4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is it worth doing it after the sub and dom paths ? Is it really different ?
It does make the different at the end. If you choose sub at the end, those ladies own your ass. If you choose to be dom path, you own those ladies asses. If you choose net then you are more likely to walk away.

Reactions: dedi33

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Definitely.

There are very hot scenes in both dom and neutral paths.

HOT SCENES:

1st place: Dom path
2nd place: Neutral path

100th place: sub path
I liked the sub path, but yes the dom path was also the best for me. It was so surprising and hot (the scene with Anja in front of the mirror OMG... such a great idea.. It s unrealistic but it 100% works)

Reactions: Odin73

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
Hey Guys I'm New In This Game I Have Some Questions:
1. Is There Any Bad Or Good Ending ?
I Downloaded Estate: Dominate Walkthrough By Qleaf & Zoey Raven But I Dont Kmow How Its Working!

1610630926467.png
I Mean If I Choose Doom +1 Or What Happen Next? Do I Miss A Scene? How About Othet Choose?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey Guys I'm New In This Game I Have Some Questions:
1. Is There Any Bad Or Good Ending ?
I Downloaded Estate: Dominate Walkthrough By Qleaf & Zoey Raven But I Dont Kmow How Its Working!

View attachment 985281
I Mean If I Choose Doom +1 Or What Happen Next? Do I Miss A Scene? How About Othet Choose?
The game is still in development, there are no endings yet. [Dom] is short for dominant: You can play the main character as dominant, submissive, or "neutral": The choices lead to different paths.

In the choice you highlighted: Picking option B adds one to your dominance score, steering the MC towards the dominant path, and the game sets a flag to remember that you scolded Heather, which may come into play later in the story.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Those dom points don't have anything to do with the dom path, they're only used to check if you can push Heather during the shaving scene (you need at least 3 of them and a couple more decisions to do it).
[Submit Like], [Dominate Like], and [Neutral Like] are the path flags.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Those dom points don't have anything to do with the dom path, they're only used to check if you can push Heather during the shaving scene (you need at least 3 of them and a couple more decisions to do it).
[Submit Like], [Dominate Like], and [Neutral Like] are the path flags.
Right, I was oversimplifying.

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
The game is still in development, there are no endings yet. [Dom] is short for dominant: You can play the main character as dominant, submissive, or "neutral": The choices lead to different paths.

In the choice you highlighted: Picking option B adds one to your dominance score, steering the MC towards the dominant path, and the game sets a flag to remember that you scolded Heather, which may come into play later in the story.
Oh I See Thank You Man:)(y)

Ramous

Sep 23, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't seem to get the android one working. All I get are the windows files but no run program.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes