4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
There has NEVER been a preview/tease render since ED began. Non-canon, high-quality (by the Dev, no less) fan-art is all there is.
That's just not true lol. There's a 'Final preview' (for the next release) on 24/5, and the previous preview post is 'vol .35', so there have been at least 36 teasers since ED began.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As long as waiting almost a whole year per update does not become the norm, I'm okay :HideThePain:

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
That's just not true lol. There's a 'Final preview' (for the next release) on 24/5, and the previous preview post is 'vol .35', so there have been at least 36 teasers since ED began.
You conflate non-canon with canon.
To be canon, a preview render must show up in the next update.
Sure, non-canon stuff can be fun. I've seen plenty of fan-art from other games that were highly erotic. But that's the correct category for the non-canon ED renders. Pinups rather than previews.
I'm guessing most players would prefer true canon previews.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Sure, non-canon stuff can be fun. I've seen plenty of fan-art from other games that were highly erotic. But that's the correct category for the non-canon ED renders. Pinups rather than previews.
You're wrong. Heniss does actual game previews in his patreon posts.....and to save more people from coming over and asking the same question....he's close and even did a patreon post at the end of last month giving current patrons a download folder link in case they wanted to pause/cancel their membership for June....

So......there's that.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know if you're trolling or what, but it's as easy as to go to his Patreon page and search for 'preview', you can go back in time and see that images in that category have made it to the game (because, you know, they are previews).
You can actually just search for them in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-36-1-henissart.29298/page-56#post-2599254

Then there are monthly wallpapers and there used to be customs, which end up as non-canon images in the game.

Last edited:

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if you're trolling or what, but it's as easy as to go to his Patreon page and search for 'preview', you can go back in time and see that images in that category have made it to the game (because, you know, they are previews).
You can actually just search for them in this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-36-1-henissart.29298/page-56#post-2599254

Then there are monthly wallpapers and there used to be customs, which end up as non-canon images in the game.
A Dev from another game recently posted in this thread. He opined it would be nice to get canon previews from ED.
What you are doing is agreeing with the very broad definition of a "preview" being any and all communication from a dev. I just think there should be more to a preview, such as a solid tie-in to the next update. For ED, the best previews have the dev's promises.
Not just "images". Actually a preview mini-scene would be the perfect preview. Not just a character, such as the new-look Anja. But where is this new Anja in a mini-scene? Not available.
Unfortunately, this technique has been used in the past by tardy Devs (not in ED, hopefully) time and again. Release info about "progress". Show new non-canon renders. Only after a year or so does it start to dawn on players. No more updates.

I do NOT say that is the case with ED. But that technique is not good. It is "watering down the beer".

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
A Dev from another game recently posted in this thread. He opined it would be nice to get canon previews from ED.
What you are doing is agreeing with the very broad definition of a "preview" being any and all communication from a dev. I just think there should be more to a preview, such as a solid tie-in to the next update. For ED, the best previews have the dev's promises.
Not just "images". Actually a preview mini-scene would be the perfect preview. Not just a character, such as the new-look Anja. But where is this new Anja in a mini-scene? Not available.
Unfortunately, this technique has been used in the past by tardy Devs (not in ED, hopefully) time and again. Release info about "progress". Show new non-canon renders. Only after a year or so does it start to dawn on players. No more updates.

I do NOT say that is the case with ED. But that technique is not good. It is "watering down the beer".
Take the L and move on.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
A question, it seems this game gives few releases per year? This true? But the ones released are with a lot of content or?
I also prefer more releases though, as I'm constantly horny :), but at this point I'm wondering if the dev has gone awol

• Haha
Reactions: effninefivehuman

realill

Jul 8, 2020
A question, it seems this game gives few releases per year? This true? But the ones released are with a lot of content or?
I also prefer more releases though, as I'm constantly horny :), but at this point I'm wondering if the dev has gone awol
Developer is active and planning next chapter release soon.

• Haha
Reactions: dadadadada2222

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Developer is active and planning next chapter release soon.
"Soon" ... The Earth has existed for 7 billion years (the Universe is 13 billion years old). Before being eaten by the sun which will transform into a red giant within 5 billion years, there is still a little room for "soon". So patience, it will happen ... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kermit79
D

Deleted member 3145675

soon when?
Hi,

Soon™: Copyright pending 2004-2021 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

So, please refrene from using a copyrighted expression ;)

(It'll come out when it is ready to do so)

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hi,

Soon™: Copyright pending 2004-2021 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

So, please refrene from using a copyrighted expression ;)

(It'll come out when it is ready to do so)
Tell 'em to sue me. And do it soon.
:p

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
"Soon" ... The Earth has existed for 7 billion years (the Universe is 13 billion years old). Before being eaten by the sun which will transform into a red giant within 5 billion years, there is still a little room for "soon". So patience, it will happen ... :LOL:
The Earth is 4.5 billion years old, not 7. But that's not the question, we agree. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nulldev

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The latest new on his patreon stated that he hoped to finish the game for end may but he couln't as this is just a hobby and he had a lot of work and personal things to care of.

Most of these games are made as a part time hobby, a very few dev can really live out of it.
So as we get it for free, i don't see any problem in waiting for an update, if you are a patron just suspend your pledge until next update if you think you are milked!
I do this regularly, i check my patreons pledges and a suspend them if i think i have paid enough.

But many people here think that the dev owe them an update but they have never paid a cent for the game, so that's just ridiculous!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The latest new on his patreon stated that he hoped to finish the game for end may but he couln't as this is just a hobby and he had a lot of work and personal things to care of.

Most of these games are made as a part time hobby, a very few dev can really live out of it.
So as we get it for free, i don't see any problem in waiting for an update, if you are a patron just suspend your pledge until next update if you think you are milked!
I do this regularly, i check my patreons pledges and a suspend them if i think i have paid enough.

But many people here think that the dev owe them an update but they have never paid a cent for the game, so that's just ridiculous!
Do not lose time explaining to entitled little bitches... they cannot comprehend nobody owns them shit.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes