4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
Feb 15, 2019
My problem is why did the author have to pick such an ugly model for her? She sticks out like a sore thumb among the others. Also those disgusting scenes don’t help.
Isn't she supposed to be a bit ugly, hence Stern mommy was angry with the MC in the beginning?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
We had no need for that plotline. Just make her good looking like the rest of the girls.
I know that there are many people here with different taste, but I actually have to agree that I do not like her model.
Maybe, if she becomes a dominant bitch against the MC, I'd look over this flaw. :LOL:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
5 dominant women would be a bit too much, they will become difficult to differentiate:unsure:
By the way, this is so far one of the strengths of this game: The characters are very well developed and distinguishable. At least in comparison to many other games.
I would not fear that I will mix up Heather with someone else. The path of the shy girl slowly becoming introduced to have a position above the MC and learning how to deal with him and finally seeing her getting used to it and enjoying it, that path would be unique enough.

But I don't need that here. For the sake of many more people loving the game, I can live with the way it is. It is already an awesome game. (At least as long as it gets updates :LOL: )

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
5 dominant women would be a bit too much, they will become difficult to differentiate:unsure:
I don't think you can really say Anja dominates anyone. At most, she would be a tool used by the Von Stern women as they dominate the MC. Also, Heather is way to submissive to ever dominate anyone. It's the exact opposite of her character. I could however see her being used as a tool to dominate and torment both the MC as well as her.

I'm mainly looking to see all the depraved things that are going to happen to Heather. She has so much desire that she is denying for so many reasons. I have a feeling that it's only ever going to be the 5 characters we have now, but it would be amazing to see the MC's torment if another man were to be brought into the picture. To watch the MC's helplessness and inability to object to what might happen, to Heather, to him. So excited for the next update.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
My problem is why did the author have to pick such an ugly model for her? She sticks out like a sore thumb among the others. Also those disgusting scenes don’t help.
I'll attempt to answer this. There are several reasons, some of which include:
- From the viewpoint of a game dev, it provides some variation and help the game stand out from all of the clones. Even this query and response is keeping the thread alive.
- From the viewpoint of the consuming public, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I imagine there are some among us who believe that Heather is the most attractive of them, others who think that she is just as attractive as the others, still others who find her neither attractive nor repulsive and, of course, some who believe as you do. The same could be said for the content of "those disgusting scenes".
- From the perspective of the in-game scenario, those living on/in the estate will have had the benefit of years of physical discipline, either embraced or imposed, resulting in them all looking pretty much the best that they can. Heather has not.
- More abstractly, the entire theme of the story is one of change, metamorphosis, dissatisfaction with the status quo. Heather is moving from an underrated and uncared-for "nobody" to someone she herself can barely recognize - and yet may have been there all along. It's about discovery, perception, and the uncovering/acknowledgement/embracing of something more fundamental than the fiction of superficiality. Whether anyone winds up happy/fulfilled is yet to be seen - and why we watch.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Dude, I couldn't have said it better than you, Heather has an important role and personally I find her attractive even though she is a little overweight. In any case, the other females in the story, Anja aside, are fucking sluts, beautiful as they are and who deserve to be raped by a bunch of sex thirsty thugs.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes