4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

evr

Apr 9, 2018
How do you think Heather prefers the MC? dom or sub?
I guess Dom since he's the one who put them both in trouble in the first place, it would feel weird if the person who put you in trouble is a sub, I would personally feel hatred towards this person, but this is just my opinion, this is not a fact at all.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
How do you think Heather prefers the MC? dom or sub?
I think Heather wants a gentle dom. She seemed quite happy and relaxed putting herself in the MC's care when he had to shave her and only had a problem when he intentionally pushed her out of her comfort zone to get a reaction. That plus, Heather seems to be a very natural submissive and so naturally she's going to want a dom partner. She wants someone to take control and dominate her, not share in her submission.

Reactions: bolsiita

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
All 3 routes are worth seeing in themselves - even the sub one -and love them individually. they are completely different with many detailed decisions and therefore different CGs and scenes.
In a nutshell. played all 3 and absolutely love them. would not miss any route in the upcoming updates. :love:

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
walkthrough is very good actually
Game just have many branches, you can`t reach all scenes even with 3 playthroughs
i have no clue what are the consequence of my choice like when the time isabbella ask if anja was talking bad about her behind her back i have n o clue what happens when i choose either option other than i lie or not lie

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Youre not too far off.

A development progress update - Vol. 53 / Direction of the game
Hi everyone,

this post was supposed to be a quick progress update, but then I thought it would be useful to give you all a bit more background info on what makes development so challenging at the moment, and here we are: wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.

R7 is unfortunately a pure creature of 2020. I'm really sorry for the wait.
Dear Dev
Congratulations for your marvelous work.
In my opinion, keep it simple is the key to success.
Too complicated things demand huge resources, probably unavailable, resulting in delays, frustrating game play and lose of interest.
KR

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes