I think I'll spell it Tee Time from now on...) with Isabella myself... And she can still torment Heather by maybe making her watch... Maybe even forcing her to tie us down for it... The focus could be on Isabella showing Heather than the man she looks up to, the one closest to her and the one who should be her protector is pathetic and powerless, nothing more than her bitch... Or it could be on making Heather feel guilty that this is what he has to endure because he wanted to protect her... Or it could even be her trying to make Heather think less of the MC, say by showing her how he gets erect from drinking Isabella's piss, showing her how attracted he is to her bully, how submissive he is towards her... Or it could be any combination of the above...

Ah well, my imagination is running again. Moving on...

Anja:
She's also very sweet, in a perhaps colder, more calculated way. No, colder isn't the right word I think, she's not really cold... She actually seems very caring. While she would never betray the mistresses of the estate and their orders, she does seem to be working hard to ensure our stay there will go as smoothly as possible. And it doesn't seem to just coldly be for the sake of her job, she seems to have both the smooth operation of the estate and the well-being of the MC and Heather on her mind, and I don't feel like the fact that those two might coincide really diminishes at all from her kindheartedness...

She can also be a powerful authority figure, at least towards those who aren't her mistresses. I find myself wanting to please her, both because I want her approval, and also because I feel she's a good person, and if I can somehow make her life just a bit easier that would be nice... Taking the spanking in her place was satisfying on two fronts - I got to experience some very nice femdom from her, and I also got to do the right thing and save someone from needless punishment.

Alright, moving on to the renders - they're absolutely great. I already mentioned how attractive Heather is, but the others are no ugly ducklings either... And the scenes are very well set up. Definitely helps to have good visuals to accompany good writing. I believe the picture of Isabella placing her foot on Heather's lower back during their Tee Time was mentioned as being a compelling image before, and I agree. That one got to me too... It was both subtly erotic and powerful display of domination...

And of course, choices are a crucial part of (almost) any good erotic game. I remember getting a bit distracted during the shaving scene in the last version because it really seemed like there should be a way to get Isabella to win the bet but I couldn't find it... Only after cracking open the code (sorry, I had to know) I realized I just wasn't dominant enough to get that option...

Things felt a bit clearer here. Ultimately, a big part of why I'm satisfied with this release is because I feel like I could steer my MC into where I want him to be, which can probably be summarized as being kind and submissive. Of course, that's a matter of taste, but if we are given options to be helpful to those who need us, and submissive towards those who are pretty and wish to dominate us, I personally should be a happy customer... Of course if those who wish to dominate us tell us to be mean to those who need us things can become a little murkier, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it...

So uh, yeah, that was a lot of text, but just wanted to say I enjoyed the game, and as a femdom lover this looks like a very promising one. Keep up the good work, and I'll look forward to the next release.

Cheers!
Really great and long review :giggle: (y)

I'm sure this comparison has come up a dozen times already, so I'll try to keep it brief:
This answers the question of "What if Starless, but classy and stylish?".

Not even sure if the pun was intended, but Stern, in addition to being an aptonym, is also german for star. So this literally puts the Star in Starless. It takes a similar setting and character constellation, but develops them in a very different way. The focus here is more on power dynamics, humiliation and erotic tension, which I prefer.

There's many things to like: gorgeous renders, overall pretty good writing, the neutral path is not wishy-washy but seems to be the smarter 'observe, orient, decide, act' route. The game does a good job both showing and telling in which ways you do and especially don't have agency, with Anja being the example of a "neutral path, kindhearted, knows to pick her battles"-type, who otherwise does what she has to (or playing a long con to make MC and Heather lower their guard to crush them much later, at their most vulnerable :p).

The Heather and MC dynamic is adorable. It's worth playing the game for this alone.

Since i had to try a few times to get the alternate egoist/perv/dom version of the shaving scene, here's a quick how to:
You'll miss the tea party this way, but depending on your follow-up get one of the

Keep up the great work and stay classy!
Yeah I totally have to get that scene, although I like the tea scene a lot!

I actually agree with you here. Underrated picture that captures a lot in my opinion.
Right ? :) At first glance it isn't that much of a special scene, but there are basicially 5 characters in the scene and 3 of the are show clearly which also shows their thoughts really nicely :)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Young Mistress Isabella:
What can I say? I love bitchy sadists... I love that smirk that shows up on their face when they get their way, I love submitting and losing to them, and I love being humiliated by them and having them lord their superiority over me... So far she's been more focused on humiliating Heather than us, but I'm hoping the line near the end that stated she's now looking at us like prey (after being submissive and getting spanked) hinted at possibly getting some more personal attention from her in the future...

[...]

Heather:
Well, she's a real sweet one. And my attraction to her is not just a character choice, it's very real... She is the one that had me most worried about the game, though; to apologetically invoke the Starless reference once again, that game (along with Bible Black and Discipline) was a mixed bag for me because while I enjoyed the femdom when it was being done to me, I found watching the other innocent ladies going through some of those things to be more painful and less gratifying... Of course, I understand that Heather's ordeal is an integral part of the story, and her presence certainly opens up options that I can enjoy (like maybe our caring for her being an exploitable weekness to make us more submissive), and not everything that's painful in a story is necessarily bad (especially when it comes to femdom), but I've just been a bit on edge, especially in the beginning, as to how exactly her part will play out... So far I'm good, I must say... And while I was very much wishing I could trade places with her during the "tea time" event, I have to admit I actually ended up finding it highly erotic the way it is...
I think sadistic Isabella already knows that MC was watching the "tea time" ! And that's part of her game. And the fact that MC is watching but is totally powerless to intervene to protect his dearest Heather IS part of what makes this scene so erotic imo. I think that sadistic Isabella understands very well that the BEST way to "punish" MC is to disgrade Heather IN FRONT OF of MC... instead of punishing MC directly ! The frustration of beeing "powerless" to protect our dearest... isn't this real domination ? ;)
The more MC shows "love" for Heather, the more Heather should be "tea timed" in front of MC imo haha

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
When you and Anja are talking in the kitchen before that event, be forceful with her. Then when MC is watching Isabella/Heather pick the "its gross" option. I also picked the top option on Isabella.
for me, before getting to the tea scene, I was making choices to help keep Heather calm and make her feel less nervous, and then the choice I made right before Anja shows up is "Having to drink pee. That's just sick"
Guys, thanks for the help.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I just tried this game. Visually it's stunning! Personally i'm not into being dominated but i'm giving it a go because I get to at least passively defy "My Betters". Some of the content is somewhat past my comfort zone i.e. the peeing in the mouth. That i'm out on. However, this game has potential, so i'm gonna keep giving it shots every update....at least I will if it doesn't push to far past my comfort zone.

Reactions: Monster Cockzilla
Oct 29, 2018
It's fine mate, as far as I'm concerned you can voice any criticism you have. The only part of what you've written I think is kinda pointless to discuss is this part:
"I am just not a fan of degradation and humiliation imposed on someone who did not ask for it"
Nothing wrong with not liking that of course, but that is almost a perfect description of the exact thing the game is designed to do, and I assume one of the main reasons people other than myself are into it. So it will obviously not change anyway, and trying to talk about the merits or demerits of the core of a game in a thread for the game will always just lead to pointless arguments.
Thank you for the honest discourse ... and now I have a really good idea of what you are doing or are trying to accomplish. I do like the game for the most part (the renders are fantastic) and like any other game it has elements I do or don't like. I was just stating a couple of the elements that I did not care for - not really expecting anything to come of it. A difference of opinion only becomes a pointless argument when both sides will not hear or attempt to understand the other's position. You heard me out ... let me know what it is all about ... so I will bow out and leave you to it.

Reactions: Henissart
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes