4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I know it was a lot of work so I am sorry to say that, but I definitely don't like the new texture of the skin. It looks beautiful but also dry and rough.. The old one was less detailed but more attractive IMO.
I like the new texture for this model, it looks realistic, but i'm not so sure about the new Anja texture that gives her a manly look with weins and muscle definition.
But i don't know if Henissart will redo all the renders with those textures or if he will just use them for the updates to come.

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Yes it's alive!!!
The next update is a bit late because the dev has decided to rewrite a lot of stuff to clean it up and has also decided to upgrade his models.
So he is currently working on it and has posted some renders of his new models so we can hope for an update soon, but i don't know when, when it's ready as we say !!:)
Rewrite ?? So new game will need ??

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah and we will have to start over again from the beginning and the DEV will have gained 3 years without advancing the story one iota. Bullshit!
Oh there is a long time since the last update, but we are far from a certain very famous milker!!
He doesn't get much from his patrons, so he has to work and do this as a hobby, so he stated that sometimes he just doesn't have time to work on his game.
If he was living from that game like some who can get more than 20 000 $ a month, it would be a real problem, but as he doesn't even get this in a year, i'm not going to complain for the moment.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Нет он мертв (no he is dead)! Beginning of the VN: April 2019. Last update (cosmetic!): September 2020. We are in May 2021. Observation: I have plenty of time to die before seeing the end of it. It’s a fucking joke. Result: I delete this VN from my disk. A cio, bambino ...
I don t know if you realise how much work it takes to create a game like this one, with those visuals, 3 totally different paths, and a level of writing which (as far as I know + IMO) has never been reached in a game like this. So 8 months for a new update with apparently rewriting, and upgrading of the models is not that long.

But if you want to go.. just go. And please don't "be back" ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don t know if you realise how much work it takes to create a game like this one, with those visuals, 3 totally different paths, and a level of writing which (as far as I know + IMO) has never been reached in a game like this. So 8 months for a new update with apparently rewriting, and upgrading of the models is not that long.

But if you want to go.. just go. And please don't "be back" ;)
i am with you but also against you
Henissart
are started to do 4k renders and i think it's just silly to do that
it takes so mush longer to to a render that we don't need
yes i have a 4k laptop but i really dont need that high resolution in a p..n game

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i am with you but also against you
Henissart
are started to do 4k renders and i think it's just silly to do that
it takes so mush longer to to a render that we don't need
yes i have a 4k laptop but i really dont need that high resolution in a p..n game
Talking about render quality, we often get bad renders with poorly balanced lightings that have taken ages for the dev to render even with a good PC and in the other hand we have games that get to achive better render quality in real time even in 4K.
So for now there is a problem with Daz and rendering, you can get a good quality but it takes a very long time, so many dev don't give a fuck and just make bad renders. And worse they even often export their renders in a very poorly compressed format, i have even seen 8 bit png that looked hawfull.
So for some players quality doesn't seem to be a concern because i have often seen comments talking about a stunning quality for renders that were quite crappy, so as the romans said "de gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est"!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
He just put a message on his patreon today with a render.
He said : "Anja can't whisper a release date yet, but she can tease that it's going to be good when it comes "

Yes !!! it will be available when it comes !! and Anja says it will be good so we have to believe !

The kind of message you put when you feel it's time to say something but you don't know what to say :rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes