4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Thanks for the update! Its great news and I agree, often image quality in games and such goes over my poor untrained eyes, but it feels important for the dev and it seems like it was a bit of a clog in the development. So its good.
I don't mind the toned look, specially the legs, I think My hero academia made me appreciate well toned and even slightly buff women.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I agree with others that visuals in the game were already good, but the improvements are always welcomed. And as someone already said, Anja somehow looks like she is in the gym everyday, not sure her position as a maid would give her much time to get so buffed.
The only important thing here is that the dev is still working on the game.

ilkertufan

Oct 20, 2018
There are a lot of real people that enjoy this game, but while reading what you wrote here makes me think you are the one that is not a real person.
Sorry if i gave any disturbance to ones who are into this. İ am not aganist kinky stuff. i am just trying to say that game was deeply depressing. and as some other games it stopped where the depression turns into something else. Renders are great but i got bored after a time reading the dialogs. i hope this game developss more. it might be interesting to watch rest of this. respect to dev... hard work anyway.

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry if i gave any disturbance to ones who are into this. İ am not aganist kinky stuff. i am just trying to say that game was deeply depressing. and as some other games it stopped where the depression turns into something else. Renders are great but i got bored after a time reading the dialogs. i hope this game developss more. it might be interesting to watch rest of this. respect to dev... hard work anyway.
Which games on this site did you enjoy playing?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Elizabeth feels like a dangerous schemer. MC should be wary of Elizabeth. Bella seems much more innocent.
Hmm... I feel that both are schemers. Bella is just more direct. I feel that there is a competition between the two sisters for the Estate inheritance. And the Mistress is always watching, wondering who will come on top :devilish:

So Isabella more innocent? I don't think that's true.
I think the only difference between the two sisters is that... Elisabeth just spec into the "intelligence" stat.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I decided to take a look at Henissart Patreon page to read the public post about progress for the next update. It was posted here already but I don't remember it including the new look for Anja. If what he says there is accurate we should see the new update relatively soon with a new look for all characters. BTW I actually really like both the old and new Anja so I would have a hard time choosing between them. If I could have commented there I would have but I'm not a patron. The important thing is Henissart put a very lot of work into updating the look of all characters and has the look that he wants. You can download all 8 images in the .zip file to see for yourself. Great work Henissart. Hope all that work will speed up the updates. Keep the story going.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
so when is the next release?

3. The fuck is taking you so long, Heniss?

After Release 4, which contained the 'caging' content, it became clear that doing several more updates with sub/dom/neutral paths fairly close together wouldn't work. So during the development of Release 5, I decided to go for a temporary full split following the ballet scene. Key word 'temporary'. It made a good bit of sense at the time: I wasn't sure how feasible it was to develop three unique paths at the same time and I wanted to give it a test run. In addition, I thought it would be neat for players to have a taste of the path before they lock it in.

So the plan was: split into three unique paths for Release 6 + 7, merge them in Release 8 and then let players make their final path choice in ~Release 9.

It only really hit home how difficult that would be when I was writing Release 6, and I realized that every single thing that happens in one path has to be accounted for when a player switches to/from another one.

For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
3. The fuck is taking you so long, Heniss?

After Release 4, which contained the 'caging' content, it became clear that doing several more updates with sub/dom/neutral paths fairly close together wouldn't work. So during the development of Release 5, I decided to go for a temporary full split following the ballet scene. Key word 'temporary'. It made a good bit of sense at the time: I wasn't sure how feasible it was to develop three unique paths at the same time and I wanted to give it a test run. In addition, I thought it would be neat for players to have a taste of the path before they lock it in.

So the plan was: split into three unique paths for Release 6 + 7, merge them in Release 8 and then let players make their final path choice in ~Release 9.

It only really hit home how difficult that would be when I was writing Release 6, and I realized that every single thing that happens in one path has to be accounted for when a player switches to/from another one.

For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.
Mmm. Yea.
And what I'm really afraid of is after all these tweeks and rehash of the whole system is that we have to start the whole thing all over again. NOT looking forward to that.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Mmm. Yea.
And what I'm really afraid of is after all these tweeks and rehash of the whole system is that we have to start the whole thing all over again. NOT looking forward to that.
He didn't say he's rehashing the whole system; he said he's sticking with it desite it being a slogfest. Hence why it's taking so long. The way he built it up, this next release is making him essentially do the work of 3 separate releases since he has to recreate the scene and the dialogue each time the path branches to maintain continuity.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh that game is a vicious jewel, each time i played it i got a knot in my stomach, it felt so wrong so weird and so good, as i like to be really involved in those games i could feel the pain, feel the kinky sensation of beeing totally lost and ready to surrender completely!
And most of all i love Anja, that woman just fascinate me, i could kill for her.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes