• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
can't wait to continue this game and to what is needed to Isabella :sneaky:
Isabella is not so interesting, she is quite stupid, agressive and i guess she has a big mental issue.
Just think how she reacted by loosing consciousness when the MC jizzed on her, i guess that she would be in a sanitarium if her family was not so rich and famous.
Elisabeth is the opposite, she is smart, vicious and dangerous, she will certainly take the lead with much success when her mother will give her the lead of the family business.

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
Isabella is not so interesting, she is quite stupid, agressive and i guess she has a big mental issue.
This makes her more interesting to me, she's the dominant equivalent of a high school basketball player who got by on being seven feet tall but spent all his time making easy lay ups on shorties so has no grasp on the fundamental skills necessary. She's clearly beautiful and knows it, she just doesn't know how to do more than basically show it off because she never learned. That inexperience makes her fun because she can be simultaneously learning from her mother and at the same time making rookie mistakes that are unwittingly rewarding the MC. Her lack of refinement also means that I think Isabella has the most potential for a happy end with the MC if she can get over her traumatically induced Misandry.

Honestly all of the women are so great and distinctive in their approaches, I'm really curious how far Mistress Von Stern will be willing to go and how far Elizabeth can go while maintaining her facade of friendliness.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Just think how she reacted by loosing consciousness when the MC jizzed on her, i guess that she would be in a sanitarium if her family was not so rich and famous.
Elisabeth is the opposite, she is smart, vicious and dangerous, she will certainly take the lead with much success when her mother will give her the lead of the family business.
isabella seems to me, the classic bully, who needs a lesson, and i love to teach bully, expecially this kind of bully

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think you will have a chance to teach her a lot, she is never alone, with the mother, the sister, Anja and the security guards that are watching her closely, the moment you move a finger you will get in trouble.
In this game you are never in position to be able to do much more than trying to make a little move that risk to put you in a lot of trouble. Even in the dom path you are nothing much than a toy with an attitude.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
I don't think you will have a chance to teach her a lot, she is never alone, with the mother, the sister, Anja and the security guards that are watching her closely, the moment you move a finger you will get in trouble.
In this game you are never in position to be able to do much more than trying to make a little move that risk to put you in a lot of trouble. Even in the dom path you are nothing much than a toy with an attitude.
maybe it will requires some more times, but i will get her what she need, that little teasing bully

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
In a case like this, where there is no way out and there is no hope, then you have to do "Camerone". You have to perform your duty: fuck mother, daughter, sister, Anja, everything that is not man (and even!), demolish the security guys, set the residence on fire and blow up an atomic bomb. Submission is unthinkable, redition is excluded, action must continue until death (or victory!). For the curious, see on Wikitruc the story of Camerone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ciccio92

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
She is the main focus of the game for a reason.
The simplest, stereotypical characters evoke the most emotion, she's by far the most compelling character in the game.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't think Isabella is stupid. She's immature. I believe she doesn't truly understand the dom/sub power relationship, and how easily it can be turned around on her. Unlike Elisabeth, who appears fully in control - if she ever submits it will be because she has chosen to, or because something big happens that removes her control, though right now I cannot imagine what that would be - Isabella's control is based on being backed up by her mother and sister, one of whom, in my run through the game, is (or seems to be) playing against her. This for me makes the possibility of dominating her really sweet.

The way my game ended in the most recent version disagrees with this assessment. And Elisabeth is happily complicit in setting up this event. I think, between the two of us, alone time with Isabella to teach her a few lessons is achievable.

Of course, Elisabeth could be playing me, with the next release seeing me in a lot of trouble. I would not be surprised. But I think she gets off on the thought of Isabella being dominated by a man.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I recall some security. From what I remember they don't come upstairs, i.e., into the main house. There's a sub-level and that's where we met one of them.

I'm fairly certain there are no cameras in Isabella's room, so it's a private space. With Elisabeth on my side (for as long as she's enjoying the game we're playing with Isabella) I am sure we can come up with reasons for me to be spending time in that room. Or elsewhere out of sight of their mother, Anja, and anyone else wanting to spoil my fun. We've already caught Isabella alone (or effectively alone, Heather being there doesn't count, on my path she's becoming very submissive to me) more than once. So the idea that she's constantly watched and protected isn't true.

A lot (maybe all) of this depends on Elisabeth. I don't trust her for a second, and she would betray me just for fun, or out of boredom. I'm taking that chance anyway if it means I get just half an hour showing Isabella how much I can enjoy making her submit. And hoping I can keep it entertaining enough for Elisabeth that I get more.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
now it's very long time since i played this game
but i don't recall any security guards
They are the main and only reason why you are just a toy, one wrong move and you are dead, once you are told that they can access any room of the house in 15 seconds.
There are camera everywhere and the guards are monitoring them.
The former gardener was killed by them as he tried to pay a visit to Isabella.
Normaly you don't see them but they see you, there is a security office in the underground close to the garage.
In one occasion when you are working outdoors you can encounter one in the underground.
The fact that you know they exist but that you never interact whith them makes them more dangerous, like a predator that can jump on you anywhere anytime.

Reactions: ut1stgear1
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes