4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Still want to try and cum in her hair bun now? Bet she can bitch slap the mc into next week
Yes. I also want to put a bun in that oven and ruin the temple of the gods she's worked so hard to craft.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
If he wants to make Anja all tone, I can justify with her doing ballet and house chores. Personally I don't need to see rippling muscles, and such. A nice rendered skin tone is just as lovely.
Isn't skin tone the same as skin colour? Or am I not getting it?

Other than that, I'm happy Henissart is making strides. Although my pet peeve has always been that Bella as an aristocrat should not have had dark tanned skin. It's a modern phenomenon. (Even more modern than fancy cars, actually.)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Isn't skin tone the same as skin colour? Or am I not getting it?
Depends on whether you are talking about colour (artistic) or sports (physical) POV. Your skin in RL can be both toned and colourless or neither. Being tanned and athletic can be an example as well as untanned and flabby. You could also be athletic (toned muscles) and tan (toned skin) or the opposite of both. You are both right and wrong again depending on your POV.
In summary skin tone and colour terms are interchangeable words as well as tone can be used for both colour and physical conditioning.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have seen the 4k renders of the new Anja and i'm not really happy with that. She looks more like a fitness champion now, i like that kind of body, but for Anja i don't know, it seems odd.
I prefer to see her like a very sweet person that can be totally brutal and merciless if ordered to. Some sort of flesh robot that you would never imagine beeing capable to torture someone.
Seeing her buffed and full of muscles takes away that sweeteness i love in her.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
What's all the talk about an addition of muscles? am i missing something? body mass hasn't changed at all.
He added veins, moles, blotches and probably some stretchmarks ( low visibility for obvious reasons), and played with the coloring of the textures.
it makes the characters look more realistic from up close, and from distance it won't make any difference. the only way to truthy know that difference is if he renders a picture with similar lighting to the Anja pictures he showcased, which is the point of the entire thing, to showcase the changes, put emphasis on the changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddy45 and zh

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Of course the new Anja is not a body builder, but that kind of manly touch with weins and muscles definition seems odd to me for that character.
But you are right the new skin color can depend on the lighting, we will see how she looks in game.
There is someting in Anja that drives me nuts, even if she tortures me to death i will still love her !!;)

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
3. The fuck is taking you so long, Heniss?

After Release 4, which contained the 'caging' content, it became clear that doing several more updates with sub/dom/neutral paths fairly close together wouldn't work. So during the development of Release 5, I decided to go for a temporary full split following the ballet scene. Key word 'temporary'. It made a good bit of sense at the time: I wasn't sure how feasible it was to develop three unique paths at the same time and I wanted to give it a test run. In addition, I thought it would be neat for players to have a taste of the path before they lock it in.

So the plan was: split into three unique paths for Release 6 + 7, merge them in Release 8 and then let players make their final path choice in ~Release 9.

It only really hit home how difficult that would be when I was writing Release 6, and I realized that every single thing that happens in one path has to be accounted for when a player switches to/from another one.

For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.
ok but can u give a certain time?

• Angry
Reactions: fz

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I have seen the 4k renders of the new Anja and i'm not really happy with that. She looks more like a fitness champion now, i like that kind of body, but for Anja i don't know, it seems odd.
I prefer to see her like a very sweet person that can be totally brutal and merciless if ordered to. Some sort of flesh robot that you would never imagine beeing capable to torture someone.
Seeing her buffed and full of muscles takes away that sweeteness i love in her.
Totally agree with this.

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
I think the uniform and her duties could maintain that original impression of Anja that we have, and her sweet but servile persona that can do equal caring and terrifying things as ordered, should still be present as its part of her character. But now there is the added edge of her hiding a fit and strong body that speaks of hidden strength of character and resilience, something that somehow increases our respect for her.
If you think about it from the perspective of a fresh player, getting to see the body that she hides under the maid persona, should be a learning experience for them about the character. Like one of those new appreciation moments.
We have to consider that we experience the game update through update, but a creator often considers how it will be as a finished piece.

This is a similar but different experience to reading a comic/manga as it comes out. Some authors sometimes make slight changes to chapters before the release of a volume, from redoing a panel to changing some dialogue.
The author from Berserk straight up took back a chapter from a volume release, because he didn't want to reveal some stuff just then.
It gives a chapter to chapter reader a different experience than to the volume reader. Since the volume is the final version.
The difference is that I think its even more likely that a developer might change something that bring fundamental changes to previous releases. Which is why we have people that specifically play older versions of games.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think the uniform and her duties could maintain that original impression of Anja that we have, and her sweet but servile persona that can do equal caring and terrifying things as ordered, should still be present as its part of her character. But now there is the added edge of her hiding a fit and strong body that speaks of hidden strength of character and resilience, something that somehow increases our respect for her.
If you think about it from the perspective of a fresh player, getting to see the body that she hides under the maid persona, should be a learning experience for them about the character. Like one of those new appreciation moments.
We have to consider that we experience the game update through update, but a creator often considers how it will be as a finished piece.

This is a similar but different experience to reading a comic/manga as it comes out. Some authors sometimes make slight changes to chapters before the release of a volume, from redoing a panel to changing some dialogue.
The author from Berserk straight up took back a chapter from a volume release, because he didn't want to reveal some stuff just then.
It gives a chapter to chapter reader a different experience than to the volume reader. Since the volume is the final version.
The difference is that I think its even more likely that a developer might change something that bring fundamental changes to previous releases. Which is why we have people that specifically play older versions of games.
I understand your point, but making changes on a character in the middle of a story is something very difficult because you need to find a logical reason for that.
In another VN, Midlife Crysis, the dev wanted to change the skin of a girl because it was looking dull and with some strange orange tan and ugly lipstick, so he just stated in an update that after the familly went out in a spa and sauna, the treatment washed out that crap and now she has a perfect skin and it was told in a very funny way so everyone understood the joke!!
And about Anja, the problem is that all the interest in that character is the fact that she has to look like a very beautiful sofisticated person who you would never imagine beeing able to torture someone. If you give her the look of a strong woman you loose that impression and the surprise when the worst happens.
She has to look like a caring mother that suddenly takes out her whip and rip the skin out of your butt while saying gently that it's for your own good! There is nothing evil or bad in her she is an angel ... with a whip!!!

Last edited:

Beret33

Mar 12, 2021
Anya being a Dom and spanking you (the guy) was super hot mid game. Even better if we had choices where the Madam of the estate can punish you. Not much in the way of F/m scenes or stories (in general) but this game played that mid-game scene perfectly (the shocked expression on the sister's faces when you asked for a spanking... haha loved it!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Anya being a Dom and spanking you (the guy) was super hot mid game. Even better if we had choices where the Madam of the estate can punish you. Not much in the way of F/m scenes or stories (in general) but this game played that mid-game scene perfectly (the shocked expression on the sister's faces when you asked for a spanking... haha loved it!!
Oh yeah that was great, showing your love to Anja by accepting to take the punishment instead of her and get punished by herself. That was so good, i'm not really into dom or bdsm, but that game really got me into it! Anything for Anja :love:
Also the scene when you got injured by Isabella and Anja heals you on her lap as a baby but also crush your balls when you get hard when sucking her nipple! That got me nuts !

Beret33

Mar 12, 2021
Oh yeah that was great, showing your love to Anja by accepting to take the punishment instead of her and get punished by herself. That was so good, i'm not really into dom or bdsm, but that game really got me into it! Anything for Anja :love:
Also the scene when you got injured by Isabella and Anja heals you on her lap as a baby but also crush your balls when you get hard when sucking her nipple! That got me nuts !
I love the whole strong female domination, male sub angle. There's not enough of it to be honest!! I realise this is only niche. Going to load that save again now lol

Reactions: gottogo1234

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Besides, I think she is supposed to spend the whole day cleaning, cooking and performing all other chores and whims, so it is unlikely she can find time and routine for being this fit.
She wakes up very early because she is in the bathroom a 5 am and start working in the kitchen at 7 and we know she does make one hour workout during that time, we can see her in her outfit very early.
Anja is not a common lazy maid, she is more like a perfectly well trained soldier who is never one minute late and will obey at any cost.
She serves since more than 20 years and was trained as a kid by the merciless steel hand of Mrs Stern father.
Now she is more than a maid, she is part of the family in a way, something like a kind of sister to Mrs Stern, a very strange and confusing relation, maybe even some kind of love. She has totally abandonned herself to her mistress in exchange of love and support, the perfect domination acceptation.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
FYI for those that care with cynicism.

A couple days ago the dev stated that he is going to post a date of the release as soon as he knows he can 100% keep it.

So read as, it could be 3 weeks before he himself knows that in 2 weeks he can actually, 100% be certain, to post the update on X day. That could be June. Who knows.

That's an example. Dont think those are real times. Just sayin'.

And he's not going to say anything else about it. No hints, no suggestions, not a thought about when he hopes for.

We're all in the dark. Someone is going to have to pick me up from the floor from fainting when the new release is out.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
FYI for those that care with cynicism.

A couple days ago the dev stated that he is going to post a date of the release as soon as he knows he can 100% keep it.

So read as, it could be 3 weeks before he himself knows that in 2 weeks he can actually, 100% be certain, to post the update on X day. That could be June. Who knows.

That's an example. Dont think those are real times. Just sayin'.

And he's not going to say anything else about it. No hints, no suggestions, not a thought about when he hopes for.

We're all in the dark. Someone is going to have to pick me up from the floor from fainting when the new release is out.
Hi, unfortunately another excellent game which fell in the trap of too complex paths.

Reactions: supermanz95
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes