4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Bella was shocked to learn how much you want her to get punished. Easy 'win' with ~50% of all votes.
Mistress von Stern was happy to oblige. Hope you like the result.

All the best,
Henissart View attachment 1219472
I'm sad that this image is not canon storyline and is instead part of the wallpaper gallery.

Anyways Gotta keep my eyes on the horizon for the update.

loooolllzzzzz

May 30, 2021
Man i really hope that this game is not like Come Inside game where the dev only post for the last year were only preview screenshots and promises of a new release, this has pretty much the same pattern, please don't be that cuz i really like this game...

Reactions: YRS™

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I believe the update will come in the next weeks. Nevertheless, there is the anxiety that it will feel rather short. If there are 500 images, which seems a possible amount with respect to the previous speed, and there are nine possible transitions to manage, it may feel as short as the last update in case you play only one route. Best case, we see another update this year, which will give some substantial progress in a linear way for the remaining three paths.

In any case, it is an absolute premium game. Totally fits my liking. Awesome story, better image quality than necessary. It is without doubt the most anticipated game for me. (Closely followed by Domina School. High expectations there, too.)

Reactions: loooolllzzzzz

lalalalalalol

Jun 1, 2021
Man i just read a few lines on his discord and its a shit show full of "releasing soon" and "wallpapers" posts...
From discord...
"once you become a supporter there are lots of very hot wallpapers you can download"
Man this is Come Inside game all over i mean the guy is even following ttll on twiter... game's doomed guys so if you like your wallpapers then its a treat i guess...

lalalalalalol

Jun 1, 2021
What does this mean? What's the relation between comeinside, tttl and the game beng doomed?
It has the same pattern like that game... long time with no new update, a lot of "coming soon" posts on patreon and discord and a ton shite of only wallpapers releases so he can keep his patreons interested...
Hope i'm wrong cuz from these two games i could't care less if Come Inside is never updated but this one i really liked tho i must say it doesn't look good...

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Man i just read a few lines on his discord and its a shit show full of "releasing soon" and "wallpapers" posts...
From discord...
"once you become a supporter there are lots of very hot wallpapers you can download"
Man this is Come Inside game all over i mean the guy is even following ttll on twiter... game's doomed guys so if you like your wallpapers then its a treat i guess...
It has the same pattern like that game... long time with no new update, a lot of "coming soon" posts on patreon and discord and a ton shite of only wallpapers releases so he can keep his patreons interested...
Hope i'm wrong cuz from these two games i could't care less if Come Inside is never updated but this one i really liked tho i must say it doesn't look good...
can you give us your opinion on flath earth theory or on bigfoot ?:unsure:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Not familiar with Come Inside. I had deleted ED but have downloaded again. Since I am not actively playing any other games I may just use it to fill time and hope to see an update soon and play other games with this one in between. I agree with lalalalalalol that I really like this game and that it doesn't look good. Have to see what June brings.

Reactions: lalalalalalol

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Well cuz it's been so long. aren't you curious even a little bit. Won't you like the morsel of plot to get your brain speculating again instead of playing "are we there yet?" with the refresh button.

Plus if it was canon then it's most likely that lilttle Bella did something overly drastic that required some "corrections". She most likely did it on her own or Elizabeth manipluated her into doing it. Since Heather is her prefered taget, it could be any debasing task. IDK.
I'm going off on a tangent here.But you can see that speculating to pass the time is fun. XD
There has NEVER been a preview/tease render since ED began. Non-canon, high-quality (by the Dev, no less) fan-art is all there is.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
There has NEVER been a preview/tease render since ED began. Non-canon, high-quality (by the Dev, no less) fan-art is all there is.
Think there was one with the MC peeping from the balcony. But my memory is not that great so proably I'm misrecalling.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Think there was one with the MC peeping from the balcony. But my memory is not that great so proably I'm misrecalling.
btw, I agree with your earlier comment about Devs giving out canon preview renders to give players good and hard tease/hype ons.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes