4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
The idea was there, he wanted to create anticipation for it, but then yo boy got mad lazy and now if we ever get 1 more update it'll be a lot.
I wrote this post BEFORE reading the tape. I want people to understand me correctly.
I also really want to see the continuation of this game. BUT, put yourself in the place of the author, you are making a game, something does not work out, something is delayed, and also on the forum, where most people DO NOT PAY ANY CENT you are watered with selected slops. PERSONALLY, this would not motivate me at all. I personally am not subscribed to the author's patreon and I feel that I have no moral right to demand something from him and TO OFFENSE him for his quickness. I'm not trying to lick the author's ass here or seem like a "good guy", I just think that if you write a couple of kind words to him, in addition to expressing regret that the game (stalled) it might have a more positive effect on his creative process. All the more, if you don’t pay him a cent (like me), it seems to me that support with a kind word will not be a bad thing.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I played estate dominate from the very first version on and imho it is a unique game with good story and very high quality in graphics and all other aspects ... it would be a shame if it gets abandoned.

If the dev does not have enough resources or patreon income to continue fulltime development, he could take a job and continue the game in his free time with fewer updates.
This game has such a high quality that it could be on steam once it is finished ... (unless steam has some rules which prohibit this kind of content. I don't know if steam restricts this kind of sexual adult content.)

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
I played estate dominate from the very first version on and imho it is a unique game with good story and very high quality in graphics and all other aspects ... it would be a shame if it gets abandoned.

If the dev does not have enough resources or patreon income to continue fulltime development, he could take a job and continue the game in his free time with fewer updates.
This game has such a high quality that it could be on steam once it is finished ... (unless steam has some rules which prohibit this kind of content. I don't know if steam restricts this kind of sexual adult content.)
I agree completely, and yes steam has plenty of other games with similar sexual content for sale, like Being a DIK.

Reactions: bkrrish1995

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Does the mc take some kind of revenge towards the family or is there all humiliation and femdom in this game?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does the mc take some kind of revenge towards the family or is there all humiliation and femdom in this game?
There are different paths, some more submissive and some more dominant ... depending on your decisions in the game.

see tags/genre :
3DCG, Male Protagonist, BDSM, Corruption, Female Domination, Male Domination, Humiliation, Incest, Sexual Harassment, Teasing, Urination

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
News (it's rather funny I think):

Hi everyone,

I stopped reading most of your messages and comments a while ago because some of the crap I've been receiving can be quite distracting. Sorry if you wrote me something normal and I haven't replied.

Today, however, I had to skim through everything I missed in order to extract the wallpaper ideas (thank you for those) and I'm now angry enough to blurt shit out from the top of my head. I'll do it in bullet points in no particular order:

• If you want to send me personal insults, don't bother. I couldn't care less if you like me or not
  • I'm very happy to receive constructive criticism like how to improve writing or images
  • It's not constructive criticism to tell me things like 'no one gives a shit about your stupid wallpapers'
  • I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me and I hope I can turn that around in the future
  • It's fine to tell other people to not become a Patron/Subscriber or to talk shit about me in general. No need to tell me though, I can't act on that info myself
  • The game is alive, in active development and will be finished
  • You're right that I have gone back and forth on all sorts of predictions in the past; sometimes giving approximate release dates, sometimes saying 'when it's ready'. Shouldn't have done that and won't in the future.
  • I have no plans to ever again talk about release dates. Anything I create will come out when it comes out without rhyme or reason and I will leave you completely in the dark about 'progress' in the meantime
  • Patreon is a way to voluntarily support creators. Keyword is 'voluntary'. If a creator isn't creating like you want, the place to cancel your Patreon membership is here:

• I've spent a lot of time being responsive in the past, like writing everyone a personal message when they pledged or replying to just about any question about the game, development or even personal stuff. I'm done with that for good
  • I'm very grateful for the amazing support you've given me. Sorry that this rant doesn't reflect that
  • I'm not depressed anymore
  • I'm writing this from the top of my head because I'm pissed off at the moment, but I do mean it. Please take particular note of bullet point 8 and, if you find it unacceptable, bullet point 9.
For those who ask if the game is abandoned and who missed the last post by dev (on dec 6th).
short summary :
- "The game is alive, in active development and will be finished"
- less communication, no more release dates
- updates will be released when they are done

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020
For those who missed the last post by dev (on dec 6th) :
- "The game is alive, in active development and will be finished"
- less communication, no more release dates
- updates are released when they are done
Well for those who missed it, we heard the same thing in march last year. Just wanted to update ALL the renders and was good to go, maybe may, maybe august...dead silent for half a year about everything. The only update at this point should be the complete game. If we ever see an update it will go...an hour or more game time?

All people are asking for is some transparency and truth.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well for those who missed it, we heard the same thing in march last year. Just wanted to update ALL the renders and was good to go, maybe may, maybe august...dead silent for half a year about everything. The only update at this point should be the complete game. If we ever see an update it will go...an hour or more game time?

All people are asking for is some transparency and truth.
The same thing? What you wrote and what the dev wrote are 2 completely different things. You with your need to complain don't even read what was written and you don't even notice how ridiculous your comment is.
I understand that some of this dev are scamy but the more I read the comments on these forums more i think most of you guys deserve all the BS some of this dev give you

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
"I said i will bring something out multiple times on a certain date and ppl hate it that i didn't on said dates so i won't say anything anymore... Aka i need your money but it's on you if you waste it on me."

Yea... Good on ya bud.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
Jul 29, 2020
The same thing? What you wrote and what the dev wrote are 2 completely different things. You with your need to complain don't even read what was written and you don't even notice how ridiculous your comment is.
I understand that some of this dev are scamy but the more I read the comments on these forums more i think most of you guys deserve all the BS some of this dev give you
Laughable. The last update was sept 2020. I don't care what the dev writes about an update released when its done. How does that look in reality when almost 1.5 years has gone by without an update. Literally no info about what he is working on, just "shut up and you will get it when I am happy with my overly perfectionist project".

Go and check the updates for the monster excuse list as to why nothing has moved. If he said "My dog ate my PC and then went and ate the cloud server where I have it backed up at!" I would not be surprised. In fact the re-render last spring was pretty much this anyway.

Don't talk down to people. We have been in this forum for a long time. Hell I signed on because of how much I liked this game. However I am now playing other ones because a fairly short game hasn't had ANY, not a major, not a minor, update in a long long time. Now that may sit fine with those of you that can't separate your personal submissiveness(you need to wait SLAVE!), however with most of us that are just playing a game and find the topic interesting its a no go.

I am going to unfollow this thread because there is no point giving this wallpaper app any more attention. Love the renders, interesting dialogue(though the premise is stupid we will let it slide because we need the plot to advance) don't even mind a bit of a wait for some anticipation. But its like those indie games you keep hoping get a patch to fix a mid game bug that crashes the entire game. And it just never comes to pass. Oh well it had great promise you think and you move on.

This makes the delays on cyberpunk look like a minor hiccup. And we saw how bad that one was even with its delays. The longer it goes the more people expect, until they don't at all.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes