4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
How about you dominate yourselves into doing other activities so you can learn to pass the time while waiting for an update? I'm sure Henissart has something planned this time and if delivered on time, it shouldn't disappoint, right? The pressure on Henissart is to deliver on time or it's the stocks for the dev. With pictures! And don't forget the lovely Heather. :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: manIhateyou

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
In the dialect of the south of France, we say about something that will never happen: "A l'an qué vin" (next year). Maybe the Dev is an immigrant from Provence in France.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Isn't the dev redoing the whole game now that the character models (not sure if it was all of them or just Anja) was rebuilt? i remember some talk about that a while back

Feb 15, 2019
Isn't the dev redoing the whole game now that the character models (not sure if it was all of them or just Anja) was rebuilt? i remember some talk about that a while back
How difficult would that be? Will Heniss have to render all the images till now, or is it similar to applying new character skins?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Youre not too far off.

A development progress update - Vol. 53 / Direction of the game
Hi everyone,

this post was supposed to be a quick progress update, but then I thought it would be useful to give you all a bit more background info on what makes development so challenging at the moment, and here we are: wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For example: sub MC builds a structure, neutral MC does not build the same structure. If sub MC wants to switch to the neutral path, or neutral MC to the sub path, I have to appear/disappear the structure somehow. And this isn't just about physical objects. If the relationship between the MC and Isabella is different in the dom path and the neutral path, this has to be accounted for when a player switches from one to the other.

You can get a good idea of the scope of the problem if you have played all three paths in Release 6, and you imagine having to bridge all differences between them for all routes a player can take:

Dom -> Dom

Dom -> Neu

Neu -> Dom

Neu -> Neu

Neu -> Sub

Sub -> Neu

Sub -> Sub

Every single one of these has to make logical sense and be without continuity errors.

The easy way out would've been to forgo the merge and to make the current split permanent. That would have saved a lot of work at the cost of a ruined path choice system. In the end, I decided to rather slog through it, but to get it over with immediately, i.e. in Release 7. So the next update will contain the seven routes listed above, leading to the three permanent character paths that will remain completely separate until the end of the game. This will finally give me the freedom to develop them all without compromises. But getting there is rough and I'm still working on inconsistencies I find while testing.

R7 is unfortunately a pure creature of 2020. I'm really sorry for the wait.
So is Heniss working on a remake now? Shit... that usually spells the end for these games...

Since you guys are casual lurkers it's etiquette to read up on past development news on why he's taking a longer time, use the search bar, take a chill pill and just relax and wait. Humans are restless creatures so I understand but pls do read up on the news or ask politely.Read the first quoted post from Honihole and maybe you'll be enlightened.

He doesn't do full time dev work but on the side since it's still isn't enough and since it's just him starting out as a dev so cut the guy some slack.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
So is Heniss working on a remake now? Shit... that usually spells the end for these games...
Remake? he added some skin textures for future updates and i doubt anybody would even notice the diffrence if he redid old scenes ...

Real talk, he used to upload an update every two months but the pandemic definitely took some motivation out of the guy,
Its hard to blame him ...

YRS™

May 30, 2020
is it possible to reject Heather once and for all? The game doesn't seem to register options to decline her ( you still get them over and over again )

I'm gonna be honest, she is beyond disgusting. and all the weird scenes about her (pee, sweat,shaving) don't really help. I understand that some might find her features attractive but why is she forced onto you over and over again?

On a slightly different topic, which type is the more suitable for an exclusive Anja path?
Yes I have also hated Heather scenes.

Anyway to ignore these ?

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes