4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Three routes was a mistake, I think. The dev should did only one, sub route - it's the main appeal of the game anyway. Maybe then we would have completed project now.
WOW, you think about yourself while Dev/s think about how people like. Some like to be Dom, others like to be Sub, others like to be Net. This isnt mistake. Think of others, not just yourself.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
WOW, you think about yourself while Dev/s think about how people like. Some like to be Dom, others like to be Sub, others like to be Net. This isnt mistake. Think of others, not just yourself.
I agree. So far I’m playing the Dom route, and am enjoying being a caged beast, just biding his time and waiting for his handlers to slip so he can strike.

But I’m also looking forward to playing a Sub route and just submitting to the goddesses.

I have no idea what a Neutral Path is like, but am interested in checking it out as well.

This may be a poor comparison, but the Mass Effect Trilogy would’ve probably been made a lot quicker if the devs had just made it more linear and “Paragon only”. But then it wouldn’t really be “Mass Effect” anymore.

Depth, branching, cause and effect, etc takes time to implement, but as long as the dev can handle the scale they set forth to create it can end up being worth the wait in the end for all of the extra content and replayability.

Captain Obvious, signing off.

Van_Hell

May 2, 2017
I wish I could team up with Anna & we turn the tables & put that little cunt in the cage & golden shower her& then ball gag her so mistress doesn’t hear her. Or me & Anja dom the whole family like chain them up & fuck them
Bruh, just what I was thinking about :3 <3

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
Don't know why but I just want to totally dominate Anja. I normally like it where you can turn the tables on a more powerful adversary, but in this one its just all about Anja.

• Sad
Reactions: hubvan and lnppo

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Revenge plots are fun.

I wouldn't say every femdom game needs turning the tables. This game does already have it as an established path, so it's a bit late to back out now.

Selfishly, I'm glad about that. Because it's a lot of what makes this game exciting to me. But if the game did not have it and was pure femdom I'd say "okay" and leave everyone else to it.

As it is, the game allows me as well as those who want pure femdom to enjoy. Does this mean slower updates? Sure. But it also, from what I can tell, means the dev(s) making the game they want. Which is a good thing.

defchaunal

May 25, 2020
Because submission means more when you can choose to resist.
That is so true. As someone who is a fan of pure femdom without reversing the tables, I like when a game has the option to do so. I actually refuse to do anything but the sub path and look forward to being Isabella's total slave and literally doing anything she wants. But I love doing that, knowing that there are options to totally get revenge (even though I'll never use them).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The 4 endings i'm hoping for the most in order is.

#1:- Loving happy ever after with Heather. (Realizing their feelings for each other and clearing their debt to the Von Sterns, so they can finally live their lives together in peace)

#2:- I'm yours mind, body & soul mistress Von Stern. (Full submission and loyalty to the perfect mature GODDESS Mrs Von Stern)

#3:- I'll love you no matter whatever you choose to do Anja. (Provided that you can free her from her life debt to the Von Sterns, she deserves to actually have a choice and a life AWAY from them)

#4:- I'm yours to use and abuse however you wish my goddess Isabella. (Full submission and loyalty to Isabella, she definitely seems the type to get off on being called a goddess, she looks like one but acts like a brutal demon, i especially hate her targeting Heather, SEXY as fuck though)

Thats just my hopes for this game

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
The 4 endings i'm hoping for the most in order is.

#1:- Loving happy ever after with Heather. (Realizing their feelings for each other and clearing their debt to the Von Sterns, so they can finally live their lives together in peace)

#2:- I'm yours mind, body & soul mistress Von Stern. (Full submission and loyalty to the perfect mature GODDESS Mrs Von Stern)

#3:- I'll love you no matter whatever you choose to do Anja. (Provided that you can free her from her life debt to the Von Sterns, she deserves to actually have a choice and a life AWAY from them)

#4:- I'm yours to use and abuse however you wish my goddess Isabella. (Full submission and loyalty to Isabella, she definitely seems the type to get off on being called a goddess, she looks like one but acts like a brutal demon, i especially hate her targeting Heather, SEXY as fuck though)

Thats just my hopes for this game
Awesome scenarios! here's my personal dream scenario:
Isabella enslaves the entire estate, including family members and eventually the entire world, we get awesome FF scenes as Ariana Grande's "God is a Woman" plays in the background. now we roll credits, then fade to black...
FIN.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Only going by the descripition of the Game. Would'nt "Sisafacation" TAG be among the others?. Not a big fan of it, unless the end result goes full Male to Female transformation. The Humiliation while being the protagonist is hard to watch in those types of games like "Office Bully" and "Summer of Shame", and is a unique Genre that is not my cup of tea. Having said that the Story sounds interesting.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Only going by the descripition of the Game. Would'nt "Sisafacation" TAG be among the others?. Not a big fan of it, unless the end result goes full Male to Female transformation. The Humiliation while being the protagonist is hard to watch in those types of games like "Office Bully" and "Summer of Shame", and is a unique Genre that is not my cup of tea. Having said that the Story sounds interesting.
There's no sissification in this game.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There's no sissification in this game.
phew! good to know,for as I said, it is hard to watch as the Protagonist going through the humiliation. That is unless the end result is full transformation or payback. Cheers.

Reactions: Anon595
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes