4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
I haven't played the game since a while. I know it's all about femdom but will we one day have the option to make MC reverse the domination/submission roles and dominate the girls ?

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks you I knew it was on plan but dunno if it was abandonned or not ^^
If you choose the right answers and actions you can have a whole different path where you can have some domination.
My dom path end up with a scene where i could give one girl a lesson, but in this game it's not so simple, it could backfire right after.
Don't expect to run the house so easily !

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hi, unfortunately another excellent game which fell in the trap of too complex paths.
When you play that game, you are quickly facing a lot of options, you can gain dom or sub or loose them in one answer.
And more there are a lot of "states" where the player or characters can be that influence your choices.

So it's clear that it's very difficult to make a walkthrough because it quickly becomes a real maze !
The existing walkthrough is only 75% valid, there are many cases where it didn't match with my playthrough.

But there are in fact two main paths, the sub path and the dom path that diverge fondamentally at a certain moment of the game.
The sub path wil get you to hell but the dom path will not make you the king.
In both cases you remain the toy of someone and you feel manipulated.

So for the dev it can be quite difficult to maintain logic and keep a storyline. But in fact it's not so complex as the various path diverges sometimes just for a moment or have different senes, only the two main path really diverge late in what we can play up today.

Reactions: McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
When you play that game, you are quickly facing a lot of options, you can gain dom or sub or loose them in one answer.
And more there are a lot of "states" where the player or characters can be that influence your choices.

So it's clear that it's very difficult to make a walkthrough because it quickly becomes a real maze !
The existing walkthrough is only 75% valid, there are many cases where it didn't match with my playthrough.

But there are in fact two main paths, the sub path and the dom path that diverge fondamentally at a certain moment of the game.
The sub path wil get you to hell but the dom path will not make you the king.
In both cases you remain the toy of someone and you feel manipulated.

So for the dev it can be quite difficult to maintain logic and keep a storyline. But in fact it's not so complex as the various path diverges sometimes just for a moment or have different senes, only the two main path really diverge late in what we can play up today.
Hi, many thanks for your comment. I totally agree with you

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
But there's a development progress update at patreon today. Can some1 post the content please?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
It's.... almost time. Almost.

He still can't/won't give a specific date but at least has made an effort to be active in sharing progress of the work that is being done for the update. So that's nice.

---------------
Hi everyone,

the plan was to announce a release date for the update in this post, but I think I need at least a few days of wiggle room, so I'll leave it with an approximate date for now. Which is 100% next month, 90% around the middle of it. Maybe a bit earlier than 'middle' if everything goes well now, but you know as well as I do that everything hasn't gone all that well lately, so middle-ish is probably the safest bet. I'll give you an exact date as soon as possible.
To get in the swing of things for the release I'm going to post weekly preview images again, starting next week. So, expect me to resume more regular activity here on Patreon from now on.
Thank you all for your patience and support. I'm much more grateful for it than I try to let on.

All the best,
Henissart

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes