4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Mmm.... or maaaaybeee he has to wash someone..... hmmm....
Or maybe it's for the morning toilet training ;)
Mmm.... or maaaaybeee he has to wash someone..... hmmm....
I'm just looking at my wife right now, she is 45 but she doesn't look older than Anja. She does a lot of fitness and she is very carefull about what she eats if you add modern cosmetics and health care, a 45 years old wife can be a very good milf !!

Feb 15, 2019
I'm just looking at my wife right now, she is 45 but she doesn't look older than Anja. She does a lot of fitness and she is very carefull about what she eats if you add modern cosmetics and health care, a 45 years old wife can be a very good milf !!
It's great that you have such a wife, I guess you'll indulge in many activities of a similar nature as in this game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's great that you have such a wife, I guess you'll indulge in many activities of a similar nature as in this game.
When you are married with the same wife for about 20 years, you tend to forget to look at her carefully !
So as i was writing that i thought it was time to have a close look and to check if she was as beautiful as when i married her.
I got a strange look on her face as i was looking close, the kind who says "What !!! have i dirt on my face", after 20 years you tend to live your life day by day without really taking care of the treasure you have close to you!!:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Slim chance of that happening, dev explicitly said all,
no really ALL chars got a major quality update,
which means every last of their renders, from throughout the game,
got bumped in quality with custom texture packs 4 all.

I hope that re-start of of game not needed on next update.
Development of Release 7 was on the final stretch since March 16th ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is there any estimate on when the next update will be just curious
mid to late May ... hopefully not end of May
It's.... almost time. Almost.

He still can't/won't give a specific date but at least has made an effort to be active in sharing progress of the work that is being done for the update. So that's nice.

---------------
Hi everyone,

the plan was to announce a release date for the update in this post, but I think I need at least a few days of wiggle room, so I'll leave it with an approximate date for now. Which is 100% next month, 90% around the middle of it. Maybe a bit earlier than 'middle' if everything goes well now, but you know as well as I do that everything hasn't gone all that well lately, so middle-ish is probably the safest bet. I'll give you an exact date as soon as possible.
To get in the swing of things for the release I'm going to post weekly preview images again, starting next week. So, expect me to resume more regular activity here on Patreon from now on.
Thank you all for your patience and support. I'm much more grateful for it than I try to let on.

All the best,
Henissart

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You get an equal amount of scenes with each path, but different. IMO the domination one has the best scene with her ;)
The sub path has also a great scene, when Anja has to heal your wounds after Isabella punition!
I feel like the dom path gave me less "loving" scenes with Anja, it was more harsh and impersonal in my opinion. In the sub path she acts more like a caring mother and you feel more her mixed feelings.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
These models are smoking hot. Does the walkthrough have the green text for the best choices?
It doesn't work this way, you mostly have a submission path and a domination path and also a neutral path and you have secondary choices that give you some hability to lead you towards different scenes.
But there is not a good and a bad choice in this game, no gameover, just a complex combination of choices that are very difficult to handle in a walktrough.
The existing Walkthrough in pdf is often wrong depending on your previous choices, it must be a nightmare to write a complete walkthrough for this game.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes