4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
It’s a real shame. He’s clearly very talented. His visuals far surpass the vast majority of adult VNs. The writing is strong too. I get that the game didn’t bring in enough to support him which hindered the work. But he got more support than a lot of other great VNs and they keep churning out content.

There’s also a huge missed opportunity here. I think his supporters would be interested to be let in on the creative process, learn about what he’s doing, how he is getting stuck and what is getting redone and why. That kind of communication can be done without huge spoilers and would be a better update than “soon.”

I don’t know the guy personally, so I’m not casting doubt on his personal issues. But I think his real problem is arrogance and self-indulgence.

Jul 29, 2020
worst-wallpaper-ever.jpg

Found the November wallpaper...plot twist MC heads the house and let himself go.

Really would like this game to have continued, but its not meant to be. I had trust till the reskin. Then I knew when all the renders had to be redone we were in trouble. This took away from the time that could have been better spent working on the plot branches. Opportunity cost economics 101.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It’s a real shame. He’s clearly very talented. His visuals far surpass the vast majority of adult VNs. The writing is strong too. I get that the game didn’t bring in enough to support him which hindered the work. But he got more support than a lot of other great VNs and they keep churning out content.

There’s also a huge missed opportunity here. I think his supporters would be interested to be let in on the creative process, learn about what he’s doing, how he is getting stuck and what is getting redone and why. That kind of communication can be done without huge spoilers and would be a better update than “soon.”

I don’t know the guy personally, so I’m not casting doubt on his personal issues. But I think his real problem is arrogance and self-indulgence.
Sometime when you start that kind of novel it can be much fun and if you have knowledge and talent you can get a very good result, but i perfectly know the problem as i have been creating mods for various games since more than 20 years.
At start it's very interesting and you spend a lot of time doing it, but with the time passing it becomes more a tedious work than a fun one.
So you end up by wanting to do something else, thinking that you will go back to it later. But later sometimes never shows up as you have other hobbies or work to do.
If you have a normal life with a job, a house, a family, finding time to go on with your project may be difficult. If you want quality you can't just spend one hour here and there working on it, you need to be focused and if you have a lot to do it never happens.
I'm thinking myself to make a VN but as i have a lot of experience in that kind of work, i know that i will need a lot of time and that it will not be easy to reach the end of such a project.
Just have a look at all those VN here, just a few are finished, most of them are just at their beginning.
I very rarely have played a good VN that got an end. Those which are completed are mostly very short and the abandonned tag is a common thing.

KingAV

Sep 28, 2019

I get all the dissapointment, and believe me: I am dissapointed as well. I really hoped to be on play through number 10 right now. On the other hand, no matter how bad it gets I still think the developer deserves compassion and some positive vibes sent his way.

I don't know them or the work they are doing but I do know how large and difficult projects can become. Especially when there is to much work to be (re)done, when you get stuck or both. I even experienced some shut downs and mental blocks. I'm not saying that this is the case but it might be. When this happens to me it becomes almost impossible to get any work done and I even hate thinking and talking about it. I just wanted to share my small insight with everyone as this might be an explanation for the radio silence and the delays as well. For me this comes mostly from feeling inadequate and being dissapointed in the results. There might be some self-indulgence but it has nothing to do with arrogance for me.

And for the developer, if you read this: I really loved your game so far! I think the renders are some of the best I've ever seen in adult games and I would love to see the story continued. Take the time you need and try to stay in touch with the fans in the mean time. I really hope you can manage to keep up the work and finish the update. I wish you all the best!

kvmjohan2020

Jan 1, 2021
Well, I am also slightly new but will defend the developer as well. I have enjoyed this game immensely so far, pity that his personal mental issues are holding him back, but here is to hoping that they will solve themselves. Creating a game is not easy, but the time I have gotten out of this game so far has been great and well worth it.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Yes and No it seems like there will eventually be an update but the developer is having some personal issues so there is no concrete time when it will be released my hope though is before the end of year but we will have to wait and see.
For all practical purposes: dead as a doornail. And no amount of "I ATEN'T DEAD" posts by the developer can change that.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Well too many games to check not many time, that why I am asking. is it not for that we have forum?
Only one scene (not regular intercourse though) in the Dom path IIRC.
Lots of psychological D/S stuff and monologues - so if slow burn and these dynamics and scenes get you going, it's for you. If you're more on the physical side, skip.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Only one scene (not regular intercourse though) in the Dom path IIRC.
Lots of psychological D/S stuff and monologues - so if slow burn and these dynamics and scenes get you going, it's for you. If you're more on the physical side, skip.
Was expecting more Physical stuff. guess this game is not for me.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes