4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Fine.
Not supposed to share thus but screw it.
Here's a custom commission piece made 100 years ago. It's a detail of a set.
Somehow it makes me sad that the angry mob emotions already reached you, too.:eek: Not a good sign when the optimists lose hope, too.

• Sad
Reactions: Innocience

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Somehow it makes me sad that the angry mob emotions already reached you, too.:eek:
Mmm.
I didn't let them get to me.
It's just now a month after he says a couple weeks to update, that is what's making me irritated. Very agitated.
I've all ready dropped support significantly. Now I'll just post stuff he never wanted seen.
I've argued with him several times - nice even- on Discord, given benefit of doubt, and stood by for a long time. This is my way of getting back. Meh.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
If ya like, here is a render in the making. Not sure if it was to be a wallpaper/poster or an image from a scene in the game.

And nope - don't have the finished version. He never shared it. So maybe the game.

If you can't tell, it's Elizabeth lying on Heather as a couch.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
If ya like, here is a render in the making.
Thanks. That doesn't look like a simple Daz3D build chain. More like zBrush or Blender. So the models probably aren't based on off the shelf Daz-Characters. He's obviously putting a lot of work into his Art.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
If ya like, here is a render in the making. Not sure if it was to be a wallpaper/poster or an image from a scene in the game.

And nope - don't have the finished version. He never shared it. So maybe the game.

its a september wp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 15, 2019

its a september wp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like how Heather is supporting Bella's leg with her foot

Reactions: Hadgar
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes