4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
This. However, some people just go way and beyond in their compaints and would do some good to keep a cool head and recognize how little their opinion matters if they're not a paying customer.
'sright, this thread is quite an education into how much extra weight one's opinion carries if one is a paying customer. As in: zero. Be a "paying customer", get the same middle finger we pirates get.

Krakk3n

Jan 18, 2020
Funny how this game got the "Abandoned" tag them bootlickers popped out like mushrooms after rain crying out for the injustice this game is subject to by the bad guys who wished this to happen...:cry:... bad modders putting this game the "A" tag after more than a year without an update, poor dev can't milk in peace cuz of this...:cry:
well , abandon tag has no relation with ability of dev to milk in peace. I think people who are paying already know the status. The tag is for people on this site , to decide whether to play it or not.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't understand at all this situation, people says the game is abandoned while the dev says the game it's still active but it's been a year or so with no update, i also knew this game had abandoned tag on it but it hasn't anymore.

And now it's me asking, is it abandoned or not? so i'll know if i should remove this game from favorites or not.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
I don't understand at all this situation, people says the game is abandoned while the dev says the game it's still active but it's been a year or so with no update, i also knew this game had abandoned tag on it but it hasn't anymore.

And now it's me asking, is it abandoned or not? so i'll know if i should remove this game from favorites or not.
You just listed all the information everyone else here has as well. Make your decision based on that.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hmm...i didn't play this game almost 1 year and half and here we go nothing changed small content to much talking.

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
no one knows for sure. Maybe the dev is making a new release or not. I think he will release another update. Maybe in the summer or so

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
That still doesn't answer my question, is it abandoned after all or not?
Yes, it's abandoned. You should definitely remove it from your favorites and also select Ignore Thread on top. Same goes for everyone else.

That's one thing I don't get... why are people who are certain that the game is abandoned still writing posts in this thread? What could be the explanation? The most I've ever written in any abandoned game thread has been: "Too bad." Writing anything else makes no sense at all. Too many other games on the site.

Reactions: olololo1234

zh

Oct 17, 2017
That's one thing I don't get... why are people who are certain that the game is abandoned still writing posts in this thread? What could be the explanation? The most I've ever written in any abandoned game thread has been: "Too bad." Writing anything else makes no sense at all. Too many other games on the site.
Here is why : not too many other games with Femdom as main fetish.
Femdom centered games are still niche and there are not that many good ones ( Karlsson's Gambit ? To my knowledge that's pretty much it).
That's why people are still checking this thread despite the fact that there is not too much hope unfortunatly.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Femdom centered games are still niche and there are not that many good ones ( Karlsson's Gambit ? To my knowledge that's pretty much it).
That's why people are still checking this thread despite the fact that there is not too much hope unfortunatly.
No, I do understand why people are checking the thread if they are not sure if the game is abandoned or not. I am only talking about those that are certain that game is abandoned. There's many of them.

Reactions: olololo1234

Krakk3n

Jan 18, 2020
there are others given , u like a specific kind of Femdom. Which most of people don't , or are too afraid to explore :KEK:

Reactions: vimmers

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
I think the developer has given up on this game, but wont publicly say this because he wants to milk patreon for all he can get for as long as he can. I think thats why he wont respond to specific questions about what has or has not been done on the next patch. He just keeps on pumping out a monthly wallpaper to string his donors along and give false hope. I would love for henissart to prove me wrong and release a new update for the game, but at this point I highly doubt that will ever happen, regardless of what he says in his updates. After all, lying to donors is nothing new for this dev, he has said "about two weeks" for the next update (which has never come) at least 3 times in the last 6 months. Makes me sad because this game is good, really good.

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I remembered, in the process of this game I came to the thought: humiliation is a convention, it's only in your head, as long as you don't feel humiliated, you're not humiliated. And if you feel humiliated, but at the same time to some extent you can find pleasure in it, then you are
the master of any situation.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
You really dont know that. It would be more accurate to say that the Developer says "the game is not abandoned and he is actively developing it" but its very possible that he may be lying to us and/or himself. So
So it's not abandoned as long as he keeps lying about it. Now, you could call him out on being a liar but that still doesn't make it abandoned.
The thing is that people keep asking the wrong question. Instead of asking if it's abandoned, which there's no real answer to that, they need to ask "if the game is worth looking out for" which the answer to that is: "Absolutely not!"

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes