4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone got any idea when there will be an update? I feel like it has been over a year and nothing. I really like this one and I checked it again as I hadn't seen it updated on new releases but when I checked my version it was the same that save game file is from 24/3/2021 so not a year but getting really close. Really looking forward to the next update.
You can see it in the very first post, 2020-09-07. Four posts above your's, there is a good and short summary.

And no, not even the dev got an idea when or better IF there will be an update. ;)

Reactions: dedi33

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
Sad that there are two Ren'Py 3d render games, whatever you wanna call them, that I like and both do be looking dead as fuck

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
An arguably big update is coming, so it's not really dead yet. But I'd say it will probably be the last one, as no matter how good or long the coming update is, it won't be able to justify the looooong wait.
Why exactly do you think that an update is coming? Do you have access to some information that the rest of us don't? or are you just taking the Dev (a known liar) at his word?

I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong, but I dont think the Dev has done very much if any work on this game in a very long time. So I really think that the only thing "coming", is more monthly wallpapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why exactly do you think that an update is coming? Do you have access to some information that the rest of us don't? or are you just taking the Dev (a known liar) at his word?

I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong, but I dont think the Dev has done very much if any work on this game in a very long time. So I really think that the only thing "coming", is more monthly wallpapers.
The problem with that game and wall papers is that i'm running low in available walls, the update has better come quick or i will be in a deep shit trying to hang those wallpapers, maybe i should ask my neighbours if the have walls still free!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So whats the deal here? are those wallpapers what the Dev has been working on all this time? or is that fan art?

I really hope this game isn't dead.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
The most recent content update was on September 7 2020. so its been a year and 4 months since he released any new content. Of course he has lied and said that new content was "about 2 weeks" away, at least 3 times.

If you still believe that the dev is actually working on new content for this game (as he says he is), at what point will you stop believing him? Will you still believe an update is "coming" after we hit the 1 and 1/2 year mark? What about the 2 year mark?

Reactions: Vasilji and dedi33

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The most recent content update was on September 7 2020. so its been a year and 4 months since he released any new content. Of course he has lied and said that new content was "about 2 weeks" away, at least 3 times.

If you still believe that the dev is actually working on new content for this game (as he says he is), at what point will you stop believing him? Will you still believe an update is "coming" after we hit the 1 and 1/2 year mark? What about the 2 year mark?
So much salt, lots of things can cause a project to be pushed back 3x, without more specific context I don't have any way to make a judgement.

There are only three things I beleive,
  1. Water is wet
  2. Ice is cold
  3. Santa is a cunt
:p

Last edited:

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Well Santa's been banned from my house ever since I caught him filling my Ex's stockings, though not sure what that has to do with anything :p
Same concept here, he is filling his patreons stockings while taking their money for more than a year. :p

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So much salt, lots of things can cause a project to be pushed back 3x, without more specific context I don't have any way to make a judgement.

There are only three things I beleive,
  1. Water is wet
  2. Ice is cold
  3. Santa is a cunt
:p
You forgot fire burn and wind blows but santa don't, he sucks!!

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes