4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Lurked long enough but just wanted to say this is one of my favorite femdom games! Great art and Isabella is so hot!
naaa Mrs. von stern are way hotter
shes actually modified a little
Isabella and Anja looks to common like many other daz3d girls u find on this board

Reactions: ant007

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Hmm, as far as tags that could be added...Spanking, footjob, and titfuck would be the only ones i can think of right now. So far, no sex scenes, so none of those tags are due to be added yet. Maybe with the next update, but i'd expect that it's still going to be a couple more updates before any kind of sex, maybe some oral or fingering, but i expect anything more than that would be at least a couple updates down the road.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
When you really want to play because you saw the good renders and comments about good writing but you saw the " heavily femdom " content...Welp...Not for me i guess

Btw the renders looks really good!! Good luck with this!!

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When you really want to play because you saw the good renders and comments about good writing but you saw the " heavily maledom " content...Welp...Not for me i guess

Btw the renders looks really good!! Good luck with this!!
It's a femdom-focused game. Little to no maledom unless you actively seek it out.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone have news on when the new update is coming out? Been waiting for this and I feel like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii :LOL:
With his current speed, content amount per patch and fact that he is now working in a real job, maybe February 2021.

• Sad
Reactions: dedi33

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Youre not too far off.

A development progress update - Vol. 53 / Direction of the game
Hi everyone,

this post was supposed to be a quick progress update, but then I thought it would be useful to give you all a bit more background info on what makes development so challenging at the moment, and here we are: wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.

R7 is unfortunately a pure creature of 2020. I'm really sorry for the wait.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes