4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
The sub path has also a great scene, when Anja has to heal your wounds after Isabella punition!
I feel like the dom path gave me less "loving" scenes with Anja, it was more harsh and impersonal in my opinion. In the sub path she acts more like a caring mother and you feel more her mixed feelings.
Ditto, I too like the more caring moments with Anja, hence the Neutral-Dom path for me (not at all a fan of pure Sub).

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
The sub path has also a great scene, when Anja has to heal your wounds after Isabella punition!
I feel like the dom path gave me less "loving" scenes with Anja, it was more harsh and impersonal in my opinion. In the sub path she acts more like a caring mother and you feel more her mixed feelings.
I totally agree with you and so far I even prefer the love story with Anja than the one with the sister

But this bun scene ...

redsofie

May 10, 2021
It doesn't work this way, you mostly have a submission path and a domination path and also a neutral path and you have secondary choices that give you some hability to lead you towards different scenes.
But there is not a good and a bad choice in this game, no gameover, just a complex combination of choices that are very difficult to handle in a walktrough.
The existing Walkthrough in pdf is often wrong depending on your previous choices, it must be a nightmare to write a complete walkthrough for this game.
Ok, thank you.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I totally agree with you and so far I even prefer the love story with Anja than the one with the sister

But this bun scene ...
The bun scene was great but it was also a total humiliation for Anja, i felt bad after this

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After so much conditioning throughout the years, I doubt she feels any humiliation :cry:
Anja is far more complex than this, we have learnt when she was helping MC's sister to release her flow in the cage, that she has created a location in her mind where her deep self is secure and can take refuge to avoid to be damaged by all the humiliations and pain she can receive.
But it doesn't mean that she don't care, we have seen multiple time that she reacts to the MC behavior, she will not cry or shout or show any dispair but everything you do to her is noticed and registered.
If you are good to her she will show you respect, love and caring, if you do her wrong she will dispise you and she will not help you.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
In his patreon the dev just told us that Isabella refuse to obey, so it takes a very long time to work with such a problematic character !
Bella promised that she would be a good girl. and she said she knew what happened to bad girls who cheated. for example, she will have to lick all of Heather's holes :devilish:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Bella promised that she would be a good girl. and she said she knew what happened to bad girls who cheated. for example, she will have to lick all of Heather's holes :devilish:
I think Isabella can just lick them without any hesitation, Heater's holes should be perfectly clean as her sister Elisabeth certainly licked them all the time.
Maybe Heater could give her a morning tea party as Isabella loves them so much! :)
And if she is bold enough she maybe could get some hot chocolate from the source!

• Haha
Reactions: effninefivehuman
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes