4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Could I get some clarity on the compressed version - Is it just the game compressed for download but is then unpacked to the same as the regular download, or have the actual textures been compressed, reducing the quality in exchange for the smaller download?
The latter. In compressed versions the images have been lovingly squeezed to reduce both the download and disk real estate required.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
thats a really fucking hot ending to recent update. I kinda like the idea of this chain of command. Older sister over me, me over, younger, younger over my sis. Im game, since that brunette is sexiest in game.

Reactions: werdddsaa

Coravix

Apr 22, 2020
I have to admit this was masterfully done so far. I could be a switch but I have issues with being helpless and I don't react well to humiliation. It's not a turn on. I personally lean towards being a non-abusive Dom (I believe it is the role of a Dom to nurture, structure, and protect.. to provide a safe framework to explore the taboo, not to abuse), but in spite of finding myself getting really pissed if I were in the MC's position I had a really hard time not continuing forward in spite of my repugnance. I don't like sissification, but i had a hard time not driving through to see where it would go.

That said I'm intrigued with the Princess and Anja storylines. It's obvious they are both very broken, and I am interested to see where things go. For Princess I could see it going two ways: full on grudge-f**k, or true Dom where here damaged psyche is broken back down to basics and rebuilt with love and affection in addition to guidance. For Anja, I would love to see her and M. Von Stern's personal interactions more and How she might function with a non-psychopathic owner. Base on the flower scene in the beginning, she could be something amazing.

The renders and art are, by the way, amazing. So far you have done a magnificent job both in the story, the creation of conflict, and the beautiful art. I am more of a lurker than an active participant in forums, so the fact that I felt the need to respond to this story as my first post (and there are some truly amazing games on this site) should tell you how much I appreciate your work.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Love the game so far. I do kinda hope the author steps away abit from the psychological manipulation for Heather. I love it when subserviant women find the dom in the themselves and that gets taken away abit when they're listening elisabith's fiction even if they use at as a pretext. Not too mention it's REALLY pushing the suspension of disbelief that anyone could buy or even pretend to buy the MC is dangerous.

This sounds more negative than I would like because as a whole I like the game.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I do kinda hope the author steps away abit from the psychological manipulation for Heather
The manipulation of Heather by Lisa is done so extremely well, it's honestly breathtaking. Especially during the last update on the sub path. Lisa is corrupting her mind with gentle eloquence and kindness, and it's astonishingly sexy and evil.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
The manipulation of Heather by Lisa is done so extremely well, it's honestly breathtaking. Especially during the last update on the sub path. Lisa is corrupting her mind with gentle eloquence and kindness, and it's astonishingly sexy and evil.
I already gave the reason why in the original post.

Reactions: hash19
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes