4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
why???
did u s..t in your pants :mad:
In my first playthrough i end up in submission path so i got no pants anymore and Anja is coming to lock me in the stocks, so i guess i can shit free!!
But i fear the punishment that is coming, so i guess i will also faint when the release is out, my god what wil they do to me, Isabella always talk about whipping and i'm her slave right now !!:oops::sick:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to recall a disparaging remark from Isabella that she was over 40 and therefore to old to cope with her workload.

There is also the assumption she is very close agewise to Mrs Van Stern

So early 40s?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I seem to recall a disparaging remark from Isabella that she was over 40 and therefore to old to cope with her workload.

There is also the assumption she is very close agewise to Mrs Van Stern

So early 40s?
Isabella over 40 !!!! you certainly have mixed up things, Isabella is the yougest daughter, she is 18 if i remember well.
Mrs Stern i over 40 i guess and Anja also, so i guess you were thinking about Anja and not Isabella .

• Angry
Reactions: Babalui

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Only the Lord knows - it was he who created the angels.
Anja was already working for the Stern house when the two daughter were born, so i guess she must be 45-50, she has grey hairs but she looks quite young because she can take good care of herself to please her mistress!

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Isabella over 40 !!!! you certainly have mixed up things, Isabella is the yougest daughter, she is 18 if i remember well.
Mrs Stern i over 40 i guess and Anja also, so i guess you were thinking about Anja and not Isabella .
He was clearly saying that Isabella said Anja is over 40. I get that English isn't your native language but relax bro.

Reactions: momentarilydepraved

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
He was clearly saying that Isabella said Anja is over 40. I get that English isn't your native language but relax bro.
Ohh !! i didn't noticed that he was talking about Anja, i didn't read the message just before and if you just read it without having Anja in your mind you can believe he was talking about Isabella, my bad!!
And no need to relax, i was not upset or anything like this !!:)

Reactions: Pingy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In case reading the overview is too hard and the banner is not enough: this game is all about femdom. Deal with it.
Is it? in my playthrough the game seemed more focused on Maledom, sure the initial enviroment is Femdom, but the male MC seemed to be getting the the best of the situation, particularly since most of these style of games make Male MC's into pussies even when they are supposed to be the one in power.

Is there reason to beleive this is a trap? suckering the Male MC into thinking he will Dom all the women, then ripping the rug out from under his feet at the last moment?

Great story BTW, looking forward to seeing how it will develop

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think the OP comment is meant to indicate that there is no path which avoids femdom. I'm also on a path to what I believe is at least partial dominance in the case of Isabella, at least, considering the final scene of my playthrough where it would appear she was finally in my power and yet I still had my genitals in a cage for some time leading up to that moment.

Some people can't handle any of certain fetishes, even if they can eventually overcome the circumstances and get away from them. So it's fair to warn people that femdom is a central theme and that you will experience it.

Whether it's a trap? I believe from what's been said that the maledom path is legitimate. Whether it will be pure maledom or partial, e.g., only being able to dom Isabella and maybe Anja, while still being submissive to the others is yet to be seen. I hope that eventually I'll be able to gain total dominance, but if not, I'm willing to be selectively submissive as long as Isabella becomes submissive to me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think the OP comment is meant to indicate that there is no path which avoids femdom. ....
it's completely depending on your choices through the game
That sounds great to me, been craving a good Maledom game and being tapped in a Femdom environment seems like a good plot device to slow the progress to a reasonable pace without resorting to forcing stupid choices on the MC.

That OP Comment made me think of all these forced transformation / NTR games that allow you the illusion of dominion, just to be blocked at the last moment

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That sounds great to me, been craving a good Maledom game and being tapped in a Femdom environment seems like a good plot device to slow the progress to a reasonable pace without resorting to forcing stupid choices on the MC.

That OP Comment made me think of all these forced transformation / NTR games that allow you the illusion of dominion, just to be blocked at the last moment
haven't played this game for a long time
but i only play it for the femdom

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Newbie question here. Sorry.

Running android, downloaded incest patch but can't figure out where to copy the file to. I just rooted my phone. Can anyone tell me specifically how to do this step by step? Never accessed these files before. Thanks in advance.

hoSaint

Oct 18, 2018

Running android, downloaded incest patch but can't figure out where to copy the file to. I just rooted my phone. Can anyone tell me specifically how to do this step by step? Never accessed these files before. Thanks in advance.
I think incest patch is only for win and mac version, but ain't sure

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021

U have to download Android patched apk

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes