4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
When you really want to play because you saw the good renders and comments about good writing but you saw the " heavily femdom " content...Welp...Not for me i guess

Btw the renders looks really good!! Good luck with this!!
Its not really THAT bad. You can choose to submit yourself (not my thing either) or conspire to get revenge. There are some elements that give you control. You're not a total wimp at the mercy of a dominatrix castle unless you choose to be. I would actually still recommend this game to you. The current update gives a lot of hope for a complete turnaround.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
Youre not too far off.

A development progress update - Vol. 53 / Direction of the game
Hi everyone,

this post was supposed to be a quick progress update, but then I thought it would be useful to give you all a bit more background info on what makes development so challenging at the moment, and here we are: wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.

R7 is unfortunately a pure creature of 2020. I'm really sorry for the wait.
From a story making sense point of view the MC at this point is either a sub or a dom so changing that in the upcoming releases would require quite a bit of mental gymnastics. Honestly we really should be locked in to our path at this point. For the sake of dev time you should forgo the neutral path because I think that not a lot of players enjoy it anyway. Better to have more high quality content for the main paths than to dilute it. Doing 3 paths all by yourself while keeping a high quality standard is a herculean task for a single dev and I don't want to see this project abandoned like many others. Just my 2 cents.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Its not really THAT bad. You can choose to submit yourself (not my thing either) or conspire to get revenge. There are some elements that give you control. You're not a total wimp at the mercy of a dominatrix castle unless you choose to be. I would actually still recommend this game to you. The current update gives a lot of hope for a complete turnaround.

Ohh??!!! Good....Info might try this near future!!

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
From a story making sense point of view the MC at this point is either a sub or a dom so changing that in the upcoming releases would require quite a bit of mental gymnastics. Honestly we really should be locked in to our path at this point. For the sake of dev time you should forgo the neutral path because I think that not a lot of players enjoy it anyway. Better to have more high quality content for the main paths than to dilute it. Doing 3 paths all by yourself while keeping a high quality standard is a herculean task for a single dev and I don't want to see this project abandoned like many others. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah exactly he could just do 2 path, we either want to dominate or being dominated in that type of game why even do a neutral route. It would save him a lot of time and effort to do 2 completly separated and not 3 the neutral route is always the hardest to make in that kind of game since the basic is domination. Let's hope he'll understand and not abandon his game(even if at this point i don't have any hope sadly).

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Best case scenario would probably be getting locked in intro into one of the three main paths. That would mediate the labyrinth of hopping between them.

Reactions: GyrGridania

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Youre not too far off.

A development progress update - Vol. 53 / Direction of the game
Hi everyone,

this post was supposed to be a quick progress update, but then I thought it would be useful to give you all a bit more background info on what makes development so challenging at the moment, and here we are: wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.

R7 is unfortunately a pure creature of 2020. I'm really sorry for the wait.
The curse of dimensionality kicking again. While I still think that developing three totally separated routes is going to be a lot of work, at least the switches would be over soon.

I honestly would not have mind his original idea. First even when he allows for dom/neutral/sub, game is about femdom. From the point of view of story people should know that even doms should have to be subs to the ladies. I mean, we are not dominating Elizabeth any time soon, even if that would be mindblowing :love:. Harder would be to justify a real sub trying to play the part of the a dom I guess, but I am sure there were ways to go around that.

That way while dialogue might change, depending on taste of MC previously established, I am confident that is easier than to have actual different routes.

Anyway, it is what it is. Hopefully he'll manage to get out of this complex tree mess and be back to writing more awesome dialogues and scenes instead of worrying about giving players agency over routes all the time!

I miss these lovely ladies. Specially Eli and Bella... they are fantastic.

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
Man I hate to rush a good thing, but this is one of my favs and im dying over here lol.
I feel you, but this has been really well written/done so far and I'd rather wait a long while for that same quality than get frequent updates with a steady decline in quality. Just think of the wait as part of the tease experience :WeSmart:

Reactions: nightfire23

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
I love this game, I never played or was interested in sub stuff but this game had me dreaming of ways the Mistress could reward me.
I need more to hold me until the next release. I tried Starless that was talked somewhere, I think in relation to this game, and its good but doesn't have the same feel this one has for me.
Also Heather is bae, after the Mistress of course.
Mistress > Heather > Isabella > Anja > Elizabeth

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
*Ahem*
Heather AFTER Mistress is bæ.
Because Heather is always One.
~~~~
But I'm glad you like the game. It does have great art, very good story line, characters to like or not.
Starless has similar elements, but is far more radical in every aspect. If you decide to play that, be prepared to be frightened and offended. No joke. No exaggeration.

Reactions: bolsiita

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
anja>heather>mistress>elizabeth>isabella
sub route. I love the ideal of the cold maid stereotype slowly coming from submissive to domineering same story for heather. Isabella is living proof social darwinism is a hoax everytime she opens her mouth.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
looks like there could be role reversal option later in game for maid and MC against the family, maybe a blackmail plot.
the maid is obviously the mother figure to MC and his sister, she reminds me of a female darth vader,
on the outside disciplined seemingly given over to the Subside, complete loyalty and subservience to the Mistress
and her family, but there are glimpses of inner turmoil, she want's to be Dom, A New Hope for the cucked Universe.
not into being the cuck or sub i think they have no souls, but gave it a go and stayed for the maid ;) a great character.
the MC and Anja (maid) will rule over the others as Doms in the New Republic for a thousand years :devilish:
and bring balance to the Universe.

Reactions: eljj and ant007

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
looks like there could be role reversal option later in game for maid and MC against the family, maybe a blackmail plot.
the maid is obviously the mother figure to MC and his sister, she reminds me of a female darth vader,
on the outside disciplined seemingly given over to the Subside, complete loyalty and subservience to the Mistress
and her family, but there are glimpses of inner turmoil, she want's to be Dom, A New Hope for the cucked Universe.
not into being the cuck or sub i think they have no souls, but gave it a go and stayed for the maid ;) a great character.
the MC and Anja (maid) will rule over the others as Doms in the New Republic for a thousand years :devilish:
and bring balance to the Universe.
...you've been binging the mandalorian again haven't you?

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes