4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Not usually my genre, but decided to give this a shot because the renders are amazing!

Wow, quite many different emotions going on in my head. I think the script is very well written, and sure it's unrealistic but I kinda consider this like Pier Paolo Pasolini's 120 Days of Sodom - a freaky over-the-top story which doesn't really make sense while at the other time it does. I hardly have any experience with this genre, so in any case for me it feels "fresh".

I don't mind a bit femdom, submission and humiliation, or even severe mental trauma, but I can't help to thinking all the time while reading the dialogue that "I have to snap up all info, find out every person's strengths and weaknesses, so that I can start planning my revenge". Isabella reminds me a bit of the future king Joffrey, and I want her dead. Or even better, have acid thrown at her face.

Let's see where this is going, but if a "tables turned" or other revenge scenarios (like faking a gas explosion while you walk away with the family heirloom jewels) aren't implemented at all, I doubt I will finish the game. I just couldn't be invested in a weak, idiotic MC who slowly submits to his fate and cries himself to sleep every night. I have to get revenge. Almost, maybe - whatever the cost.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Henissart and/or Abhai For future releases, could you please include version numbers in the folder names? The v0.17 and v0.17 R2 have the same folder names. If I merge (extract to the same location) it might break something. I'm talking about the compressed version. Don't know if the uncompressed one has the same name.

Dec 26, 2018
Ultimately I want to see Mrs. Von Stern ball-gagged dressed in the maid outfit as she watches her daughters she spent so much time teaching to be dominant get turned into submissive sluts, with Mrs. Stern knowing that she’s next and that for her it’s going to be the toughest and most domineering off all. But first I want to see Heather get turned into the perfect house pet.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Ultimately I want to see Mrs. Von Stern ball-gagged dressed in the maid outfit as she watches her daughters she spent so much time teaching to be dominant get turned into submissive sluts, with Mrs. Stern knowing that she’s next and that for her it’s going to be the toughest and most domineering off all. But first I want to see Heather get turned into the perfect house pet.
A man after my own heart.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It’s just that the majority of these games feature some sort of corruption, domination, and plain abuse of women by male characters but very few focus on the opposite, and I find it funnily hypocritical that some men still want to subjugate the women in a femdom game. Boggles the mind really...

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
It’s just that the majority of these games feature some sort of corruption, domination, and plain abuse of women by male characters but very few focus on the opposite, and I find it funnily hypocritical that some men still want to subjugate the women in a femdom game. Boggles the mind really...
As can be seen from this thread, there are quite a few people who would enjoy very different scenarios than you. That's ok. Us all being different unique people is awesome.
And Henissart offering up varied choices is precisely part of what will make this game a masterpiece.

You in your mind acting as a gatekeeper to the "right" content is...well quite hilarious

• Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
As can be seen from this thread, there are quite a few people who would enjoy very different scenarios than you. That's ok. Us all being different unique people is awesome.
And Henissart offering up varied choices is precisely part of what will make this game a masterpiece.

You in your mind acting as a gatekeeper to the "right" content is...well quite hilarious
Nah, I kinda have to agree. I don't get why people go into a femdom game thread asking for non-femdom content. I don't go into vanilla/incest threads asking to add NTR content. This game was obviously made from a femdom perspective, so I don't really understand this need to ask the dev to make a different game.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Nah, I kinda have to agree. I don't get why people go into a femdom game thread asking for non-femdom content. I don't go into vanilla/incest threads asking to add NTR content. This game was obviously made from a femdom perspective, so I don't really understand this need to ask the dev to make a different game.
It's because this game has a sneaky (and well-written) male dom route. Kind of like you look at the pictures of Our Fate and think you're in for a romantic lovefest, then play it and find out it has one of the strongest male dom routes of any game on this site. And it's pure, too: at least so far, if you pick aggressive options, nobody fucks with you beyond the silly uniform and being rude and condescending.

Definately not the main goal of the game, but hey you never know!
It's so early in development, and the male dom route is so unexpected and strong, that hopes have been raised...let us dream :)

I tried it out because I thought it was strange to see the male dom tag in a supposedly femdom game. I was ready to delete the moment somebody pissed in my virtual face...but I never had to. Thing is, at least at this point, all of the femdom content is totally avoidable if you pick the more "aggressive" options. It's not an accident that the dev has carved out a route for those of us who pitch instead of catch, and I think that's inspired quite a few (judging by the responses in this thread) to dream on what might be.

Also, FYI, your response makes it sound like those of us who are into the male dom stuff are into this stuff IRL. No, we can tell fact from fiction, and ethical from unethical...but much like a video game that lets you be a criminal goon (e.g. GTA), it's nice to occasionally escape from the reality where we have to be good and loving people 24/7.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I never said there's no male domination in this game, but it's not the focus or the main intent as far as I can tell. That tag comes from the brother's basically bullying of his sister for the most part. It might later extend to Anja as well. I don't mind that at all and find it pretty sexy myself a lot of the time. The gagged and crying Heather was a touch extreme, but Anja's gentle presence actually made it good.

So yes, you can try to be as aggressive as possible with the brother but that's mainly going to fall to Heather and to a lesser extent to Anja. I highly doubt any sort of revenge or actual domination by the brother will happen with respect to the three mistresses. That's just my personal view of what the author has stated so far. I could be wrong. I've played both submissively and less so, and I'm guessing that will be the two main paths, with slight variations here and there for choices. And I'm still hoping that being a dick to Heather will eventually mean she ends up in Anja's protective embrace. :love:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I'm also theorizing Anja is Mistress Stern's sister, or at least related to the family in some way.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
I never said there's no male domination in this game, but it's not the focus or the main intent as far as I can tell.

That tag comes from the brother's basically bullying of his sister for the most part. It might later extend to Anja as well. I don't mind that at all and find it pretty sexy myself a lot of the time. The gagged and crying Heather was a touch extreme, but Anja's gentle presence actually made it good.

I highly doubt any sort of revenge or actual domination by the brother will happen with respect to the three mistresses. That's just my personal view of what the author has stated so far. I could be wrong. I've played both submissively and less so, and I'm guessing that will be the two main paths, with slight variations here and there for choices. And I'm still hoping that being a dick to Heather will eventually mean she ends up in Anja's protective embrace. :love:
I have no idea what the dev's main intent is, but there's more/better male dom content so far than in half the games on this site with a male dom tag, so good enough for me - and like I said, it's pure: apart from some verbal rudeness/smugness, MC has so far dealt and never received during my runthrough. And if Heather and Anja are already getting physically handled/outwitted by MC, there's at least a chance the Big 3 may at some point become vulnerable.

You may have found the brother's treatment of his sister/childhood friend a touch extreme, but I found it delightfully evil. I have great admiration for the younger sister's style (she has the killer instinct when it comes to inflicting humiliation, as evidenced by the way she went after Heather's weight and Anja's age, both to great effect), and I fully expect her to become a partner in crime...or if I'm lucky, a menu item, along with her patronizing mother.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played the second update and there's is not much to say besides praise all the elements of the game, everything that I hoped for happened, continued improving and develop. Easily one of my favorite games that I'm looking forward to. The thing that I would like to shine most light upon is the way you written Elizabeth, everything she said just had me grinning the entire time, the way she fucks with peoples heads is wonderful. I hope you continue being inspired and maintaining such high quality throughout.
I'll send you few bucks on Patron in next few days.

Reactions: NanasBananas
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes