4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Yes, the re-doing of past scenes to keep his OCD in check.
Look, I hope like everyone (I guess) that there's a ton of new material. Thatd be fantastic. You could be right and all this time he's been working on getting all the paths to connect for simpler routes. And that would be great too. I believe you're right that the characters are forced to decide fate. If that's a thing. And it will be extremely fun once back. No doubt.
My post as I even stated there, is just MY OPINION. I'm just sayin'. It's not like I'm giving inside info or seeing the future. My thoughts are not the law or the Bible.
I hope we get a lot. In all departments. I also like to keep grounded in the face of major disappointment and uncertainty.
Hope for the best - prepare for the worst.
I remember one game on this site that had potential but the Dev decided to remake the game after 3 updates.... after months of waiting the dev just remade 1 chapter....

levyyy

Apr 7, 2019
Mmm.. well before everyone burns down F95, let's take his word. Maybe even let him push back the date a couple of days to 1 Oct. Then after his adjusted date it doesnt show, you can riot and loot. No raping and little pillaging I beg you.
I think - and it's just me now - that the release will be a total redux of what has all ready been done. Remember he made new character renders so knowing him, wants to keep everything looking the same. Then, as far as new material goes, it'll be the amount of what 1 or 2 normal updates would be. Make sense? Understand?
I wouldn't get your hopes up that all this time it's going to be some massive story we can binge on from the point of where we left off.
Hmm, October 1? As in right after every patreon pays again for the new month? Get out of here man you’re obviously Henissart or someone close to him. Stop the bullshit.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I think the dev will release another update but is it going to be enough content to warrant a year long delay? Absolutely not... regardless after the next update I fully expect this game to either be abandoned to relegated to "infinite remake" status (imo)...

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Draining patrons for a year and nothing for it. Other devs learns that its a mistake and keep project in ruin.. Meybe someone will make a remake..

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Draining patrons for a year and nothing for it. Other devs learns that its a mistake and keep project in ruin.. Meybe someone will make a remake..
noone have forced anyone to still pay
if they do it's there's choice
and if they pay without knowledge then it's there's problem

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes