4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Whats wrong with the MC? Why has he to over think every single step he does?
I feel abit like this to hope you have real pain comming hes way when he "zone" out and not listen to what being told to him
i know i would kick hard untill he stopped thinking so much and just do as he was told to

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I want to like this game, but the premise makes no sense. In what country are children responsible for the debts their parents incurred? Nowhere in the developed world, I can tell you that much.
In developed countries I do not know my friend, but here in Brazil this happens, I know people who had their assets blocked by debt of parents.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everyone,

it's the first week after Release 3, so there's obviously not a whole lot to tell yet about the development of the next update. I spent a decent part of the week on answering questions, fixing small mistakes and catching up on things like custom images that I had to put on hold close to the release.
A big chunk of my time also went into adding all content to the gallery. Doing this for three releases all at once is something I'm glad I won't have to repeat. I've been finished with that since Saturday, but there was still a bug that could make thumbnails lead to the wrong image. That bug was fixed a few minutes ago. I'll test everything as thoroughly as possible and will release the gallery update asap. Barring another showstopper bug that should be tomorrow evening, but the gallery is a whole lot more complex than the usual code I work with, so I'm flying slightly blind with that.
Around midweek I started working on the new script. Mostly just overall outline so far, not much game dialogue. I'll publish two polls once I'm done preparing them with a few questions that I'd like to discuss before 'finalizing' the draft.
Another small 'project' this weekend was a rework of all feet. Sounds odd, but was absolutely essential. I know many of you like feet as much as I do, and you deserve to see them in all their glory, including super closeups. That wasn't possible so far, because the textures and models I've used weren't good enough. It's a very intricate area of the body that isn't the focus of most asset creators, hence it's pretty common for textures to be subpar there. I hid it decently well with creative framing and post work in Photoshop, but it's been a real limitation and one of the reasons the scene at the pool isn't more elaborate. Well, that limitation is no more. After making custom versions of all leg textures and a couple of subtle changes to the geometry of the feet, they are ready to shine now. I made a few before and after shots to illustrate the changes that I'm going to turn into another post soon.

All the best,
Henissart

P.S. Anja has won the poll, and her blonde bombshell version will adorn the non-canon section of the gallery.
screen_poll.png

Dron41k

Mar 26, 2018
Author is meta-teasing us. Great game, but it`s sooo slow-developing that I think of checking this thread next year. But it`s ok, quality before quantity! Nice!

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I hope Mistress Von Stern gets some watersport scenes of her own at some point, however I'm not sure how in-character that would be.

Reactions: Xto

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I hope Mistress Von Stern gets some watersport scenes of her own at some point, however I'm not sure how in-character that would be.
I don't think she'd do something like that as she's pretty straight forward compared to her daughters. Out of the 3, she's the only one I actually trust as she hasn't tried really tricking mc and has been fairly open.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes