4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

gbms12

Oct 27, 2021
Why doesn't this guy share anything at all about the current progress of the game? No pictures, no story, no roadmap, just nothing. Like how hard is it to just tell people what you have been working on for the past month and maybe show some of your work, unless of course he hasn't been working on the game at all so he cant share any news. I'm choosing to believe in the latter. To me he has lost al credibility.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I'm the patron of this shit, can you imagine how much it hurts ME)))
I was just about to ask his patrons to comment under that wallpaper question, that he can fuck off and burn all of them. Honestly i blame patrons of people like this dev who are refusing to update the game because they still have patrons who are paying them to only make wallpapers. If all of them stopped paying and devs were getting 0 $, maybe they would wake up and start actually doing something with the game.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I found my april comment on another site, where i wrote that the update would be 100% in may, according to the developer, and i believed in it. It's a strange feeling to read it.
It actually smells like deception. That is, there is probably a minimum of finished material.
If something is ready, but not everything, then he can at least release a mini-update. Doesn't he see that according to the current trend, games with frequent small but regular updates are gaining a good number of patrons. Because people need to play something while they are waiting for their "perfectionists" or really high-quality, big updates from top developers.

Yeda

Oct 19, 2021
I was just about to ask his patrons to comment under that wallpaper question, that he can fuck off and burn all of them. Honestly i blame patrons of people like this dev who are refusing to update the game because they still have patrons who are paying them to only make wallpapers. If all of them stopped paying and devs were getting 0 $, maybe they would wake up and start actually doing something with the game.
100% True..!!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Why doesn't this guy share anything at all about the current progress of the game? No pictures, no story, no roadmap, just nothing. Like how hard is it to just tell people what you have been working on for the past month and maybe show some of your work, unless of course he hasn't been working on the game at all so he cant share any news. I'm choosing to believe in the latter. To me he has lost al credibility.
Yes but can't you see mental health issues and whatnot, it's serious business, these things can't be rushed...! /s

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
May 7, 2020
A few Patrons are getting pissed off as well right now. I'm fairly sure that by end of month we'll have another long excuse story.
I know making a game is pretty hard especially as a side project but 2 months of radio silence and over a year of no progress is not a good impression.

Reactions: bones hardscrew

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
A few Patrons are getting pissed off as well right now. I'm fairly sure that by end of month we'll have another long excuse story.
I know making a game is pretty hard especially as a side project but 2 months of radio silence and over a year of no progress is not a good impression.
Finally it will be end like Silvers BB. Meybe he will make same thing and start game from all over like Silver did. Shame. Renders ware very good, story was good but dunno why it stopped in time... Milking patronn and excuses... When I wrote it before my post was deleted. Looks like someone dont like a truth here.... :)

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Like I already told here, the Dev decided to please the Maledom and vanilla playerbase thinking that it would bring thousands of supporters and for obvious reason it failed, it obvious that since the last update the dev never intended to update the game again, and how do I know that? In previews updates the Dev always commented on what to expect in the next update and scene from it every month but since the last update he only talk about Wallpapers, better renders (for the wallpaper) and whaever new excuse he has.

gio1243

May 1, 2020
I think he decided to abandon the game when he lowered the pledges on patreon down to single digits. See, if you are only giving a couple of dollars a month you mind a lot less if the game doesn't get updated and you are likely to even forget about it altogether.

Reactions: glc0n

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
If you want to start revolt on Patreon, subscribe first, then you can write nasty comments under Patreon posts. :ROFLMAO: Come on, your post sounds a bit weird. It's like Mel Gibson would ride the opposite way after the Braveheart freedom speech. See ya guys! Give them a beating for me as well, I have to go!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bolero

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I miss my Anja so bad, hope somebody’s makes a game with her as the girlfriend, wife or mom. I havnt seen her model in any games I’ve played

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Is this creator still getting paid or is he at least blocking his Patreon payment ?
If he blocks the payment, I would understand. Taking a long pause and coming back stronger with new ideas, I could see that. However if he is still accepting payment for like 10 wallpapers... I'm sorry but this is looking more and more like a scam.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes