4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
Feb 15, 2019
Did he provide any health update? The last he had talked about his health, I remember a patron mention that he had posted pics showing blood in his poop.

fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
I just started the game and the fact that the intro music is the same as the music from the Lore podcast really fucks with my head :D

SardonicKeef

Oct 11, 2021
I was hoping to see some good news about an upcoming update, but it doesn't look likely at this stage.

Is it possible to get an "on hold" tag or something on this until either the dev takes up the project again or straight up abandons it?

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
He had a huge rant in December where he basically told people to unsub if they didn't like the current state of affairs, while also being super vague about the state of the game. So I gave up on him right there and then. Still check his Discord from time to time but all they discuss there is the damn wallpapers.

Thread should get a on hold or abandoned tag... imho.

SardonicKeef

Oct 11, 2021
Haha, not liking current state of affairs??? Not sure if you are paraphrasing, but that isn't really productive. Dev doesn't need to explain why there is no update or if there ever will be an update, but we as the community that are asking these questions obviously like the game (including its current state) and just want to know if we are wasting our time checking on it. I'm sure f95 moderators could tag it as on hold until such time that the Dev gets out of his ass and addresses the community with mutual respect about the games future (or lack thereof).

I for one couldn't give a f*ck about wallpapers, it's not remotely related to this forum. I did also follow the discord but found it to lack anything going on.

Hopefully some time will pass and I'll come back to more content. Genuinely loved playing this game and look forward to the future.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Not the first and not the last. But I'm sad to see it, too. This game is on a list of, like, 10 of my first adult games. When you could still be surprised by something, and the emotions of those type of games were as fresh as possible. It's a shame that sooner or later all those first games will either be completed or abandoned.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
I don't like this but it is time to accept facts... this project is dead.

Total pity.
Im sure most who've been following this one for a while have already come to that conclusion. So yes...it is indeed 99% dead (I say 99% because it doesnt yet have the 'abandoned' tag. Hardcore fans of it are honestly just better off finishing the game themselves (if possible). Maybe change title and names etc. while also giving credit to the original dev that started it. If I had the extra time and inclination on my hands that's what I would prolly be doin. Seriously...someone should just take over this project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Among Us

SardonicKeef

Oct 11, 2021
It would be nice to see similar scene (or at least wallpapers) between MC and any of Mistresses. :sneaky: Though Elizabeth looks more suitable for this due to storyline, it also can be Mistress von Stern or even Anja as "non-canon" scene. Just fantasies...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that's f*cking hot. What's the sauce?

DeadlyEagle

Sep 15, 2021
Sometimes put out wallpapers, but not working on game...My thinks is, project is dead and wallpalers is for laying patreons supporters and for taking money support.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes