4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
its not abandoned
Well untill dev posts any proof that he is still developing that game(seriously, he could just post a screen from the uptdate a month and keep half of his current haters happy) it's save to assume that its abandoned. At least Koda has the deciency to admint that he fucked up when he misses his 10th relese date and even pause the patreon billing from time to time.

northeast

Aug 25, 2017
News (it's rather funny I think):

Hi everyone,

I stopped reading most of your messages and comments a while ago because some of the crap I've been receiving can be quite distracting. Sorry if you wrote me something normal and I haven't replied.

Today, however, I had to skim through everything I missed in order to extract the wallpaper ideas (thank you for those) and I'm now angry enough to blurt shit out from the top of my head. I'll do it in bullet points in no particular order:

• If you want to send me personal insults, don't bother. I couldn't care less if you like me or not
  • I'm very happy to receive constructive criticism like how to improve writing or images
  • It's not constructive criticism to tell me things like 'no one gives a shit about your stupid wallpapers'
  • I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me and I hope I can turn that around in the future
  • It's fine to tell other people to not become a Patron/Subscriber or to talk shit about me in general. No need to tell me though, I can't act on that info myself
  • The game is alive, in active development and will be finished
  • You're right that I have gone back and forth on all sorts of predictions in the past; sometimes giving approximate release dates, sometimes saying 'when it's ready'. Shouldn't have done that and won't in the future.
  • I have no plans to ever again talk about release dates. Anything I create will come out when it comes out without rhyme or reason and I will leave you completely in the dark about 'progress' in the meantime
  • Patreon is a way to voluntarily support creators. Keyword is 'voluntary'. If a creator isn't creating like you want, the place to cancel your Patreon membership is here:

• I've spent a lot of time being responsive in the past, like writing everyone a personal message when they pledged or replying to just about any question about the game, development or even personal stuff. I'm done with that for good
  • I'm very grateful for the amazing support you've given me. Sorry that this rant doesn't reflect that
  • I'm not depressed anymore
  • I'm writing this from the top of my head because I'm pissed off at the moment, but I do mean it. Please take particular note of bullet point 8 and, if you find it unacceptable, bullet point 9.
tl;dr: new wallpaper coming soon

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It's interesting that he basically answers those who hate him now, but not those who support him and ask adequate questions. I'm sure there wasn't even a quarter of the angry comments if he just sometimes said something like: well yeah, I'm a retard, made 30 renders in 3 months, here is one of them from such-and-such scene. Now it's like a speech written by his lawyer, if he were in court. From a legal point of view, it's clean, but everyone understands ...

Of course this is just the chatter of a person on a pirate forum who didn't even pay this developer. But on the other hand, without this forum, no one would even know about his game.

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
The amount of whining and misplaced entitlement in this thread is staggering.
Like? Pay.
Don't like anymore? Stop paying.

Effective. Simple.
Anything else is noise.
Fully support this notion.
That said... you'll never get through to those who come here for months complaining about the same thing over and over. Kudos for trying though :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dev just posted a rant essentially saying everyone criticizing and insulting them can fuck off and they will not ever in the future talk about releases, saying the game is still active but there will be no schedule and "the game comes out when it comes out" and "I will keep you all completely in the dark". so safe to say the dev was pretty pissed off lol.
And it's a good thing the developer hasn't read this thread in a while.
01.jpg
Otherwise, the inhabitants of planet Earth would be able to observe an unusual atmospheric phenomenon - a vertically flying object, resembling in shape a burning chair with a person sitting on it.:KEK:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 1533455
Otherwise, the inhabitants of planet Earth would be able to observe an unusual atmospheric phenomenon - a vertically flying object, resembling in shape a burning chair with a person sitting on it.:KEK:
He was just so immersed in making the game that he began to dominate the patrons. And that's part of the update, just carried over to reality

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
The amount of whining and misplaced entitlement in this thread is staggering.
Like? Pay.
Don't like anymore? Stop paying.

Effective. Simple.
Anything else is noise.
Well its a bad game development practise so it's good to make some noise around it. You know it's like saying that if you have a problem with a company XXX using child labor you should not talk about it, just don't buy it's products if you disagree with its morals. But following your logic, don't like whining about Estate : Dominate? Don't comment here.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Yes you're so right! Mods please add an "abandoned" tag to the title of this game - it will help with the unnecessary discussion
When i asked for it about 2 months ago my posts were deleted.. I duynno why becouse i get couple likes...
Stop milking project on Patreon.. :cool:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
When i asked for it about 2 months ago my posts were deleted.. I duynno why becouse i get couple likes...
Stop milking project on Patreon.. :cool:
Well IMO in the end the patreons of this project are most important because they're loosing money at this point. But they're most likely grown ups so it's their decision in the end. I hope that they will get their update eventually, even after another year of total silence from the dev.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
View attachment 1533455
Just because his offical account hasn't logged in doesn't mean that he hasn't been reading the messages here. I don't know the specifics of how this site works, but I'm sure there's several ways he could keep up to date with the posts here without logging into that account.

Yes you're so right! Mods please add an "abandoned" tag to the title of this game - it will help with the unnecessary discussion
You seem way to eager to have this game be declared dead. I'm calling troll.

Reactions: johnelros and trdx

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Just because his offical account hasn't logged in doesn't mean that he hasn't been reading the messages here. I don't know the specifics of how this site works, but I'm sure there's several ways he could keep up to date with the posts here without logging into that account.

You seem way to eager to have this game be declared dead. I'm calling troll.

Well I actually do hope that it's not dead because I really like it. However at what point a game should be considered as abandoned? After 2 years of no updates and proof of work in progress? Not untill dev declare he abandon the project?
Making a game takes a lot of work and time, belive me as I'm talking out of experience. But why not communicate your progress with community that supports you(patreon)?

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes