4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Was hesitant about trying this game as I'm only ok with light Dom/Sub, but I do enjoy the love path in every game I play. Was thinking about tryin it out as I do enjoy some corruption/seduction. How is the love path compared to the other two?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i knew about sub and dom, didnt know about love
i didnt like the sub path very much, since i believe in bdsm which is consensual, and there was nothing of the sort in it
i didnt like the dom path because i missed the h scenes which i would have enjoyed and were on the sub path
is there much content on the love path ?
p.s. i have not played this game since at least 1-2 updates
The submission path has nothing to do with BDSM in fact, it's classified as such but what's happening here has absolutely nothing consensual.
The MC and his sister have fallen in a trap, they are slaves nothing more.
But even if you choose the dom path you stay a slave, a slightly rebellious slave but a slave anyway!
The best you can expect is becoming like Anja.
Maybe the game will offer the player an end where he will escape with his sister but it would be annoying!:ROFLMAO:
All the pleasure in this game is the sensation to be in a trap with no escape, it's weird but it gives you a strange feeling of loneliness and dispair!

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
The submission path has nothing to do with BDSM in fact, it's classified as such but what's happening here has absolutely nothing consensual.
The MC and his sister have fallen in a trap, they are slaves nothing more.
But even if you choose the dom path you stay a slave, a slightly rebellious slave but a slave anyway!
Maybe the game will offer the player an end where he will escape with his sister but it would be annoying!:ROFLMAO:
All the pleasure in this game is the sensation to be in a trap with no escape, it's weird but it gives you a strange feeling of loneliness and dispair!
yeah i know that, thats why i'm asking about the love path ?
Although all female characters are very attractive except the sister/friend
the elder sister seems lovely and their mother is a lot my type(strict and milfy)
I hope all of them have a love path and i'll start this game again (since i don't mind the concept)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
We have VERY different takes on this, havn't noticed any of the loneliness/despair you speak of, to me it plays as a underdog story and we just reached the first tipping point in the last patch.. to each their own I suppose..

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
We have VERY different takes on this, havn't noticed any of the loneliness/despair you speak of, to me it plays as a underdog story and we just reached the first tipping point in the last patch.. to each their own I suppose..
Do you decide of something? are you free to go away ? do you think you will be the master just because you want it. I guess you dream a lot because i don't see how you will force the Mistress to obey except if the dev decide to suddently make them weak to please some players. For the moment you have just tried to submit Isabella the mad one who is really sick in her head, but for the others it will not be so easy.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Do you decide of something? are you free to go away ? do you think you will be the master just because you want it. I guess you dream a lot because i don't see how you will force the Mistress to obey except if the dev decide to suddently make them weak to please some players. For the moment you have just tried to submit Isabella the mad one who is really sick in her head, but for the others it will not be so easy.
I didn't claim we as players are free to decide to our hearts content of leave for that matter. We can only make decisions within the clearly defined parameteres of the game, as with EVERY other game ever :)

I merely pointed out that we view the situation/story differently, didn't say you were wrong in your view, we just percieve it very differently.
Who knows, might be my optimistic streak ^^

Jul 29, 2020
They can enjoy being 'dominated' by him without secretly waiting for him to pass the alpha daddy trial so they can give him all of their money and power. Which is of course how 'Starless' ends - you escape with the love of your life, become a sex slave playing all kinds of roles, spermbank for the human cows or you know... THAT ending. Sadomasochism is more complex than this pop psy dom/sub, alpha/beta bullshit. Suggesting reading: 'Coldness and Cruelty' by Gilles Deleuze.
Rich Evans :D

gio1243

May 1, 2020
My method to cope with long times is to pull my patreon pledge. Some developers tend to lower the price tags on the support levels so that patrons will not care if they are milked for $5 every month while the dev does nothing but release new wallpapers. I'm betting if a couple of hundred patrons did the same a release date would magically present itself.

Reactions: Jay82

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
My method to cope with long times is to pull my patreon pledge. Some developers tend to lower the price tags on the support levels so that patrons will not care if they are milked for $5 every month while the dev does nothing but release new wallpapers. I'm betting if a couple of hundred patrons did the same a release date would magically present itself.
Considering this dev only has 389 patrons.......the lack of support doesnt exactly motivate a dev to put full time effort into a hobby game either.

I tell you what though.....scrape together those "couple hundred" f95 active patron supporters and see if you can move the needle that way. I'll wait. LOL

Jul 29, 2020
Considering this dev only has 389 patrons.......the lack of support doesnt exactly motivate a dev to put full time effort into a hobby game either.

I tell you what though.....scrape together those "couple hundred" f95 active patron supporters and see if you can move the needle that way. I'll wait. LOL
Chicken and egg. Hard to get subs when I expect eclipses more often than a few scenes. I like the game, but maybe focus on it instead of redoing the renders and wallpapers. Hobby or not you are getting paid to make something. If I could do any of my hobbies while getting even a decent source of income with an expectation of actual progress, I think I could manage something more than an annual update.

I know he had writers block for a little while, but the games is pregnant at 9 months out from the last update. A small update would at least shut many up. We aren't expecting a finished game, just a few more scenes.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Chicken and egg. Hard to get subs when I expect eclipses more often than a few scenes. I like the game, but maybe focus on it instead of redoing the renders and wallpapers. Hobby or not you are getting paid to make something. If I could do any of my hobbies while getting even a decent source of income with an expectation of actual progress, I think I could manage something more than an annual update.

I know he had writers block for a little while, but the games is pregnant at 9 months out from the last update. A small update would at least shut many up. We aren't expecting a finished game, just a few more scenes.
There is also the fact that this game is about some special kinks that are not for anybody, humiliation, bdsm, female domination urination ....
Lately in his patreon hi has said that he had a lot of work and private stuff to take care of, as anybody who has a job, maybe a family and other activities it's not easy to make progress in such a game.
I have a good knowledge about that kind of work as a make mod for various games since 20 years, it's time consuming and you cannot just do it by little bits here and there. You need to focus and be able to spend so time or what you do is shit.
So i guess he has had to put this aside sometimes and he will come back to it when it's possible.

I know it's a problem when you have a Patreon, if you don't make frequent updates and give stuff to your patrons and if you don't take good care of your thread here you don't get much new partons.
No new patrons, not much money, then you can't live out of it, you still have less time for your game and you are stuck in that circle.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes