4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
no its not abandoned
That's true. The status of the game is "milking". What does it mean. It means, that the dev won't do more than a monthly wallpaper. It does not take almost 1,5 years to create an update. The game became a classic milking scheme. Some people just do not want to accept it. At least the dev makes a monthly wallpaper. Some devs do nothing. They just keep telling lies to remind everyone that they are icstor the maestro of milking.:ROFLMAO:

As long the dev is interested in making easy money by only creating a monthly wallpaper he won't abandon his game. It’s just simple math.
Some people might disagree with me but I do not care. Because my math is simple. 1+1=2
If a dev does not update his game in more than a year, he will never do.
Sad but true.

Reactions: victor659
Nov 7, 2020
I don't understand the dev's outrage - whilst he makes a valid point that it's bad to give etas and a lot of dev's have stopped doing it (true), typically the dev's that are still developing post updates, work in progress type stuff; none of that here.

I find it particularly ridiculous that they say the game will be finished - if we extrapolate how long between updates, if his intent is to finish this game - the game is either going to be incredibly short (unlikely) or not get finished this decade.

Whilst it's true patreon is all about supporting creators rather than buying into finished products, it doesn't mean that you the creator are given free reign to be a complete jackass; it's perfectly acceptable to say I'm not actively working on x at the moment because I'm working on y, or I just need some time off, or I don't want to do x anymore - all perfectly cool, just don't lead people (your patreons) on - be honest.

Zilver Fox

Dec 17, 2017
Can the moderators please update this site site with "Abandoned" ???

Creator is making wallpapers.. and nothing else. Last GAME update is over a year ago. It is a direct lie to claim the game is still in the making.

To the creator: Stop lying. You are not making the game anymore. Make a new post selling your wallpapers and whatever you do. Then come back and reopen this one if you ever get back at making the game. Stop lying to us...

ty....

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

Creator is making wallpapers.. and nothing else. Last GAME update is over a year ago. It is a direct lie to claim the game is still in the making.

To the creator: Stop lying. You are not making the game anymore. Make a new post selling your wallpapers and whatever you do. Then come back and reopen this one if you ever get back at making the game. Stop lying to us...

ty....
If 'Come Inside' got the 'Abandoned' tag for only uploading wallpapers without updating the actual game, then this one should too, right!?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

ty....
Why would they do that? When you guys keep coming here every day to complain:sneaky:
These games on ppl do not stop complaining are the ones that give more traffic to this site. And let's be honest you guys love to complain and all the drama.
What would you do with your life if you had nothing to complain about. I think you would get lost in your life :ROFLMAO:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
One day the developers of "come inside" and "estate dominate" went to a cafe to chat and discuss renders. A young waiter comes up: "What would you like? - We're still thinking. Later the waiter's grandson comes up: "Will you be ordering?" - One milkshake and two straws, please. By the way, you have beautiful wallpaper here.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Whilst it's true patreon is all about supporting creators rather than buying into finished products, it doesn't mean that you the creator are given free reign to be a complete jackass; it's perfectly acceptable to say I'm not actively working on x at the moment because I'm working on y, or I just need some time off, or I don't want to do x anymore - all perfectly cool, just don't lead people (your patreons) on - be honest.
look, patreon doesnt care (rightfully so) as long as they get their cut. You cant blame the dev either...dev is still getting patrons...and THAT is who you blame. They're feeding the pigeon. Hey i really really like this game...and im sure plenty others here feel the same about it, but they also know better than to patron him...its been what...almost 2 years? I mean...common people...unless you really (and i mean REALLY) look forward to wallpapes only i guess, or enjoy burning cash (and it does add up BTW). Sometimes you just gotta lose faith in a project and back something else that actually gives you some ROI. Its just sorta funny to me how so many of you keep on commenting, hyping and complaining about no update.
Lemme let you patrons in on a lil secret...if you want an update so bad, then you know what to do...otherwise...Let.it.go

P.S. The dev has stated all kinds of excuses already from what i understand, its way beyond that at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: Z - Reborn
May 7, 2020
Come January I wonder how many patrons will stick around for this game. It is a real damn shame because the renders and the plot were all very well done. Also the Dom path where you try to keep as much control and sanity in the crazy household is a very interesting take. The only other game I have played that has something like that is Karlson's Gambit.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Here's the last of the series. Helps round out the last part of the year.
Enjoy.
Let's all find another game to enjoy as much as we did with this one in 2022.
If it ever does come back, we'll all meet up again and continue where we left off.

Happy New Year.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Come January I wonder how many patrons will stick around for this game. It is a real damn shame because the renders and the plot were all very well done. Also the Dom path where you try to keep as much control and sanity in the crazy household is a very interesting take. The only other game I have played that has something like that is Karlson's Gambit.
There has never been so many patrons, just a few, the dev is not good at communicating so his game never was a success in terms of income.
That's also why this game is onhold since a long time, not much money to motivate the dev and so he has to have a job and just develop that game as a hobby.
And i have had some discussion with him and i noticed that he is a perfectionnist, he wanted to redo a good part of the game update the models and so on.
And this means a lot of work, if you want to update the models it means that you will have to redo most of the renders.
So i guess he totally underestimated the time he would need for this.
I just hope we will have a final version one day, as i'm getting old i just hope i will be able to play it before becoming a bedridden old man pissing in his bed!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: HERUTHEFALCON

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
After reading the past 20 or so pages. I have some general thoughts.

If the dev is actually having health problems, hopefully he gets better.

But this is another example of a developer biting off more than they can chew and being too much of a perfectionist. Those are fatal flaws, most of the time. No developer should ever work 100 hours per week on their game. That is burnout waiting to happen. I understand wanting to make things perfect. Perfect renders. Perfect dialog. I'd want the same if I made a game...but at some point you have to have self-control and say "This is good enough" and leave it alone. Pacing is important in the story, but in the development process too. Go too fast too quick, you hit a wall. And when you hit that wall, nothing good happens.

If you can make A+ quality, aim for B+ quality and call it a day. Try to consolidate routes, too many routes will drastically increase complexity and the number of renders you have to do. Keep it fairly simple. Not everyone can be Dr.Pinkcake, who is one of the 5-8 developers I'd consider "professional". Everyone else is an amateur hobbyist or part-timer.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
have officially lost my optimism that there will be an update going to unwatch the thread and maybe one day i will see it in the latest updates but at this point I am not so sure :(

Reactions: fz and Halalidin

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
The game is interesting. Renders are super!
It's a pity only MY PERSONAL expectations were not met. I was hoping that MC could also be translated into
the "tea diet" of the Young Mistress.
I remember there was even a moment in some version of the game when the MC meets the Young Mistress and she asks him a question - do you like tea?
(My thoughts are yes yes yes yes yes ....)
MC radio - Mrs. Fonstern urgently calls MC to the pool.
(My thoughts are FAAAAAAAAAKK ......).

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
The game is interesting. Renders are super!
It's a pity only MY PERSONAL expectations were not met. I was hoping that MC could also be translated into
the "tea diet" of the Young Mistress.
I remember there was even a moment in some version of the game when the MC meets the Young Mistress and she asks him a question - do you like tea?
(My thoughts are yes yes yes yes yes ....)
MC radio - Mrs. Fonstern urgently calls MC to the pool.
(My thoughts are FAAAAAAAAAKK ......).
The idea was there, he wanted to create anticipation for it, but then yo boy got mad lazy and now if we ever get 1 more update it'll be a lot.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes