4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Many people suspected this would be the case and honestly it kind of explains why updating would have taken so long. It's unfortunate, but considering the level of detail and the quality of not only the renders but the effort put in to every aspect of the game, it would feel weird for Henissart to do anything else if he remade some or all of the models. Having a drastic shift in the middle of the game would give it a very amateur feel which is not reflected in any other aspect of this game. The art, the story, everything is done with such painstaking skill that not redoing most if not all of the renders would be disrespectful to the rest of the work put into this game. It's very unfortunate that it's lead to such a long delay on the progress of this game, and honestly Henissant could've done a better job of communicating with everyone, but for those who have been patient, I'm sure it's going to end up paying off when the update finally hits.
Just to be sure, that was meant as joke.
Here are a few people who ridicule that we only get wallpapers and no game update. They always say that there will be nothing else, but wallpapers and patreons are only paying to receive one wallpaper per month. And now henissart changed the wallpaper system, hence I wrote "complete new game remake". :whistle:

I mean, since he didn't update the game for more than one year, I hope a few bad jokes are allowed.;)

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Just to be sure, that was meant as joke.
Here are a few people who ridicule that we only get wallpapers and no game update. They always say that there will be nothing else, but wallpapers and patreons are only paying to receive one wallpaper per month. And now henissart changed the wallpaper system, hence I wrote "complete new game remake". :whistle:

I mean, since he didn't update the game for more than one year, I hope a few bad jokes are allowed.;)
He change to 1 wallpaper per 2 month now?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Please paste it here for the non-patrons
Here ya go:

New Wallpaper System begins

Hi everyone,

sorry about several 'wallpaper administration' posts; One time thing to switch to the new system.

Anyway, the poll results are in and we have the order in which every Estate Mistress or Maid will be featured in upcoming wallpapers:

Isabella (I'll make a little bonus image with her for winning this contest)
Mistress von Stern
Heather
Anja
Elisabeth
(Please don't be sad if your favorite has 'lost'. If anything, the new system ensures a very equal number of wallpapers for every character.)

Here's a quick explanation how it will work from now on:

1. As soon as a wallpaper is released, you can send me your ideas for the next wallpaper

2. Every Patron can send one idea per month, regardless of pledge level

3. Your idea must focus on the next feature character and can contain one secondary character from the cast

4. The suggestion box is closed as soon as I have 5 ideas or around the 20th of the month

5. I make a poll with the 5 options and you vote on your favorite

6. I make the wallpaper, and we go back to 1.

So, right now we're at 1. and the feature character this month is Isabella. If you have a wallpaper idea for her, don't be shy and let me know in the next ~10 days so I can include it in the poll.

All the best,

Henissart

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo this guy is more concerned about his wallpapers and not how to release a update, Jesus f...in' Christ one year without an update (07.09.20 last update) and his problems are them wallpapers, i'm sorry but at this point i feel sorry for those who support his ass...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sooo this guy is more concerned about his wallpapers and not how to release a update, Jesus f...in' Christ one year without an update (07.09.20 last update) and his problems are them wallpapers, i'm sorry but at this point i feel sorry for those who support his ass...
Ever heard of ttll ? A relative of Henissart, it seems. Paid to make wallpapers. I'm really considering changing job.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Lol i would like to say i feel bad for the people that give money for these wallpapers, but i do not. Honestly, last game update was ages ago, and all he is talking about are wallpapers. He is shameless, he really is. If i was at some point a patreon, before i cancelled my subscription i would tell him to take those wallpapers and stick them in his a.....!

Jul 29, 2020
OK stick her on a carb only diet and put this in the game. I think heather must have been sneaking food off bella's plate. At least she doesn't have quad H boobs like some games. Nice wallpaper. But it highlights why many here are both angry and sad. We have enjoyed the part of the game we have gotten, but at its 1 year mark you would have hoped for maybe an hour of gameplay. Hell 1/2 an hour just to shut us up. Oh well onto something else. I am sure half the games I forgot about have updates by now. Just have to go figure out what I was playing last summer. :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know, I've been telling this for a long time here in F95:

This forum needs 2 more tags: "scam" and "unreliable and liar author".

"Scam" tag should have been slapped on top of Gumdrop's Dual Family since... summer of 2019, I think.

Devs who deserve the "unreliable and liar author" tag? well, I think I've lost the count.

Anyway, this thread needs a brand new tag: "wallpaperized game" :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: .

Next game on the "wallpaperized" games' list: Hillside. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes