4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How is it possible that he still has a pretty solid income on patreon? Could it be that the dev is backing 75% of total income by himself to make it "look" better? That I could understand somewhat. I'm fairly sure most of his patreons aren't on F95zone or reading here much as it's painfully obvious that he is just screwing his fans/backers quite hard. it shouldn't be likely that people with a lot of money to throw away are stupid enough to just donate it to a lost cause? Or? They would get broke in to time?

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
I remember said deadline for the new update was 25 September this year... Than the health issues and what not came which i wasn't informed about until a nice Patreon member told me so and nothing ever since.

Reactions: Cupcakedestroyboy

footslut4her

Jun 23, 2021
Health issue was before the 25th and it seemed like he recovered and everything was ok, but now there is another health issue? I don't know anymore. His communication is awful so I cancelled my sub this month. Lost all interest in his game due to lack of progress and poor communication with his patrons. :confused: Sad to see.

Reactions: Cupcakedestroyboy

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
There are many other options for money laundering that cost way less so I'm quite certain that's not a thing happening on Patreon. Honestly it's probably just a bunch of people who love what content is already in the game and simply don't mind sacrificing the bit of money each month for their subscription in the hope that we'll see more content eventually; especially considering the average burger from a fast food place cost more than what the average patreon is donating. I'd imagine a lot of those patreons are only donating a dollar a month so even over the course of a year, that'd only be $12 invested. It might be foolish, but it's their money to blow on what they like and if they want to toss money at a developer for what everyone else thinks is just a scam to squeeze money out of gullible people, well then it's their decision.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Honestly it's probably just a bunch of people who love what content is already in the game and simply don't mind sacrificing the bit of money each month for their subscription in the hope that we'll see more content eventually; especially considering the average burger from a fast food place cost more than what the average patreon is donating.
By longer and longer release delays by almost all devs, it is obvious that Patreon formula is not working and it allows them to use excuses and promises to milk with as little work...
So those who give them money even after 3 months without release are part of the problem...

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Here is another private commission work of Heather and Anja from the same series.
Hopefully it'll keep some of the gripes down to a minimum. :)

- while we wait some more.
Heehehee
The image is upside down, it's Anja who has her head (and tits) down ... maybe !

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes